Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So P&G send her some milestone cards, first one being “Ronnie is 1 week old”. Errrmmmm..............

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Bloody P&G adverts again.... Sold her soul I think! I remember her saying a while back she never used the liquid tab things as the melted plastic film always got stuck in her clothes.... Yet here we are.

Still absolutely no mention of my small business that gifted her £100 worth of stuff, including a little handmade seagrass dog that looks like Henry. Thought she would love it. Pppfft. Obviously she doesn't care about small businesses like she says she does. Which is fine, I just wish she wouldn't go on about supporting small businesses and building them up etc if she isn't doing that! 🙄 And I would have gifted them to someone else who appreciates them.

ATB Soph, can't believe I got sucked into believing your crap that i actually spent my own money gifting you items *face palm*.

What an idiot I am.

Showing this for free yet when Truwash man approached her she wanted £6k per story
Really??? 😳 Thought she liked to 'use her platform to help small businesses'???!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Bloody P&G adverts again.... Sold her soul I think! I remember her saying a while back she never used the liquid tab things as the melted plastic film always got stuck in her clothes.... Yet here we are.

Still absolutely no mention of my small business that gifted her £100 worth of stuff, including a little handmade seagrass dog that looks like Henry. Thought she would love it. Pppfft. Obviously she doesn't care about small businesses like she says she does. Which is fine, I just wish she wouldn't go on about supporting small businesses and building them up etc if she isn't doing that! 🙄 And I would have gifted them to someone else who appreciates them.

ATB Soph, can't believe I got sucked into believing your crap that i actually spent my own money gifting you items *face palm*.

What an idiot I am.

Really??? 😳 Thought she liked to 'use her platform to help small businesses'???!!
Send her £6k, she'll trip over herself to "help"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So this round of stories are a direct response to Tattle, someone said the dramatic throw of the cloth annoys them, and often someone here points out the fact the time on her Home Bargains clock gives away a pre recorded story.........both captions followed by a 😉 Morning Soph.........ATB

View attachment 63197View attachment 63199
That was me with regards to the cloffff throwing 🤣 Should’ve realised if I mention something annoying she goes ahead and does it to be funny 😜

Reactions: 8
Who the hell is she sending these cards to? 😭 I would laugh if I got one from one of my friends/family. They’re comical 🤣 How flippin’ self-absorbed can you get ffs!

Reactions: 24
Woah £7 A bottle to clean mirrors is she taking the piss! Why even bother showing it if she thinks it's too much? View attachment 63189
She’s begging for some new car care products for the new AUDI reveal for bug boy witch on Christmas Day guyzzzzz. ATBBB

So this round of stories are a direct response to Tattle, someone said the dramatic throw of the cloth annoys them, and often someone here points out the fact the time on her Home Bargains clock gives away a pre recorded story.........both captions followed by a 😉 Morning Soph.........ATB

And the OTT handling and prodding of the clock 😡

View attachment 63197View attachment 63199

Reactions: 9
Well tit in a bag and punch it, she’s on my
Fairy pods now. Used them for years but don’t want to now shes got her pokey salad fingers all over them 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 40
2.9 million 'friends', a Mum, Dad, Sister, Niece, in-laws, cousins, Jamie's wider family, her wider family, Trace, Stace, 'the kids', family friends, her two beloved MUAs and Hair stylist....yet only needs a pack of 15 xmas cards...ok then 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So guyz I Has been delivered this morning....hang on though; I’m sure you had broccoli in your veg crate this morning and didn’t you move that spaghetti jar around????? Because you love moving things and rearranging bits!!!! Consistency Mrs hinch!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.