Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m annoyed still about the ā€˜donā€™t know how Iā€™ve nearly got 3 million followers by sitting in my houseā€™. duck off sophie HinchCliffe you twit. Youā€™ve paid for followers. You no longer do what you did at the start and your less of who you are now than ever before. What does up must come down....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Am

Massive roll eyes at "relatable" Soph having manicure on her to do list. I think I've painted my nails twice since my daughter was born 20 months ago. And putting "hospital appointment" on there and then posting it on social media is just begging for people to send her "u ok hun?" messages.

šŸ™„
Thatā€™s when she says as a response. DM me babe.

Reactions: 5
Jesus bleeping H. Christ, Sophie!! That baby is so nonplussed by you! And why would you buy him a cheap rattle from eBay when itā€™s clearly not been safety tested! You donā€™t know what sort of chemicals itā€™s filled with!
Get off your bleeping phone, forget your ā€œhinchersā€ and bond with your child!! You wind me up!

Reactions: 29
Personally I think she had Ronnie from being pressurised by people saying she doesnā€™t have a baby, now she has him she canā€™t cope as she wasnā€™t ready. Must be a hard life having Ma Baker on babysitting duty 24/7 while she pretends to work. šŸ™„ Ronnie will end up thinking his Nan is his mum! How many timeā€™s has she had him this month alone? Loads!
Iā€™ve been thinking the same thing. She thought it was time to have a baby possibly, but really isnā€™t/wasnā€™t ready. I donā€™t think sheā€™s coping either and I almost feel sorry for in that respect

Reactions: 2
Shout me down for this, but I don't get the furore over her Halloween costume. There are far worse things on IG to expose young people to than a Z-lister in a Halloween costume. A young girl killed herself in 2017 after being able to access images of self-harm on Instagram - that's the sort of material that needs reporting.
you have to actively look for selfharm related posts and they try to monitor them. This sort of thing just popped up on my feed and was hugely triggering to me. Iā€™ve been clean for 3 years (self harm since 13, at my worst points 40/50 times a day) but was really upset when this popped up. Itā€™s what made me unfollow her, because it was done with zero regard for anyone elseā€™s perspective.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I donā€™t understand how itā€™s been removed from the artists account and not hinchā€™s, I reported hinchā€™s once and they said it didnā€™t violate their terms šŸ™„
Must be one rule for her and one for everyone else
[/QUOTE]

What have I missed? Why is the post reported?

I don't know if anyone has replied to you as I'm waaay behind but I made a pompom rug which I'm unable to throw in the washing machine with a dishwasher tab šŸ™„ but I really want one of those old fashioned carpet beaters, shaking it just ain't working!
Use a tennis racket? I used to have a Rug like that. I would hang it on the decking and hit it with a racket!

Reactions: 3
So Iā€™m pregnant and getting a lot of sponsored ads popping up at random as you do in 2019. This just appeared in my stories WTF?! HELLO HANDSNOMES MANS. Oh yeah and it was a swipe up job. Of course.
Why on earth would she want her little baby in his dressing gown used by some random company on an ad. I feel so sad for him. There's nothing she won't sell, nothing is sacred

Reactions: 24
So Iā€™m pregnant and getting a lot of sponsored ads popping up at random as you do in 2019. This just appeared in my stories WTF?! HELLO HANDSNOMES MANS. Oh yeah and it was a swipe up job. Of course.
FFS! She has NO idea about protecting her childā€™s privacy. Thatā€™s just crappy of her.

Reactions: 19
She canā€™t even bath him without filming it šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” hope she drops her phone in the bath. Not on him obviously šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 23
Seventh or so response in the thread is interesting (posted at 8:55)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why would you buy a rattle from eBay? Canā€™t you just get one from the shop? Save on fumes of delivery and packaging?

Reactions: 15
I reckon sheā€™s been at her publishers today. I reckon book number 3 is on its way. She has been sharing nothing but hinchers reading the original book today.
If she is meeting with them, it's not at their HQ. I can see what building she's in, but it's not marked up as anything on Google...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.