Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damage limitation with the gretel - I’ve been ripped off. Don’t swipe up! You’re about two years too late and 2 million swipe ups past the coy act Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You wouldn’t film an older child, a sibling or a partner in the bath and post it on a public platform for anyone to see... so why would you do it to a baby? He is a PERSON not a doll!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Yeh definitely the same day, she may have just changed a couple of things like the big plate and glass bowl thinking it would fool everyone, but it’s in the same spot in the kitchen, to the left of the cooker.
There seems to be less of a kitchen roll

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:

The stories aren’t consistent whilst privacy in Hinch Palace is non-existent.

Reactions: 23
You can tell by her body language when she’s Gretel in that last story she’s lying by her body language & the way she’s fiddling with her necklace 🙄

Reactions: 9
Nearly £8 for that watering can?! More money than bloody sense!
It really shows just how much money she has that she didn’t even think twice about paying that for a stupid watering can.
Cheers for reading soph and taking the link away - ATB hun

Reactions: 8
Another day where she doesn't know what she's doing?! Do us a favour Soph, you're an award winning saleswoman 😉

Reactions: 11
'that's a wrap on another day where I acted like I knew what I was doing' .... Why is she so obsessed with acting dumb and clueless when she successfully networked and worked hard in management & marketing for years 🙄 I don't get it !

Reactions: 32
Hinchy the fake nose ebayer,
Had a very bright filter,
And if you ever saw her,
You would even say it shows

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:
The instagram break, turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
'that's a wrap on another day where I acted like I knew what I was doing' .... Why is she so obsessed with acting dumb and clueless when she successfully networked and worked hard in management & marketing for years 🙄 I don't get it !
because it’s made her more money than sales ever did! So it pays to act stupid in her case

Reactions: 3
new thread suggestion

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, all the tacky eBay swipe ups are really quite atrocious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 120
This is a trait I noticed often in women and it makes me sad / mad. While in her case it’s probably just part of her big manipulation ploy, I often find it’s a defence mechanism. Downplaying their skills and talents in case anything goes wrong or anyone criticises instead of being confident and owning their tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s what I was thinking 🤔 today’s collection of dishes looks suspiciously like last Sunday’s...? Doesn’t it?!
I wonder if there’s specifics in her contract with P&G for one dishwasher tablet post per week.

Reactions: 7
Her make up artists stories!!!!! She’s upset coz her hinch post got reported 😂😂

Own up...I know it must of been a tattler 😂

Very confident about next year isn’t she 🙄
[/QUOTE]

Next year bigger and better? She adding “wings” to the sanitary towel look?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is a trait I noticed often in women and it makes me sad / mad. While in her case it’s probably just part of her big manipulation ploy, I often find it’s a defence mechanism. Downplaying their skills and talents in case anything goes wrong or anyone criticises instead of being confident and owning their tit.
I agree I'm a mother of 2 young daughters I would have a few things to say if they started acting like her. She is an embarrassment to women and everyone around her no matter how ambitious she thinks she is 🤮

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.