Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always amuses me when she says Jamie's on a career break at the moment 😂. How much must be she be earning for him to have a " career break" I wonder ? How will she cope when his career break comes to an end , or is her registered carer ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So true and it was just so wierd she dragged a professional Mua and hairdresser round at like
8pm the night BEFORE Halloween to create this look just for the gram 🙊 absalute cringe pot! Then harped on about keeping the wig cus it suited her 😂😂 yeah right Soph that went straight in the bin!!!
Nah mate, it'll be in the "wigs" corner of the loft 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It always amuses me when she says Jamie's on a career break at the moment 😂. How much must be she be earning for him to have a " career break" I wonder ? How will she cope when his career break comes to an end , or is her registered carer ?
He’s her chauffeur, filmer/ photographer, dog walker (once a week max), tit watery soup/ casserole maker, very occasional weather reporter, occasional subject of stories to create content (hilarious flip flop saga and 30+ minute pop pop breaks), lap dog and arse licker, and most importantly and sadly seems to be both mummy and daddy to Ronnie! (This is just my opinion please don’t hate me for saying that about her I just feel she isnt as natural around him as bug boy) xxxxx

Nah mate, it'll be in the "wigs" corner of the loft 🤣🤣🤣
Oh god 😂😂😂😂 her short hair didn’t seem to last did it? She’s always got a scrunchie in and long scraggly fake piece crawling down her back🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Completely agree. I always admired Kate Moss for keeping her daughter completely private as a baby and small child. I don't think she's on any social media anyway, but I remember that her daughter's face always had to be blurred out in any photos taken by the media etc and she certainly never used her as a promotional tool to further her own career.
It's only now that her daughter is about 17 and almost an adult that she's started to appear in the media etc.
Personally I think that's how it should be. Children don't ask to be born into publicity or be a 'celebrity' so don't use them for your own benefit.
Yep, same goes for Holly Willoughby, always kept her kids lives private apart from the occasional pic from behind. I'm not a huge fan of HW, things like telling people ringing in for debt advice that she "knows how they feel" 2 days after a large family holiday in the Maldives doesn't sit well with me; but I do admire her for how she handles fame and children. I bet she's been offered some pretty lucrative deals for media coverage of those kids / #gifteds etc.
I think Holly earns a fairly honest wage etc and I'm not digging her out for being able to take her extended family to The Maldives. Just gets to me when she then fakes understanding of people calling up asking for advice about living on the breadline. Cos she simply does not "get it".

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Her make up artists stories!!!!! She’s upset coz her hinch post got reported 😂😂

Own up...I know it must of been a tattler 😂

Very confident about next year isn’t she 🙄
[/QUOTE]

I don’t understand how it’s been removed from the artists account and not hinch’s, I reported hinch’s once and they said it didn’t violate their terms 🙄
Must be one rule for her and one for everyone else

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Another dope! Can see why her and Hinch are besties no brain cells! The way this div wrote Hinch on the doughnuts chest area upset a lot of people it didn’t come down to people on instagram being spiteful!! It looked like it was encouraging and normalising self harm and I can see why. That’s the reason divvy’s post was removed and right as well!! Sorry rant over- it would be lovely if these people would speak the truth for once instead of talking tit!! 😡😡😡
But it was never removed from The Grinch’s grid though, was it? I’m sure her copy got reported for the same thing numerous times but to no avail. That woman should be renamed “Tefal”

Reactions: 10
Your mother in law sounds like my Nan! She’s always being a filth bag!
I hope I’m still up for swinging from the chandeliers when I’m old 😂
Love this! My dear old nan was the same. “Ooh I wouldn’t mind his boots under my bed” 🤣 so full of life 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys, sorry to go off track but I need a cleaning tip. I have a wool throw on my sofa and even though it’s not dirty, it keeps collecting bits of crumbs and dust in the wool. Shaking it out doesn’t help, what can I do?
I don't know if anyone has replied to you as I'm waaay behind but I made a pompom rug which I'm unable to throw in the washing machine with a dishwasher tab 🙄 but I really want one of those old fashioned carpet beaters, shaking it just ain't working!

Is that poor child laying on his back again looking completely unamused or is it me?! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sorry, I have 42 pages to catch up on so I’m way behind but I have to take a moment to say I blooming love a scrunchie 🥰

Reactions: 8
i defo think a third book is coming.. and i wouldnt be surprised if its some kind of “how to” book whether that be parenting or social media because i genuinely think she believes shes the balls. rule number one of social media “buy all your followers”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like shes used an old photo! Sure she had the same stuff in last weeks one! Plus there's different stuff out on that part of the worktop. She thinks people are stupid, she hasn't cooked a casserole in that!
I think it’s just a staged photo... hasn’t it been the same every Sunday. Likely paid more for a Sunday post. It’s like old school TV advertising, company’s used to pay top dollar for the ad break during coronation street on a Sunday evening because viewers rating were so high.

Reactions: 10
Her face didn't look like she was about to sneeze, it looked like she was trying not to vom 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor Ronnie.. on his back again with her cackling. He never even attempts to crack a smile. Just stares vacantly at the phone shoved in his face. She infuriates me!!! He should be giggling like crazy at that toy... but no... phone shoved in his face. Poor boy.

Reactions: 12
Sorry to derail but I'm watching the third series of "no offence" right now and someone just said "tell the cleaners to go easy on the febreeze, my office is starting to smell like a tarts twit" just reminded me of what hinch's house must smell like

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.