Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the white vinegar spray she used to use?

soph if you spent as much time bonding with your kid as you do with being a sly witch to tattlers you might have a better relationship with him! ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Nappies... which I believe you can get in most supermarkets.... (i don't know as i get mine all sent to me)

She really angers me.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
DFC98B36-DEFC-409F-97CC-E034BC142DC9.png

Sorry to be the grammar police but that unnecessary apostrophe is really bothering me...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
The photo Christmas cards are cringeworthy...I've received cards like that on a couple of occasions with someone's cheesy photo on and I just think it seems self-absorbed.t

Even worse is the incorrect apostrophe in 'Hinchliffe's' 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 63
"Ooh my clock doesn't work, that one was clearly for show". Soph, EVERYTHING is for show in your empty little life. Even your baby. For Christ's sake do you think we don't realise that?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
"Available in most supermarkets I believe" What a great choice P&G have made getting her to advertise their products when she doesnt even know where you can buy them - because she's too busy being gifted them all!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.