Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roll up! Roll up! Place your bets here! How long will Grinch stay off of the Gram today? Who will start us off?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ugh I can’t even deal with her today. Been forced to take two days off work but can’t afford it so extra 12 hour shifts next week 🙄. But you know atb Sophie Rose, fly free hun we are all in this together 👊🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Cos the pair of them are buying followers. Or at least her management team are. She’s on track for 3M around Cmas/New Years.
Ahhhh OK. She's probably already got her 3M followers post photographed and set up ready to be published. Shall we place bets? Xmas eve? Xmas day (best Xmas present ever guyzzzzz), New years eve (starting my new year off with 3M omg!)?

We could have a Tattle sweepstake for predictable Soph

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is she lying about voting?

Do people really believe that she got up, got ready, got Ronnie ready and went to vote when she’s going out later 🤔

You would just go and vote on the way to wherever you were going 💁🏽‍♀️
Correct! Why drag your baby out twice. I’ve had a Google and I think her local Cmas market isn’t on until Saturday? Her polling station is literally in the town centre so why would she drive there twice?! Once to vote, then again to visit the “Cmas Market” which doesn’t seem to be on today 🙄🧐🤔

Reactions: 17
Why is she lying about voting?

Do people really believe that she got up, got ready, got Ronnie ready and went to vote when she’s going out later 🤔

You would just go and vote on the way to wherever you were going 💁🏽‍♀️
Unless she did a postal vote (I did mine two weeks ago) but I really can't see the Election being on her radar to get that organised though....she's not "in partnership" with any party and none of them have *gifted her any free stuff! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm glad she has too..

Someone mentioned on here yesterday about her not doing it.. morning Soph 😉
that was me!! HI SOPH! thanks for listening ;)

Told use!! 😜😂
as no obvious photo has been posted on insta of the audi, are we expecting a big deal about it at xmas??

I don't understand though how her followers are still growing, even though so many people are sick of her tit and unfollowing her?
££££££
I've thought this for a while, how is she getting more followers when she does NOTHING... have to be bought

Reactions: 6
Please can I just raise another thing that has always bugged me about her? The fact she keeps cut flowers on her induction hob! It is not a bloody windowsill, mantelpiece or table. It is a hob. IT IS FOR COOKING ON YOU SILLY LASS.

Here is my induction hob- you will see on one ring there is some ganache cooking, and on another the wet ingredients for flapjacks. This is what you are supposed to use an induction hob for. Or any other hob for that matter. Not for putting flowers on!!

Sorry I REALLY needed to get that off my chest!
It’s amazing how many people followed that trend though 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ahhhh OK. She's probably already got her 3M followers post photographed and set up ready to be published. Shall we place bets? Xmas eve? Xmas day (best Xmas present ever guyzzzzz), New years eve (starting my new year off with 3M omg!)?

🤣🤣🤣 I’m predicting Audi reveal (if there’s going to be one) Xmas day for bug boy & NY day for the 3 million celebration guyz

• Sick
Reactions: 20
££££££
I've thought this for a while, how is she getting more followers when she does NOTHING... have to be bought
She got
- 1mil in oct 2018
- 2 mil in march 2019
- 3 mil dec 2019/jan 2020

So from 1-2mil it took 5 months
But 2-3mil 9months 🤷
She's really slowing down on the buying to make it more authentic looking 😂😂😂

Really cannot wait for the big reveal, will be sitting glued to insta just patiently waiting 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She got
- 1mil in oct 2018
- 2 mil in march 2019
- 3 mil dec 2019/jan 2020

So from 1-2mil it took 5 months
But 2-3mil 9months 🤷
She's really slowing down on the buying to make it more authentic looking 😂😂😂

Really cannot wait for the big reveal, will be sitting glued to insta just patiently waiting 🙄🙄🙄
it just doesn't make sense to me on how much her phenomenon has slowed, that she is about to hit 3 million followers! I can't wait to see the staged 3 mill post! amazing how it's going to fall around xmas/new years isn't it? what are the chances :eek::eek:

Reactions: 9
I’ve just looked at her social blade, how utterly ridiculous & precise increase in followers per day. Must be kicking themselves on the day they lost the 800 followers & forgot to buy them

She’s a self indulgent twit. Her comments yesterday about the boy who she fancied say it all. And her meltdowns always coincide with when she’s had some negative attention/bug boy going out, she’s a spoilt brat

Reactions: 21
I noticed she wasn’t invited to the Great British Clean Up yesterday 😂 oh dear Soph abit of a kick in the teeth? Is that why you were abit manic yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thu
-
2019-12-06
Fri
+1,517
2019-12-07
Sat
+1,692
2019-12-08
Sun
+1,926
2019-12-09
Mon
+1,538
2019-12-10

Tue
+1,232
2019-12-11
Wed
+1,273

Just extracted the followers for the last few days and it really is remarkable how similar her daily follower growth is, isn't it? of course, apart the day she was at staceys and forgot to buy some!! and the average makes for a new years 3 million...… can't argue with the maths

I’ve just looked at her social blade, how utterly ridiculous & precise increase in followers per day. Must be kicking themselves on the day they lost the 800 followers & forgot to buy them

She’s a self indulgent twit. Her comments yesterday about the boy who she fancied say it all. And her meltdowns always coincide with when she’s had some negative attention/bug boy going out, she’s a spoilt brat
I had to have a nose, i'd never looked at how similar they were before!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Gifts are fallin’
All around Grinch
eBay swipeups,
All day long
Bought followers,
Ronnie’s behind the sofa
Merry Christmas everyone (from the Hinchliffe’s)

• Haha
Reactions: 38

My money was on Xmas day (she was averaging 2000 a day so it was going to happen then) but she's slowed down to 1200 a day so my bet is new years eve!

Photo is definitely already done to post but none of her army will question how she got a photo done before hitting the 3 million

Reactions: 13
Unless she did a postal vote (I did mine two weeks ago) but I really can't see the Election being on her radar to get that organised though....she's not "in partnership" with any party and none of them have *gifted her any free stuff! 😂
She wrote " ill be making sure i use mine." Which indicates she didn't have a postal vote 🤷

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.