Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's beginning to look a lot like Hinch-mas,
Ebayers on every post
Take a look at the unused plates, glistening once again,
With ads for tabs that make your dishes glow.

Swipe ups every day,
But the prettiest sight to see, should be little Ronnie's smile,
Not the bleeping grey wreath on your own front door.

Fake lunch with Kate and Stace,
There's a tree in the grey old lounge,
One on the landing as well,
Don't forget to profit from Grandads gifts
Fabulous ! and yes I did sing this !

One word. Ebayers. :mad::mad::mad:
This would be a loooong list pretty much every word out of her mouth annoys me , but what’s worse are the ups and errs , sssssshhh noises the tapping , pointing and most horrible if all that fake cackling and snorting i normally laugh at people laughing same as the yawning thing I can’t help it , I find laughing so funny but I can honestly say never have I even smiled at anything she has said she has to be the unfunniest person on this planet ! this is not an unkind comment it is a very honest opinion she grates my brain which is why I can’t watch her I have to come here to see what she is flogging etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I did lamb hotpot for last nights tea and my dishwasher was full 😂
Granted it only goes on once a day but with the cups of tea, glasses, pots and pans from tea and the plates etc....

Does she eat with her fingers out of a jug!?? 😬
That’s because you probably cook from scratch with quality food and no packet mix.

Reactions: 8
Personally I think she had Ronnie from being pressurised by people saying she doesn’t have a baby, now she has him she can’t cope as she wasn’t ready. Must be a hard life having Ma Baker on babysitting duty 24/7 while she pretends to work. 🙄 Ronnie will end up thinking his Nan is his mum! How many time’s has she had him this month alone? Loads!
But then loads of women find themselves unexpectedly pregnant and manage the same as someone who planned to have a baby. She’s been too sheltered and doesn’t understand that you actually need to do things and nurture, but because her mum did everything for her she hasn’t learnt to take over. It’s ridiculous how much she struggles with simple things like cooking when she’s almost 30!

Reactions: 16
I don’t recall her EVER saying she dreaded any part of cleaning up. So is she now saying she hated washing dishes?
I am fairly sure that in her first book (I don't have it, but I have read bits of it at work as I work for library service) that Jamie did the washing up 🤔

Reactions: 6
Her self care list in her activity journal is buying things or doing superficial things. Self care is much deeper than that, it's taking care of your actual mind, working through thinking processes you have etc, not face masks and snow globes

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The kettle never plugged in
The unrelatable weekly food shop 🙄

Everything about them is staged. I’m still on the fence as to wether their house is just a set for the gram
Do you know what I really wondered if they actually live there

Reactions: 12
Why do they eat casserole all the time?? Is it the only thing she can cook? I find casserole more of a faff that chilli or bolognese or something like that yet she seems to only cook casserole or eat things out of a tin or packet. She eats like a student, but then as a student I actually cooked every night!!

Reactions: 11
There’s a thread on mumsnet about Hinch and people unfollowing her, someone’s made a comment that says They knew someone who worked with her when she wasn’t sales and they’ve put ‘She has always been an amazing sales woman (won awards for top sales woman and had the gift of the gab) and was always outgoing, confident and loud. Nothing like the 'hairdresser' with anxiety, girl next door she claimed to be. She made out she was humbled by going to all these fancy places as her instagram career took off, but the reality is, she used to visit these places anyway when she won sales awards to go to them’ interesting

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Her staged washing up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is there anything she won’t do for the Gram. Oh I forgot she hasn’t time as she’s VERY busy with work......bullshit. I made a cracking stew and dumplings on Thursday, no packet stuff for me. However it took me 2 days to scrub that dark line off my stew pot lol. There’s no way anything was cooked in that pan
A913874D-EDBF-4AE6-9D26-29E84BB366A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There’s a thread on mumsnet about Hinch and people unfollowing her, someone’s made a comment that says They knew someone who worked with her when she wasn’t sales and they’ve put ‘She has always been an amazing sales woman (won awards for top sales woman and had the gift of the gab) and was always outgoing, confident and loud. Nothing like the 'hairdresser' with anxiety, girl next door she claimed to be. She made out she was humbled by going to all these fancy places as her instagram career took off, but the reality is, she used to visit these places anyway when she won sales awards to go to them’ interesting
All fits really, anyone who thinks otherwise (Hinchers!) is being naive. She wants to be famous far more than she wants to clean.

Reactions: 22
Let’s just discuss the phrases that she uses that we all can’t stand.

