Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReadingAlong

Well, I love brown paper and string for wrapping and I will not let her ruin it for me. It’s also a line from The Sound of Music ...

“Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favourite things”

I believe the other verses go like this:

Fake sales pitches and extensions on mansions
New makeup brushes and free treats for handsomes
P&G products and big diamond blings
These are a few of my favourite things

When the handsnomes bites
When the casserole stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply swipe up for my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 153

Sick_of_it_all

new thread suggestion

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, all the tacky eBay swipe ups are really quite atrocious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 120

mimic93

Thread suggestion:
The instagram break, turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I am curious because I don’t follow this thread and I’m much more into reading about other people, but besides the book deals and hideous swipe ups, what do you guys not like about her? She just has like the same amount of threads as the minghams and Christ they are awful people so I’m just curious really
Wow! The attached photo, of a previous post I made is a good start as to what my problem with her is. She is killing our already fragile planet, single handedly! Only it's not really single handedly as she has a flock of 2.9 million sheep all copying her. People reading recently, may think my main problem is all the gifted shit and ads, which do annoy the fuck out of me because it is pure greed on her part, but that's because what 90% of her page is now about. I hate how she is turning women back into typical 1050's housewives. I hate her mind games and sob stories that she uses to manipulate her following. I hate that she encourages really bad and sometimes dangerous practices. The excessive spending, the hoarding (and stockpiling of products and the HUGE mass of plastic that they all amount to), the ridiculous over use of multiple products and the misuse of chemicals. I hate that she doesn't take any ownership of her mistakes or issues statements correcting them. I hate that she won't tolerate even constructive criticism. I hate that she has all this 'fame' thanks to her Hinchers (🤮) and pays them lip service by saying she couldn't do it without them, yet doesn't take the time to like their comments, let alone respond to them, and those few that she does reply to always get the same response of "Bless you darling. All the best" - even those who have poured their heart out to her and were maybe hoping for a more wholesome, thoughtful response. I hate that she doesn't do anything really worthwhile or give back considering her huge following, her wealth and more importantly the platform she now has. She could do so much! I just hate how fake she is - I see through her fake humble posts like a pane of glass and wish some of her fans could too. I hate that she talks about suffering with Mental Health, and knows many of her followers do too, yet doesn't dedicate any of her time to the subject other than throwing out the odd quote from Pinterest and telling her followers to do a Taa Daa list or a clockwise clean. She doesn't need to tell us the ins and outs of her life and issues but she should tell people where and how to get help, direct them to their GP and/or local mental health services, direct them to websites and helplines. With her huge following, comes responsibility. She knew what she was doing, chasing this Insta fame and she as failed miserably from a moral stand point. That is just a few of the reasons for my dislike of Sophie Hinchliffe.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Me and my husband refer to it as date night. And if that makes us naff/stupid or god forbid inaccurate because we are in fact married... Well bollocks, I don't give a shit 🤷😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Herefortheshow_

Iv just been to sainsburys and forged her signature in 5 books, will make someone happy I suppose, even if it's really only little old me haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

adatay92

Imagine being in that house for a second:

Grinch: “Jamie I’m going to peel a carrot for a watery casserole out of a packet”

Jamie: “Alwight luv sounds great”

Grinch: “Come here I need you to film me peeling it for the Gram so the shoppers can see me keeping it real”

Jamie: “Yeah and then you can do a swipe up so they can buy carrots mate”

• Haha
Reactions: 70

tippingpoint

VIP Member
The wee man loves Jamie. I don’t think comments about development are fair. Ronnie, just like us, simply thinks his mother is a fucking annoying idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Paddy

Couldn’t quote to reply to the lovely lot offering help towards my daughters school trip to krakow, as soon as the letter came out we put the money aside bit by bit, But thank you so much for your generous offers, even if us tattlers are a bunch of horrible trolls 🥰

• Heart

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
My predictions for the Christmas Day reveal, the true extent of that photo shoot:
1. Christening announcement or
2. Pregnancy announcement or
3. 3 million followers celebration. Or, and this is total wishful thinking 🤞...
4. She’s completely deleting her account and disappearing into oblivion.
I hope it is the 3mil one cause then SURELY her followers will see it’s all a pre planned and pre purchased facade having a shoot done before you’re even at 3mil..
All she has to do is unblock everyone and she'll be way over 3million 😂

• Haha

Tilliewoo77

I almost never post here, I’m more of a lurker.
Last night was probably her Christmas staff party...her and him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

via iPhone safari?

Yay my first thread title.
big thanks to delete.tattle.life for the inspo and providing us with laughter!

I was looking through the photo shoot, not one ounce of expression from Ronnie in any of those photos! He looks so vacant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
My and my husband don’t have “date nights” we have a quick 5 minutes in the bathroom whilst the kids are eating dinner. Quality time together.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Maryanne

Chatty Member
I’m on a mums night out tonight and the ladies I’m with are all ‘hinchers’ I hope they’re ready for me 😂. I will be that sober, annoying cunt slating mrs hinch 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 62

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
Sophie, you wouldn't have so many tattlers and tattle threads if you didn't play these deceitful games. Really? You visited the wedding venue? And photographers stylists wardrobe hair and makeup just happened to be there? And at the very same time a long story about pulling back on Insta ... Wow ... Just wow .... Why didn't you just say you went there for a shoot.
No one is trolling you. Everyone is communicating or trying to. You just don't want to be held accountable for your own words and actions. Well too bad. Everyone is accountable in the end. You reap what you sow. You cannot outrun it. That goes for you too Jamie

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Rockingrobin

It's funny really, over the last few days Hinch has gotten overwhelmed with social media, had the shortest break known to man, and backtracked quicker than Nigel Farage did when the votes for Brexit were being counted.

At the same time, my fiancé revealed to me that his mental health was poor and it was making him question his life, our relationship and impending wedding day. The wedding was cancelled, our relationship is on the rocks and I've done my usual dye my hair to cope with stress (and it's gone wrong 🙄)

All while working still, because no matter what is going on - we need to be able to afford to live as we're behind on bills.

She doesn't realise how lucky she has it.
(I apologise, I needed to vent )

• Sad
Reactions: 59