Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what goes through her head when she reads here? Other than quickly doing stories of stuff mentioned.

Reactions: 9
A day off her phone, today, GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

We’ll see.....👀🤥

Spoiled bint! “I want to sit here all day and eat cheese with all my hansnomes mans, and pop to the local xmas market for more tit...so I WILL!”

Reactions: 11
I reckons someone’s had a word after yesterday’s antics! It’s about time too! And she needs more than a day off

Reactions: 16
Someone really needs to give Sophie a lesson in damp dusting. All she has shown herself do this morning is flick dust off units onto the floors or surrounding areas, and then spray them with unnecessary chemicals.
She has a bloody £100 handheld vacuum. She could suck the dust up with that and then just damp dust with warm water. She has a dog and a small baby and should NOT be covering every surface with chemicals every day, it's so unnecessary.
She did, when she got gifted the sponge2 (I don’t know or care how to spell it sorry)
Then she forgot all about that gift and that she regularly damp dusts

Reactions: 7
Gifts are fallin’
All around Grinch
eBay swipeups,
All day long
Bought followers,
Ronnie’s behind the sofa
Merry Christmas everyone (from the Hinchliffe’s)
Ronnies behind the sofa! 😂😂😂 I literally said this the other day, why is he only allowed to play behind the sofa? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Correct! Why drag your baby out twice. I’ve had a Google and I think her local Cmas market isn’t on until Saturday? Her polling station is literally in the town centre so why would she drive there twice?! Once to vote, then again to visit the “Cmas Market” which doesn’t seem to be on today 🙄🧐🤔
Oh great!!! Now she’ll be read your comment and feel the need to post 100 stories to let us all know she’s “having the best day, guyzzzzzz” at whatever xmas market she can find open. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just realised we haven't seen the label maker in a while, how long before it pops out again?!

Reactions: 13
Surely you wouldn't go to vote if you were planning a trip out later, you would do both on the same trip. I voted on my way to Lidl, hubby on his way to work.
To be fair I didn't expect her to vote at all so the fact that she has is quite refreshing.

Reactions: 6
She needs someone to gift her a jumper that bloody fits, that shoulder is so low that if Ronnie wasn't there I reckon she'd have a tit hanging out 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What with all the washing at 30°, and mention of Terry (😬) Cycle, she's surely voting Green, no?! 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s clearly up to something today...but using the excuse that she’s not going to be on her phone to spend time with Jamie and Ronnie 🤔

Reactions: 17
I don't think she will ever reveal the Audi as she never officially revealed her Range Rover.

She is hardly relatable with her massive extension and 2 pricey cars. She knows her minions would start to see through her 🤑🤪.

Reactions: 22
The one million photo she had the balloons delivered in the morning even though she hadn’t hit one million but knew by the end of the day she would have... would love for her to be prepared and she just lingers below for days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.