Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But then loads of women find themselves unexpectedly pregnant and manage the same as someone who planned to have a baby. She’s been too sheltered and doesn’t understand that you actually need to do things and nurture, but because her mum did everything for her she hasn’t learnt to take over. It’s ridiculous how much she struggles with simple things like cooking when she’s almost 30!
THIS. I was pregnant unexpectedly at 21 with my (now husbands) baby. We'd already made plan to move out together the following year so we just had to speed up that plan a bit. It's life. With regards to cooking though my dad taught me simple dishes spag bol, shepherds pie, curries etc from the age of 13 as it's a life skill and I'm grateful he did. When I left school at 16 to work full time I paid rent to my parents and I cooked dinner twice a week as way of contributing. Can't imagine that would ever exist for dear little Soph 😅 I intend to bring up my children with the same values and teach them life skills like cooking and how to budget and how to be kind to others. Not just about the material things in life as is with hinch aka plastic crap. 🤦🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just a random thought.. i was watching a home account who was saying how proud she is of her son rolling over and that he keeps doing it.

Shouldn't Ronnie be rolling by now?
I would of thought she would mention it seeming as she tells everyone when he poops. Just seemed odd that she hadn't mentioned it 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 11
‘View from the office‘ as if it’s her daily commute! Also, maybe I’m being over critical but when I see a plane I don’t automatically assume everyone on it is going on holiday. Mrs Hinchliffe, maybe some people have to travel for work, conferences, funerals, sudden illness etc - they won’t all be singing Viva Espana as they fly over your office!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wonder what tit she'll be selling to her hinchers after this meeting today??

Also, is she for real, hope they've all had a nice holiday? It has never once occured to me to take a picture of a plane in the sky.

Reactions: 12

Also, is she for real, hope they've all had a nice holiday? It has never once occured to me to take a picture of a plane in the sky.
Maybe she’ll start taking photos of the sky saying ‘ I can’t believe how obsessed I am with sky’ as she’s probably bored with fields now.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is she for real view from the office like she’s a normal working mum who commutes in everyday and actually goes and does some proper work instead of faffing about making stupid videos and buying/flogging shitey tat daily. What an absolute piss taker she is

Reactions: 25
Must feel like old ground 'in the office' again after having a read through her LinkedIn on old tattle posts ... My eyes were already open they are open even wider now, cold calling too 🙄 how very 'anxious' she must have been 😬

Reactions: 18
Must feel like old ground 'in the office' again after having a read through her LinkedIn on old tattle posts ... My eyes were already open they are open even wider now, cold calling too 🙄 how very 'anxious' she must have been 😬
ooo I haven't seen this, please share!!

Maybe she’ll start taking photos of the sky saying ‘ I can’t believe how obsessed I am with sky’ as she’s probably bored with fields now.
clutching at straws isn't she with these 'obsessions' !! your comment made me pee

Reactions: 6
ooo I haven't seen this, please share!!

clutching at straws isn't she with these 'obsessions' !! your comment made me pee

(If this doesnt work I found it on page 17)

Reactions: 2

(If this doesnt work I found it on page 17)
angel, thank you! well.. that's very insightful.... soph is VERY much the sales woman

Reactions: 8
For a millionaire she sure gives some shite CHRISTmas presents.Dominoes, a tape measure and pretty sure someone's gonna be getting that spare set of maracas.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well there is only so many times she can share the same pic of the same field!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just a random thought.. i was watching a home account who was saying how proud she is of her son rolling over and that he keeps doing it.

Shouldn't Ronnie be rolling by now?
I would of thought she would mention it seeming as she tells everyone when he poops. Just seemed odd that she hadn't mentioned it 🤷🏼‍♀️.
But didn’t “his hips” cover the lack of rolling. I don’t believe she gave any details, just made it known Ronnie had a hospital appointment for his hips.

Probably building up to a gifted holiday.

Reactions: 7
Are you psychic?? She’s just posted an Insta of the sky and a plane lol. She hopes the people on the plane have a wonderful holiday... It’s probably flying Glasgow to London and full of business people 🙄🙄🤣🙈 Not everyone on a plane is going on holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But then loads of women find themselves unexpectedly pregnant and manage the same as someone who planned to have a baby. She’s been too sheltered and doesn’t understand that you actually need to do things and nurture, but because her mum did everything for her she hasn’t learnt to take over. It’s ridiculous how much she struggles with simple things like cooking when she’s almost 30!
I agree I don’t think getting pregnant or whatever has anything to do with it. She’s just been pampered all her life and expects to Be even more now she’s pushed a baby out. She couldn’t last 5 minutes in one of our shoes!!! She doesn’t have to get up a hour and a half earlier for work everyday get her son ready doesn’t have to commute like a lot of people every morning doesn’t have to drop her kid or kids off at nursery or school etc doesn’t have to pack their lunches doesn’t have to remember to wash their things on time doesn’t have to pick them up every nght and then go home entertain them after a hard days work and then cook tea for the family then put kids to bed then sort yourself out amongst other things REAL people with REAL life’s and JOBS!!!! But after messing about all day on Instagram wnd cleaning her SEVEN dishes in her dishwasher she can snuggle up on her gifted sofa with her handsomes mans🤢 I wish all I had to worry about was cleaning my bathroom or some tit

Reactions: 16
But didn’t “his hips” cover the lack of rolling. I don’t believe she gave any details, just made it known Ronnie had a hospital appointment for his hips.
Might not necessarily be an issue with his hips, mine had a routine scan when he was a few months as he was breach most of my pregnancy from 16 weeks til the very end. Sometimes they might recommend a scan on discharge from hospital or if the GP has any doubt they refer for a scan at their check up. It's quite normal!

Reactions: 6
.........we’ve been saying for a while Beggy Mitchell is going all out to get a holiday!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.