Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just having a look at old threads and noticed the first hinch thread was started less than 3 months ago. Nearly 77 threads in less than 3 months 🙀🙀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
New pic on her personal insta.
Her face looks so frozen!
Hey I’m fairly new to all of this. Is there is a reason why her personal Insta only has 53k followers and not 3 million? Is she funny about who she allows to follow her?

Reactions: 3
£7.20 for that poxy watering can. And no, Ronnie does not “absolutely love it” - her hinchers must be mad to swipe up and buy that at that price! Get yourselves to the pound shop huns.

Reactions: 22
£7.20 for that poxy watering can. And no, Ronnie does not “absolutely love it” - her hinchers must be mad to swipe up and buy that at that price! Get yourselves to the pound shop huns.
He was totally uninterested. Please don’t show pics of your baby in the bath, it’s just wrong

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand how it’s been removed from the artists account and not hinch’s, I reported hinch’s once and they said it didn’t violate their terms 🙄
Must be one rule for her and one for everyone else
[/QUOTE]
Me too! I reported the post as I felt it advocated self harm. I got the same response you did. And the sheep say people need to lighten up. If they knew someone that did self harm, they wouldn't be saying it.

Reactions: 6
Apparently this time it's not offensive 🤷‍♀️

Back to hunch, I'm really feeling sorry for that poor kid. She must feel something when she sees Rex and the way Ronnie is. What's the age difference between the two?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A swipe up for a bath toy 🤤🤤 really!!! Plenty of shops to go to and buy bath toys in infact any toy yet buys it from eBay for a bleeping swipe up!! You can definitely get bath toys cheaper than what she paid so why can't people see that!! Basically using her little boy for her own financial gain. Absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 21
Just having a look at old threads and noticed the first hinch thread was started less than 3 months ago. Nearly 77 threads in less than 3 months 🙀🙀
They were started over a year ago and then picked up earlier this year, definitely longer than 3 months

Reactions: 7
you have to actively look for selfharm related posts and they try to monitor them. This sort of thing just popped up on my feed and was hugely triggering to me. I’ve been clean for 3 years (self harm since 13, at my worst points 40/50 times a day) but was really upset when this popped up. It’s what made me unfollow her, because it was done with zero regard for anyone else’s perspective.
I have never self harmed but one of my friends used to. You should be proud of yourself for your 3 years. That must take a lot of strength. Xxxx

Apparently this time it's not offensive 🤷‍♀️

Back to hunch, I'm really feeling sorry for that poor kid. She must feel something when she sees Rex and the way Ronnie is. What's the age difference between the two?
Hopefully, a few people will report it.

Oh f*** off with your “projects”
Basically getting paid to promote more stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hey I’m fairly new to all of this. Is there is a reason why her personal Insta only has 53k followers and not 3 million? Is she funny about who she allows to follow her?
It is private so she does only accept the odd occasion.

Reactions: 4
I have never self harmed but one of my friends used to. You should be proud of yourself for your 3 years. That must take a lot of strength. Xxxx

Hopefully, a few people will report it.
thank you 😊 I have worked really hard to get to where I am today, and some days have been harder than others, especially when people like Hinch treat it as a fashion statement. I hope your friend is getting some help and support, too? Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her make up artists stories!!!!! She’s upset coz her hinch post got reported 😂😂

Own up...I know it must of been a tattler 😂

Very confident about next year isn’t she 🙄
[/QUOTE]
Can't really get any less imaginative than popping a black wig on and sticking a sponge on your face so I should hope next years will be better.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The rattle post is ridiculous. The manic voice and laugh, shaking it in front of his face for like a second then trying to get the dog involved. Hand your son the rattle and let him discover it!

Reactions: 17
A swipe up for a bath toy 🤤🤤 really!!! Plenty of shops to go to and buy bath toys in infact any toy yet buys it from eBay for a bleeping swipe up!! You can definitely get bath toys cheaper than what she paid so why can't people see that!! Basically using her little boy for her own financial gain. Absolutely disgusting
Her latest Gretel looks like she's been reading here again. Hiya Grotbags!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
maybe she’s leaving them all on pending so when hinchhome finally runs it’s course she had a huge following on her private account where she can flog god knows!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s because her personal one was public in the beginning, then when she got bigger she put it on private so im assuming most of the followers are just ppl who followed her before she privatised it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.