Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's laughing, talking and smiling at Ronnie and he has absolutely zero reaction. Seems very developmentally delayed..and it's probably because all he knows is a phone shoved in his face. I feel so sorry for him. The difference between him and Rex is absolutely shocking. Sophie needs to cop on and start stimulating the not little guy more. So very sad for him...he's a gorgeous little munchkin
I could have written it myself too. Crazy how we feel so alone but we aren't the only ones. My baby hangs off of me every day and pushes my partner and I apart if we go near each other. Separation anxiety is strife and it has made us feel really low because we don't get to even talk to each other. Can't go out for dinner together because baby has meltdowns when we go out. One day it'll pass but its still tit.
Oh God... I think we’ve finally put separation anxiety behind us! Baby has finally learnt to crawl and has turned into a delight as she can explore and move to where she wants to.
Having said that, she is managing to find and play with the most dangerous things ever that I thought were out of reach! A fire lighter, a screwdriver... have to watch her like an absolute HAWK!

I really struggled with separation anxiety so feel your pain! Hang in there... in a matter of weeks your baby will be ignoring you and you’ll feel sad about it! 😂

Reactions: 11
Because we can’t go a week without reminding the world that we have a dishwasher, can we now Soph?
Somebody please teach this twit how to change the record😴
Can’t even see the casserole pot 🤔

Reactions: 3
Putting 'activity journal' on the list in your activity journal is a bit much Soph 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Let’s just discuss the phrases that she uses that we all can’t stand.

I cannot stand when she says she’s got her cleaning list ‘rolling in the background’... uhhhh hun, rolling in the background of what?!? Your full time job? Solely looking after your child whilst your partner works?

Or when she says she does things ‘as and when’ like she’s trying to be relatable when really she has all the damn time in the world to stay home all day focusing on cleaning, what with the no full time job and partner that looks after the child 😉

What other phrases grinds your gears? I know as soon as you all point them out I’ll think ‘100% yes!!!!!’ 😂
One word. Ebayers. :mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
So her Hinch list is for the whole week, but the grocery list only for one meal. I know they eat a lot of take away, but they still need milk, juice, cheese and those awful noodles she eats from the jug. Why not make a whole list? Every time we see her go food shopping she ends up buying 1 food item and a lot of junk she doesn't know what to do with.
Is it the list for her weekly dishwasher tab AD? Which is always on a Sunday.

Also those plates on yesterday’s pic clearly had gravy on as it was thick and dark (we all know her casserole is just water and swimming sausages). Plus there’s a gravy jug on top. Suuuuurely you wouldn’t have gravy AND casserole 🤣. Unless she’s gone the opposite route and dried the crap out of her casserole now so it’s just a solid sausage block 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The kettle never plugged in
The unrelatable weekly food shop 🙄

Everything about them is staged. I’m still on the fence as to wether their house is just a set for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ADD57CC8-AD59-41F9-A010-D38415683FDB.png

Referencing Tattle are we?
It’s all well and good holding him when he’s asleep, but how about holding him when he’s awake and actually interacting with him? The age he’s at now is the start of the fun, seeing them learn new things is so exciting! One day Soph, he’ll start crawling and you’ll be filming it to put straight on Instagram instead of just cheering him on and enjoying the moment. When that happens, you know you’re a lost cause.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
New pic on her personal insta.
Her face looks so frozen!
All of them pics look weird. The only one where she looks a bit natural is the one of her staring at Henry!

She should of stuck with the other photographer!

Reactions: 8
Is it the list for her weekly dishwasher tab AD? Which is always on a Sunday.

Also those plates on yesterday’s pic clearly had gravy on as it was thick and dark (we all know her casserole is just water and swimming sausages). Plus there’s a gravy jug on top. Suuuuurely you wouldn’t have gravy AND casserole 🤣. Unless she’s gone the opposite route and dried the crap out of her casserole now so it’s just a solid sausage block 🤔
She just keeps churning out the same picture to get the swipe up in. Useless!!

Reactions: 10
Wonder if Sophie watched the new David Attenborough doc where he explains what we’re doing to the planet how it’s heating up how over use of plastic etc is deteriorating numbers of animals I feel so sad for these animals I wish I could help them. She makes me sick she doesn’t do anything good for anyone, all she cares about Is herself and her house. She should be ashamed at how vain and irresponsible she is.

Reactions: 25
The question is what did she actually cook because that’s not what she had out earlier?
Going by the marks, she’s literally smeared some gravy tit over a random dish. A completely different dish to the one she originally said she was going to make the tea in.
If that’s dishes for 2 people........

Reactions: 10
Going by the marks, she’s literally smeared some gravy tit over a random dish. A completely different dish to the one she originally said she was going to make the tea in.
If that’s dishes for 2 people........
Yeh I noticed that, when you cook a casserole in the oven you tend to get the dark line around the surface, there’s none of that in that dish.

Reactions: 18
One word. Ebayers. :mad::mad::mad:
I agree!!! Ebayers are surely the people who buy and sell not the products!!! She’s a tool! Thing is her sheep gunna start saying it before we know it will spread like nits in the nursery!!

Wonder if Sophie watched the new David Attenborough doc where he explains what we’re doing to the planet how it’s heating up how over use of plastic etc is deteriorating numbers of animals I feel so sad for these animals I wish I could help them. She makes me sick she doesn’t do anything good for anyone, all she cares about Is herself and her house. She should be ashamed at how vain and irresponsible she is.
that and all the tat she buys!!! All the postage items!! Cleaning stuff it’s never eco friendly. Encouraging people to buy stuff from eBay thathas most likely come from China!!

Reactions: 11
I did lamb hotpot for last nights tea and my dishwasher was full 😂
Granted it only goes on once a day but with the cups of tea, glasses, pots and pans from tea and the plates etc....

Does she eat with her fingers out of a jug!?? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s just discuss the phrases that she uses that we all can’t stand.

I cannot stand when she says she’s got her cleaning list ‘rolling in the background’... uhhhh hun, rolling in the background of what?!? Your full time job? Solely looking after your child whilst your partner works?

Or when she says she does things ‘as and when’ like she’s trying to be relatable when really she has all the damn time in the world to stay home all day focusing on cleaning, what with the no full time job and partner that looks after the child 😉

What other phrases grinds your gears? I know as soon as you all point them out I’ll think ‘100% yes!!!!!’ 😂
All the best! 🖕

Rrrrrrrronnie

How did this happen to me? I can't believe it guysssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I agree!!! Ebayers are surely the people who buy and sell not the products!!! She’s a tool! Thing is her sheep gunna start saying it before we know it will spread like nits in the nursery!!

that and all the tat she buys!!! All the postage items!! Cleaning stuff it’s never eco friendly. Encouraging people to buy stuff from eBay thathas most likely come from China!!
Yep yep and yep!! All those packages aren’t recyclable. But she doesn’t care does she.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.