Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoflora hour .. Ronnies bare bummy is going to be touching a freshly zoflorad mat. And Henry has to smell zoflora whilst eating his tea. Poor sods
@jesus please can you ask your dad HOW ON EARTH SNOW GLOBES ARE SELF CARE BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA. WHY GOD WHY?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
To be fair I take my fella shopping with me just to carry my bags 😂 I live on a huge hill and have asthma so I’m dying by the time I get to the top feel like I’ve climbed Kilimanjaro.

Anyone else think them gifts for her Dad were tit? She could of got him a decent personalised gift from notonthehighstreet.com but I forget it has to come #gifted or with a swipe up to make money from!

P.S not an #ad 🤣
Bet you’d prefer to go alone though surely?
Obviously I shop with my boyfriend as sometimes its easier. But I don’t need to him pop into home bargains and hold my hand, but then I guess I don’t need anyone to film me whisky buying cleaning products🙄

Reactions: 4
Zoflora hour .. Ronnies bare bummy is going to be touching a freshly zoflorad mat. And Henry has to smell zoflora whilst eating his tea. Poor sods
duck me this woman is really getting tiresome now! What is your child excreting to make you think you need to use heavy duty disinfectant on his changing mat? Some anti-bac spray or wipes will do. Both the baby and the dog are going to end up poisoned soon

Reactions: 14
Surely she’s not doing his actual changing mat with zoflora?! Must just be the dresser. That poor baby being exposed to so many chemicals.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else wondering what all the chemical shite is doing to Ronnie's immune system?

I know this is purely anecdotal, but the house I grew up in was a tit tip. My dad was a hoarder so there was stuff everywhere, my mum kind of tried to keep it clean but it wasn't easy, for example she couldn't get to large parts of the carpet with the hoover because there was so much crap everywhere. My partner's parents were the opposite, her mum has always been neat, tidy and clean (their cupboard under the stairs is a sight to behold!). I have a super strong immune system, I'm very rarely poorly and could count on one hand the times I've been too ill to go to work (I'm in my late 30s). My partner on the other hand, what is a sniffle for me will turn into a full blown cold with headache, sneezing, sore throat etc for her and will last well over a week. I can't help but wonder if the filthy house I was brought up in has made me quite robust in terms of being able to fight germs. Not that I'm saying her mum is obsessed like Grinch, but their house has always been spotless.

Reactions: 30
But didn’t “his hips” cover the lack of rolling. I don’t believe she gave any details, just made it known Ronnie had a hospital appointment for his hips.

Probably building up to a gifted holiday.
I disagree - hip scan could of been for anything. It can be a common scan to have.

Babies will attempt a role but they need strong neck muscles etc which is why tummy time is important.

Reactions: 4
I'm 40 and my neighbour is 34. I don't think I want to know what she's up to now! :oops:😂
My Mother In Law said to one of her Grandson's (who was 19 and disgusted at the prospect of her and his Grandad "still doing it" 🙊 and he asked "oh my God, what do you do? You're old!" and she replied "the same as you, only better with more expertise" 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Am
Poor little Soph
All she does is clean
& still no one’s gifted
A damn snow machine
Massive roll eyes at "relatable" Soph having manicure on her to do list. I think I've painted my nails twice since my daughter was born 20 months ago. And putting "hospital appointment" on there and then posting it on social media is just begging for people to send her "u ok hun?" messages.

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
in relation to cleaning with zoflora I hope she isn't on ronnies mat.
my home is clean, not the tidyest I used to be really funny about using chemicals i would clean at night when there in bed. I keep everything every birthday card every chrismas card given.
my house is small it has a stain on the carpet but it's clean

Reactions: 10
I reckon she’s been at her publishers today. I reckon book number 3 is on its way. She has been sharing nothing but hinchers reading the original book today.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Hardly leaves the house. God my eyes just rolled to the back of my head 🙄 she’s been out 3 times at night in the last week and is out today 😂😂 her hinchers really are so stupid to buy her tit (eBay and lies that is!)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hardly leaves the house. God my eyes just rolled to the back of my head 🙄 she’s been out 3 times at night in the last week and is out today 😂😂 her hinchers really are so stupid to buy her tit (eBay and lies that is!)
I was thinking exactly this! Not sure if she deliberately lies or she forgets that she's shown us everywhere she's been at every opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hinch just invented sellotape and non of you tattlers are talking about it!! What is wrong with you Guyzzzzz today 😂😂
I remember my mum using one of these in the 90s 😂.

With regards to immune system and cleaning - yes a too clean environment stops your immune system from strengthening. When born, the immune system is virtually non-existent, since our anti-bodies have to learn how to fight viruses and bacteria (main reason there’s no cure for the common cold or flu - it’s ever evolving). It’s the principle used in vaccinations - you expose your body to something in order to be able to fight it. So yeh, he will have a very weak immune system as an adult because his body won’t be given the chance to come into contact with the germs. He’ll catch everything going when he’s at school.

Reactions: 9
Hinch just invented sellotape and non of you tattlers are talking about it!! What is wrong with you Guyzzzzz today 😂😂
WTF is with the PPS??
Trying to make herself relatable yet sounds like a moron saying it 🙄.
Has a designer belt though 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who else hates the word, influencer? As if we can't think for ourselves, she does nothing to influence me..or not as she'd like! I'm influenced to give to the food banks and to be grateful and proud of What we've worked for. Bore off ya money grabbing, human version of paint drying!!

Reactions: 29
I admire the people who have a public Instagram and don’t share their kids.
katie piper is one of them. Shows her children but not their faces. I suppose that’s because her page isnt about her kids is it whereas Sophie is a “brand” so the child and now it seems we are getting evermore of Jamie is all part of them moving forward as said brand.

i would absolutely be destroyed if someone wrote horrible things about my children online so it must be horrible when they trolls message her nasty things about Ronnie but I also think that if she didn’t put him there then there would be nothing for the trolls to say.
I think if I was in the public eye (I’m close with my 400 followers on insta 😂😉) I wouldn’t share my children.
I’ve been with my other half for a long time and very rarely put him on any of my socials. He isn’t on himself and I sit next to him every night so dedicating posts to him on fathers, birthdays just seems daft really doesn’t it 🥴
Completely agree. I always admired Kate Moss for keeping her daughter completely private as a baby and small child. I don't think she's on any social media anyway, but I remember that her daughter's face always had to be blurred out in any photos taken by the media etc and she certainly never used her as a promotional tool to further her own career.
It's only now that her daughter is about 17 and almost an adult that she's started to appear in the media etc.
Personally I think that's how it should be. Children don't ask to be born into publicity or be a 'celebrity' so don't use them for your own benefit.

Reactions: 33
My Mother In Law said to one of her Grandson's (who was 19 and disgusted at the prospect of her and his Grandad "still doing it" 🙊 and he asked "oh my God, what do you do? You're old!" and she replied "the same as you, only better with more expertise" 😂😂😂😂😂
Your mother in law sounds like my Nan! She’s always being a filth bag!
I hope I’m still up for swinging from the chandeliers when I’m old 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
duck me this woman is really getting tiresome now! What is your child excreting to make you think you need to use heavy duty disinfectant on his changing mat? Some anti-bac spray or wipes will do. Both the baby and the dog are going to end up poisoned soon
And why do you need to disinfect the radiators???? Bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.