Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie looks so beautiful in her personal profile pics. Imo she didn't need anything done but it's her face 😂

And also, I reckon there is still a pic we have yet to see from this photo shoot. I'm guessing Christmas card? Baby announcement maybe?

Reactions: 20
Ronnys face looks like he’s had enough of the camera being in his face. Poor kid. Those cheeks tho 😍😂

Reactions: 23
I feel like I’ve missed something? Who trolled tattle? What was said? Has things been deleted?! I’ve only had a few hours off and it’s all going off!!

Reactions: 7
Talking of paps on the previous thread, who remembers in the summer when she thought she was going to be victim to the pretend paragliding paps over her house? 😂😂

The photographer from the xmas photo shoot, who also did the newborn shoot, is based in Dorset, so Hinch must make it well worth her while to travel three hours for a couple of snaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Couldn’t quote to reply to the lovely lot offering help towards my daughters school trip to krakow, as soon as the letter came out we put the money aside bit by bit, But thank you so much for your generous offers, even if us tattlers are a bunch of horrible trolls 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Talking of paps on the previous thread, who remembers in the summer when she thought she was going to be victim to the pretend paragliding paps over her house? 😂😂

The photographer from the xmas photo shoot, who also did the newborn shoot, is based in Dorset, so Hinch must make it well worth her while to travel three hours for a couple of snaps.
I wonder why she didn't use her normal photographer jasminejade? I think it is.

She used this photographer for her newborn shoot (which was gifted).
Minor celebs use the same photographer like the Faiers sisters etc..

Reactions: 8
I wonder why she didn't use her normal photographer jasminejade? I think it is.

She used this photographer for her newborn shoot (which was gifted).
Minor celebs use the same photographer like the Faiers sisters etc..
The same photographer, as in Chelsea White? That would explain why she's too busy to reply to emails from mere mortals lol!

Reactions: 6
Today I went to a large B&M and a home bargains, not one product in either shop with her face on it, not one sign - it was like she never existed in the cleaning world ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Sophie, you wouldn't have so many tattlers and tattle threads if you didn't play these deceitful games. Really? You visited the wedding venue? And photographers stylists wardrobe hair and makeup just happened to be there? And at the very same time a long story about pulling back on Insta ... Wow ... Just wow .... Why didn't you just say you went there for a shoot.
No one is trolling you. Everyone is communicating or trying to. You just don't want to be held accountable for your own words and actions. Well too bad. Everyone is accountable in the end. You reap what you sow. You cannot outrun it. That goes for you too Jamie

• Heart
Reactions: 61
🤣 just had to put it out there that the leash is off Jamie and he’s out for the night, yawn. More reading of tattle dopey Sophie.
and she just carnt believe it guyzz that her post was so liked... urgh she’s such a liar 🤥
I agree 💯 about never saying anything about people’s looks etc but as for her it’s open season as far as I’m concerned. She has no regards to sticking her army on people and is just an out right liar and con artist.

Reactions: 19
🤣 just had to put it out there that the leash is off Jamie and he’s out for the night, yawn. More reading of tattle dopey Sophie.
and she just carnt believe it guyzz that her post was so liked... urgh she’s such a liar 🤥
I agree 💯 about never saying anything about people’s looks etc but as for her it’s open season as far as I’m concerned. She has no regards to sticking her army on people and is just an out right liar and con artist.
Con artist! Exactly. Oooowah! Don't people go to jail for that?

Reactions: 8
I doubt she has much to worry about with Jamie going out out 😂 it’s not like he is On the end of the phone selling stuff. I should imagine in a social setting the dumbness shines out of him 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just hearsay (that I believe) but I got told by someone she knows that she’s changed as a person a lot & her and Jamie are always arguing

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Sophie, you wouldn't have so many tattlers and tattle threads if you didn't play these deceitful games. Really? You visited the wedding venue? And photographers stylists wardrobe hair and makeup just happened to be there? And at the very same time a long story about pulling back on Insta ... Wow ... Just wow .... Why didn't you just say you went there for a shoot.
No one is trolling you. Everyone is communicating or trying to. You just don't want to be held accountable for your own words and actions. Well too bad. Everyone is accountable in the end. You reap what you sow. You cannot outrun it. That goes for you too Jamie
When she pulls tit like this, it's like she's trolling herself...

ATB = A Tedious witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.