Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt she'll be back on later... 'HI guysss look what shite i've been buying again today'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there anybody left on this planet that wants a radiator cover but
a) hasnt got one
b) has never seen where to buy one
c) doesnt know how to google it
d) cant look on her highlights ‘buy now’ which has a pic of a bloody radiator cover

duck off with the radiator covers 😩🤦🏽‍♀️
And a few stories before saying how she loves wiping Zoflora over her radiators so she can smell it when they heat up... how do you get to the radiators soph when you have covers screwed to the wall on all of them 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Weird because in this photo from yesterday he looks very fair skinned and also doesn’t look that dark in the most recent photo shoot photos.
He does look a lot fairer in this photo compared to how tanned he usually looks

Reactions: 5
Surely you wouldn't go to vote if you were planning a trip out later, you would do both on the same trip. I voted on my way to Lidl, hubby on his way to work.
To be fair I didn't expect her to vote at all so the fact that she has is quite refreshing.
I went out at 7.30 to vote then at 8 did the school run. It’s just a habit I like my daughter to see me actively going out to vote

Reactions: 13
I don't think she will ever reveal the Audi as she never officially revealed her Range Rover.

She is hardly relatable with her massive extension and 2 pricey cars. She knows her minions would start to see through her 🤑🤪.
How does that work? I didn’t know of her when she got the Range Rover. Surely if she was gifted a whole car, they expect something in return? It can’t just be a photo vaguely showing the steering wheel as she “hinches” her car, can it? I wonder how these deals happen.

How does that work? I didn’t know if her when she got the Range Rover. Surely if she was gifted a whole car, they expect something in return? It can’t just be a photo vaguely showing the steering wheel as she “hinches” her car, can it? I wonder how these deals happen.
She wasn’t gifted a car, she’s bought them because she’s made so much money. But she doesn’t want her minions to know that because then she’s not just like them so she hides the cars.

Reactions: 28
She wasn’t gifted a car, she’s bought them because she’s made so much money. But she doesn’t want her minions to know that because then she’s not just like them so she hides the cars.
Ahhhh lol ok that’s good. But bad. But good 😂 There was a rumour floating that the Range Rover was gifted but maybe it was meant tongue in cheek and I took it literally. Thank you.

It’s just as sickening, isn’t it?

Reactions: 7
Tbh, if she hadn’t posted that shite when she was in the Audi garage, or that pic of the frozen windscreen (with steering wheel and dash visible) no one would even know what she had. She wanted people to know I reckon. If she wanted to keep it secret she wouldn’t have posted anything, remember she doesn’t do anything by accident!

Reactions: 31
I just looked on Jamie’s Insta...I don’t tend to go on there. Omfg the comments on the photo 😂🤢
Highlight of her evening? What a sad life she must have if she looks forward to that, cleaning the bog is more of a highlight !
Errrrrr...no we don’t all love them.....how can you love someone you don’t even know and all of it is fake anyway!
Natural photo? Don’t make me laugh...of course it’s staged, they look stiff and she is grimacing and probably took 100 attempts and Grinch demanding to see every shot and give approval.
And last but no means least. I feel sad for that girl, she probably has so much love for her child or children and spends quality time that Grinch doesn’t. Her whole perfect life is for the gram and as they say, not all what you see portrayed is real life, she is probably as miserable as sin in real life.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
And a few stories before saying how she loves wiping Zoflora over her radiators so she can smell it when they heat up... how do you get to the radiators soph when you have covers screwed to the wall on all of them 🤪
She has that one random uncovered radiator she always wipes down with zoflora. No idea where it is though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel for Ronnie I really do he looks so disinterested I’d be heartbroken if my 10 month old looked straight through me like that. If she didn’t want to take him to groups because of ‘anxiety’ an I use that term loosely in her case there’s a programme on CBeebies called the baby club which you can join in with an sing not screech to your baby. I’m not saying shove your baby in front of the tv all day I just found baby club useful as I hated groups.
If only baby clubs were really like that and not full of cliquey witches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbh, if she hadn’t posted that shite when she was in the Audi garage, or that pic of the frozen windscreen (with steering wheel and dash visible) no one would even know what she had. She wanted people to know I reckon. If she wanted to keep it secret she wouldn’t have posted anything, remember she doesn’t do anything by accident!
I think she can’t resist sharing because she seeks validation and attention from celebs and more successful instagrammers. I think the hints are for them. Like “I’m successful too! See?” Flashes the LV belt. The Audi dashboard. The fancy purse. She then plays it off by saying she doesn’t swipe up for Gucci 🙄

Reactions: 16
I just looked on Jamie’s Insta...I don’t tend to go on there. Omfg the comments on the photo 😂🤢
Highlight of her evening? What a sad life she must have if she looks forward to that, cleaning the bog is more of a highlight !
Errrrrr...no we don’t all love them.....how can you love someone you don’t even know and all of it is fake anyway!
Natural photo? Don’t make me laugh...of course it’s staged, they look stiff and she is grimacing and probably took 100 attempts and Grinch demanding to see every shot and give approval.
And last but no means least. I feel sad for that girl, she probably has so much love for her child or children and spends quality time that Grinch doesn’t. Her whole perfect life is for the gram and as they say, not all what you see portrayed is real life, she is probably as miserable as sin in real life.
That last one is so bloody sad ☹ I'd bet that her child or children are loved and stimulated, unlike poor Ronnie who is mostly a prop for her stupid pictures and stories. There are many ways that Hinch is a bleep but this is definitely the worst, making genuine people doubt themselves and feel not good enough compared to her staged Instagram life. Do what the duck you like in your own home but when it's affecting other people's mental health in this way it's absolutely sickening. I wish people like that lady would take the blinkers off and see Zophlora for what she is - a greedy, beggy hole who has no consideration for anyone other than herself. I'd rather live in a stinking, damp hovel with lots of love than her sterile, clinical mansion, all paid for by ripping off her followers.

Reactions: 25
duck sake... HI SOPHIE

Could you make it less obvious that you spent your days on tattle 🙄🙄

She must of been out of the house rather early this morning to get that done.
She probably used a postal vote, you know too famous to be recognised at the polling station

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she does then I'll find out about it as one of my friends works for Noel!! I can't see him taking her tit from what I've heard about him!
No, somehow I think he's the kind of man who's more likely to ask "Mrs Who?" than fawn over Sophlora.

I would bet money that she isn't eating cheese with Jamie and Ronnie or at a local Xmas market that isn't even on today (unless they've opened exclusively for her because she's soooooo VIP🤣) There's no way she would have managed to be quiet all day if she was.
My money's on a mental health appointment 🤞

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen Solomon’s story?
I like how she’s actually got real organisers/cleaners in and not hinch 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.