I cannot stand when she says she’s got her cleaning list ‘rolling in the background’... uhhhh hun, rolling in the background of what?!? Your full time job? Solely looking after your child whilst your partner works?

Or when she says she does things ‘as and when’ like she’s trying to be relatable when really she has all the damn time in the world to stay home all day focusing on cleaning, what with the no full time job and partner that looks after the child 😉

What other phrases grinds your gears? I know as soon as you all point them out I’ll think ‘100% yes!!!!!’ 😂
"I don't know how this happened to me"

"I haven't even made the bed today" on every interview

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"I don't know how this happened to me"

"I haven't even made the bed today" on every interview
I remember when she did her second tv interview with This Morning and she mentioned she hadn’t made her bed that morning. Of course she hadn’t, she had spent the previous night in a hotel. It was on her stories. How can anyone not see it’s all an act 😤

Reactions: 26
I’ve really struggled to keep up with the threads (baby bojangles was born last week so keeping up has been an issue) however, after last weeks rant and saying how she was going on a break or whatever, I saw a change in her content just briefly. She was cleaning again, we had no swipes ups for a while and I genuinely thought, okay, she’s finally doing what’s right for her family - she’s stepping away from the monster she’s created.

How wrong I was. Swiping up on your father’s Christmas present?! Do one. Absolutely do one. That’s money grabbing. And wrapping an amazon box? I bet there’s nothing in it. Seriously, totally low. Beyond low.
Congratulations ❤

Reactions: 2
I’ve really struggled to keep up with the threads (baby bojangles was born last week so keeping up has been an issue) however, after last weeks rant and saying how she was going on a break or whatever, I saw a change in her content just briefly. She was cleaning again, we had no swipes ups for a while and I genuinely thought, okay, she’s finally doing what’s right for her family - she’s stepping away from the monster she’s created.

How wrong I was. Swiping up on your father’s Christmas present?! Do one. Absolutely do one. That’s money grabbing. And wrapping an amazon box? I bet there’s nothing in it. Seriously, totally low. Beyond low.
Congratulations 😘

Is it the list for her weekly dishwasher tab AD? Which is always on a Sunday.

Also those plates on yesterday’s pic clearly had gravy on as it was thick and dark (we all know her casserole is just water and swimming sausages). Plus there’s a gravy jug on top. Suuuuurely you wouldn’t have gravy AND casserole 🤣. Unless she’s gone the opposite route and dried the crap out of her casserole now so it’s just a solid sausage block 🤔
I think the jug could be for mixing the packets of sauce in with water and the Le Crueset type casserole you wouldn’t put in a dishwasher if you wanted to keep it nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Let’s just discuss the phrases that she uses that we all can’t stand.

I cannot stand when she says she’s got her cleaning list ‘rolling in the background’... uhhhh hun, rolling in the background of what?!? Your full time job? Solely looking after your child whilst your partner works?

Or when she says she does things ‘as and when’ like she’s trying to be relatable when really she has all the damn time in the world to stay home all day focusing on cleaning, what with the no full time job and partner that looks after the child 😉

What other phrases grinds your gears? I know as soon as you all point them out I’ll think ‘100% yes!!!!!’ 😂
ALL THE BEST! Whilst dramatically throwing a cloth in the sink 😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep I’ve heard about all the posh hotels she stayed at and big do’s she used to go to too as part of her sales career .Always out after work too in the city for drinks etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has already been mentioned loads - I’ve just skipped to the last page as I don’t have time to catch up on the last few pages.. but.. and apologies if it’s just me being a dumb non-dishwasher owner but putting just two plates, cutlery, a jug and dish in a cycle seems extremely wasteful and surely bad for the environment?! Same as her washing one doormat at a time. Again sorry if it’s already been discussed it’s just really pissed me off.

Reactions: 20
What is she in an office for today? Not another book/merchandise deal surely?! At this time of the year when most people are struggling fgs 😒 I’m going to have to stop watching her stories soon as we get closer to the ‘big day’. I currently have -49.88 in my bank and couldn’t afford to ‘Hinch Myself Happy’ if I wanted to 😳😫

I’ve missed a few pages so apologies if it’s already been mentioned.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yep I’ve heard about all the posh hotels she stayed at and big do’s she used to go to too as part of her sales career .Always out after work too in the city for drinks etc.
Surely not our Soph, the girl next door who's such a homebird, she hates going out and much prefers staying home with her hansnums because that's just the way she is guyzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.