Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole we’re not buying a car guyzzzz chat.. I know this is crazy. But did she consider just not filming herself at a Audi dealership if she didn’t want people to know..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The whole we’re not buying a car guyzzzz chat.. I know this is crazy. But did she consider just not filming herself at a Audi dealership if she didn’t want people to know..
She likes to involve her hinchers in everything because
"We are all in this together and i dont know how this happened to me!"

ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s posted about voting. I think that’s actually really good, I’m very pleased. Women under 30 are statistically the least likely to vote so considering her audience, this is great!

(though we all know she’ll vote in the best interest of herself and being a high earner, but still...)
Just as long as her army don't find out who's she's voting for and follow her🙄

Reactions: 15
"It's a day off my phone for me guys." Guaranteed it's not soph. Just like when you said you were taking a break and putting family first. Then posted about 95 stories. We'll be seeing photos of the Christmas Market with a follow up of what you bought there very soon, no doubt. ATB!

Reactions: 27
I would love to just sit down with her one day and calmly speak to her about why she does all this? So many questions to ask just one-to-one and tell her what a bad impact she is having on the environment and other people's mental health. Also, I would love to tell her face to face about things that her army says to others and see if she finds it acceptable. I would love to see her reaction to it all. I honestly just think the world would be a better place if she was not famous or on Instagram. Sophie, just take the large amount of money you have earned, along with all your gifted stuff and call it day. I know you won't because you have become greedy.. but woman to woman, please enjoy a lovely life with Jamie and Ronnie. And also with your parents because they wont be around forever. You will thank yourself in the future and I am sure Ronnie will too.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh she's annoyed me with that post. Yes lots of us would love to ponse around for a day but have to work for our money

Reactions: 21
I don't understand though how her followers are still growing, even though so many people are sick of her tit and unfollowing her?

Reactions: 17
I don't understand though how her followers are still growing, even though so many people are sick of her tit and unfollowing her?
Cos the pair of them are buying followers. Or at least her management team are. She’s on track for 3M around Cmas/New Years.

View attachment 63696
Pinkie promise though??
I give it till lunch time and she’ll be shining that shiny sink and polishing her sponge beans. Gotta make that dolla!! ££££

Reactions: 12
Told use!! 😜😂
We all knew she was lying about it, who spends that much time in a dealership not to buy/lease anything 🙄 what’s the matter Sophie, Don’t want the sheep realising just how much money you’ve made from them?
The daft part of it is even if she did post it on her home account the brain washed sheep wouldn’t click on and would still be saying we’re jealous and that she’s worked hard for it

Reactions: 25
But didn’t buy an Audi guyzzzz
Do you think she was hoping Audi would use her or possibly Jamie to advertise Audi ? everything they do is calculated to create interest and money they have proved to be very successful , though I think Jamie knows it’s all game Sophie has started to believe her own lies and is becoming a little unhinged greed is damaging the need for adulation addictive it’s why we see so often the spectacular rise of fame and then the equally spectacular fall from Grace I think there are people who thrive on this , her army may one day be as ardent about bringing her down as they have been about building her up but those closest either can’t see or the lure of money is greater than the wellbeing of the family time will tell , I personally hope they come to their senses and come clean about how contrived this was and then maybe those so invested will finally see how very easily we can be manipulated by very clever marketing and salesmanship the fact this is dishonest and destructive well shareholders seeing their profits rising on the back of popular influencers are not going to concern themselves about that , it is us that needs to change !!

Reactions: 19
Hey guys, don't forget to vote.
I'm purposely not telling you who I will vote for but the blue writing I have chosen to use may be a giveaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck sake... HI SOPHIE

Could you make it less obvious that you spent your days on tattle 🙄🙄

She must of been out of the house rather early this morning to get that done.
Why is she lying about voting?

Do people really believe that she got up, got ready, got Ronnie ready and went to vote when she’s going out later 🤔

You would just go and vote on the way to wherever you were going 💁🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.