Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she bought Baby’s 1st Christmas outfits when it’s a surefire thing that she’ll be inundated with gifted versions?

Reactions: 20
Was literally just about to post this!! She's contradicting herself in the same sentence FFS!

More cheap tat she didn't need 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻.
Not to forget the wardrobe in her garage that is rammed with them...that's why she doesn't buy then anymore

Reactions: 16
Here she goes again, going on about how well behaved her baby is and how he sleeps perfectly every night. Am I the only one who thinks it’s like an unwritten rule that you don’t brag about your baby sleeping well? I dunno, I just know it makes mums with fussy babies feel tit and like they’re doing something wrong.

Yes! The first rule about babies sleeping through is that it's like Fight Club. You don't talk about it.

That said, give him chance. He's not yet six months old or teething. There's three sleep regression ages still to come and all those lovely teeth. Just because he's sleeping through for now doesn't mean he will continue to do so.

I think I read on here that she gave him infant rice from about three months (which is VERY young) which would partially explain it though. Rice takes longer to digest that milk and therefore would keep him full for longer... no nutritional benefit whatsoever to giving it to kids that young though afaik.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
A dipping set, for Xmas day dessert?! Who’s she got coming over, the borrowers?
Like she’s going to have a budget Xmas 🙄 she’ll be ordering a big expensive chocolate cake topped with her, bug boy, Ronnie, Henry and a snow man.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Remember the night that she handed over her charity cheque? I thought the press were invited.
But no,stayathome dad,soup maker,Audi and Arsenal fan,general Mary Anne and now....photographer

Remember the night that she handed over her charity cheque? I thought the press were invited.
But no,stayathome dad,soup maker,Audi and Arsenal fan,general Mary Anne and now....photographer

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A dipping set, for Xmas day dessert?! Who’s she got coming over, the borrowers?
Like she’s going to have a budget Xmas 🙄 she’ll be ordering a big expensive chocolate cake topped with her, bug boy, Ronnie, Henry and a snow man.
Buy cheap to knowing you'll get gifted well. Vermin

Did she really just say she was going to hang the bottle opener in the garage? Hostess with the mostest is Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My MiL would have said he's a big woman of a man😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This should have a photo attached of him clearly taking the photos.I can't forward it?🤔🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Buy cheap to knowing you'll get gifted well. Vermin
And that ‘Hinch Haul’ was a minimum of £45 without the few other things she clawed at! Please tell me - any of you - do YOU have a spare £45 just before Christmas to buy things that you don’t really need??? No.
Also - at Christmas Soph, an awful lot of people have Christmas pud or mince pies for desert - not a tacky cheap £2.99 ‘choc dipping set’!! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Oh she's been on one today hasn't she? Cleaning, advertising, washing, home bargains!
Them outfits she brought for Ronnie... like he is going to be wearing some outfit from home bargains, we all know she'll be gifted something 10x the price which she will think is more appropiate.
Also, them christmas cards 🤢

Reactions: 19
“I don’t really buy wipes anymore..” but I’m actively encouraging you to buy these...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Look at this you get a wax burner and a bottle of oil. No sweetie, it’s an OIL burner, that’s why it has the oil. If even says oil burner on the label.

Ok, so it may be pedantic and maybe you can use it with melts buts it’s still a bleeping oil burner.

Sorry, stressed at work (where is normal folk go) and that rant just had to come out!

Attachments

• Haha
Bloody P&G adverts again.... Sold her soul I think! I remember her saying a while back she never used the liquid tab things as the melted plastic film always got stuck in her clothes.... Yet here we are.

Still absolutely no mention of my small business that gifted her £100 worth of stuff, including a little handmade seagrass dog that looks like Henry. Thought she would love it. Pppfft. Obviously she doesn't care about small businesses like she says she does. Which is fine, I just wish she wouldn't go on about supporting small businesses and building them up etc if she isn't doing that! 🙄 And I would have gifted them to someone else who appreciates them.

ATB Soph, can't believe I got sucked into believing your crap that i actually spent my own money gifting you items *face palm*.

What an idiot I am.

Really??? 😳 Thought she liked to 'use her platform to help small businesses'???!!
I’m the same. I gave her about £70 worth stuff. Other businesses( small) gave her stuff too. I personally don’t care anymore but thanks would be nice. Or return to sender.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Here she goes again, going on about how well behaved her baby is and how he sleeps perfectly every night. Am I the only one who thinks it’s like an unwritten rule that you don’t brag about your baby sleeping well? I dunno, I just know it makes mums with fussy babies feel tit and like they’re doing something wrong.
There's a lot of things that most of us wouldn't brag about as we're more sensitive to others than to do so. But then there's Sophie...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.