Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked on Jamie’s Insta...I don’t tend to go on there. Omfg the comments on the photo 😂🤢
Highlight of her evening? What a sad life she must have if she looks forward to that, cleaning the bog is more of a highlight !
Errrrrr...no we don’t all love them.....how can you love someone you don’t even know and all of it is fake anyway!
Natural photo? Don’t make me laugh...of course it’s staged, they look stiff and she is grimacing and probably took 100 attempts and Grinch demanding to see every shot and give approval.
And last but no means least. I feel sad for that girl, she probably has so much love for her child or children and spends quality time that Grinch doesn’t. Her whole perfect life is for the gram and as they say, not all what you see portrayed is real life, she is probably as miserable as sin in real life.
I can’t believe that people write this stuff to total strangers ! let alone to the most fake couple I have ever seen apart from photo shoots they never seem to talk or look at each other !

Reactions: 17
She’s posted about voting. I think that’s actually really good, I’m very pleased. Women under 30 are statistically the least likely to vote so considering her audience, this is great!

(though we all know she’ll vote in the best interest of herself and being a high earner, but still...)
I don’t even think she did - she posted that same story without the bit about voting , then within minutes changed it and added that part. Someone obviously advised / or she read something on here about why isn’t she telling her hinchers how Important it is to vote - and changed the post !

Reactions: 10
Correct! Why drag your baby out twice. I’ve had a Google and I think her local Cmas market isn’t on until Saturday? Her polling station is literally in the town centre so why would she drive there twice?! Once to vote, then again to visit the “Cmas Market” which doesn’t seem to be on today 🙄🧐🤔
Maybe she thought the earlier she went the less she would be bombarded by her fans 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
AB55D6A3-0EA5-4D9E-B6C6-A58AA6FFA76A.png

What?

Why am I even on that group on Facebook? I know it’s to be nosey but I need to get out of that group and unfollow grinch for my own sanity haha

• Wow
Reactions: 14
How does that work? Surely the dryer rotates like a normal one and the shoes will be thrown everywhere??!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hinch diddnt feature for the astonish Xmas advert all the other big cleanfluncers did and I bet she was invited to! It’s all beneath her now ain’t it 🙄

Reactions: 7
Just catching up- I think Jamie’s made her do this today because she started prancing around erratically over the last couple of days and it escalated, we’ve picked up on it and he needs her to look less crackers because she’s a show horse after all and her manic unattended cleaning is just too funny for us! Hiiii jammmieeee👋🏻 ATB mate.
Also agree that she’s defo not out gazing at Xmas markets 👀..... just can’t trust a word that comes out of her mouth at all!!!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow - just seen this and so there it is in all its glory
So much for getting the garage floor done. Or is this J-Dog’s version of his ideal Christmas card photo. “Hold on babe let me just park me shiny new motor at the front and yours at the side.. yeah that’ll make a proper good photo”

Reactions: 12
So what exactly was the point of making a big deal of being in the audi garage for 3 hours but not getting one?? Surely they must have known it would have been seen sooner or later!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.