Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even go to the toilet on my own. One pottering around, the other sitting in front of me 😂
Luckily partner only works 37 hours a week.
Yeah I know they’re our kids and it’s our responsibility but it’s so tough sometimes isn’t it? Some people need to appreciate all the help they get. We don’t argue much really but we don’t have the intimacy anymore. We hug, toddler kicks off. She clings to me and baby going through the separation anxiety phase. Can’t work because I’ve got baby, can’t afford childcare for eldest because I don’t work.
What we have to tell ourselves is, it gets better and easier. One day they’ll be older and won’t want our attention.
Oh my god I could have written these words myself. My situation is exactly the same. Two young kids, husband almost constantly at work, neither of us have any family members in this country. Intimacy is a long forgotten word! I know how lucky I am to have my beautiful kids but some days I just feel like crying- it is hard. If you ever need another mum friend to vent to I’m always here! I understand what you are going through ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here. I have finally unfollowed her today. The final straw was the parcel wrapping paper. I have been wrapping gifts with parcel paper for around 8 years and thought it was a little different. And now the Hinch army will all be wrapping their gifts the same. I don't know why this has annoyed me so much 😂. I can't deal with how false she is.

Reactions: 31
Most recent 'hold my son' picture .... Didn't she post that exact same picture a few days ago captioned 'having a cuddle moment' or something 😬 everything feels reposted reposted reposted and I just start to get a feeling I've seen this one before 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
(Sorry if this has already been questioned/answered in previous threads but I CANNOT keep up!) has grinch stopped working for eBay now? Not seen a swipe up and especially on her wrapping paper

Reactions: 1
Why does she laugh like a manic villian every time she speaks to her child? Jesus Christ. She really doesn’t understand he’s an actual human being and is not a toy/prop/playing dollies. He’s blank as a brick wall and is probably very unsure of his own mother due to her bizarre behaviour. Very unnatural. Some women might be a bit unsure how to interact with their babies... at first, but by 6mths she should be a bit more in tune with what her child likes and responds too. Very sad actually.
My exact thought. She laughs manically at him- I think It scares the poor boy

Reactions: 6
Why does her pre-dishwasher pic always look like only one person ate? Does she just re-use the same pic?
And why does she need to keep showing us before and after? We know how a dishwasher works. Oh yeah it’s an ad that’s why.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought exactly the same that the picture of the dishes is one that was previously used either last week or the week before!! All about the ads tho ain't it Soph!!!

Reactions: 8
Well, I love brown paper and string for wrapping and I will not let her ruin it for me. It’s also a line from The Sound of Music ...

“Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favourite things”

I believe the other verses go like this:

Fake sales pitches and extensions on mansions
New makeup brushes and free treats for handsomes
P&G products and big diamond blings
These are a few of my favourite things

When the handsnomes bites
When the casserole stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply swipe up for my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad!
In some form, this MUST be the next thread title!

Reactions: 15
Absolute prime example
Jaimie entertaining Ronnie , hinch behind her phone not joining in the fun with her child
When she does join in all fun/smiles stop
She can make all the money in world and be gifted all the material things she can possibly fill her house with , but that boys childhood she will never get back
It almost makes me tearful! It’s a complete change in disposition. I’d be so heartbroken if I were her.

Oh my god I could have written these words myself. My situation is exactly the same. Two young kids, husband almost constantly at work, neither of us have any family members in this country. Intimacy is a long forgotten word! I know how lucky I am to have my beautiful kids but some days I just feel like crying- it is hard. If you ever need another mum friend to vent to I’m always here! I understand what you are going through ❤
I could have written it myself too. Crazy how we feel so alone but we aren't the only ones. My baby hangs off of me every day and pushes my partner and I apart if we go near each other. Separation anxiety is strife and it has made us feel really low because we don't get to even talk to each other. Can't go out for dinner together because baby has meltdowns when we go out. One day it'll pass but its still tit.

She could have just posted she doesn't want to share him online once she had him, she did always say her account was just about hinching.

But she had all these ready made deals with procter and gamble and their baby brands so couldn't say no to the hundreds of thousands pounds she can make using her son.

It's really getting boring people saying what shouldn't be discussed here, you discuss what you like and if there's any messages you don't like report or ignore the user.
YES!!! 👏👏👏

I could have written it myself too. Crazy how we feel so alone but we aren't the only ones. My baby hangs off of me every day and pushes my partner and I apart if we go near each other. Separation anxiety is strife and it has made us feel really low because we don't get to even talk to each other. Can't go out for dinner together because baby has meltdowns when we go out. One day it'll pass but its still tit.
Hugs darling. It’s bloody hard. Beautiful, but brutal! X ❤

I know the one! Don’t forget the space at the head of the table reserved for Richard Branson😘
😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
It almost makes me tearful! It’s a complete change in disposition. I’d be so heartbroken if I were her.
Me too my little boy is 7 , you don't realise at the time how quickly they change and how fast time goes by 😥
The only time she seems to relish him is when he's asleep 😐

Reactions: 13
Why does her pre-dishwasher pic always look like only one person ate? Does she just re-use the same pic?
And why does she need to keep showing us before and after? We know how a dishwasher works. Oh yeah it’s an ad that’s why.
To be fair it's only Soph that's eats her casserole, i cant see Jamie being brave enough so he goes to Dominos after the gym saves him hugging or sitting on the porcelain later 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do I leave piles of clean clothes on the stairs to carry up later? No because I'm not lazy and also have a massive dog who manages to track mud up the stairs every day in spite of the fact that her paws are wiped every time she comes back into the house.
No point in washing it if I'm not going to deal with it 🤷‍♀️
I leave stuff on the stairs to go up later but I’m not lazy I’m bloody busy 😂

He looks at her like how a kid looks at a visitor they’ve just met.
It’s been noticeable for a long time now....I know people say she only shows a few shots and we can’t say, but seriously now - how can you not see that!!

She must not watch them back coz how can she be comfortable posting it... cringe
To be fair it’s probably because he’s got a phone in his face and he’s looking at that. Imagine constantly having that in your face

Reactions: 6
I admire the people who have a public Instagram and don’t share their kids.
katie piper is one of them. Shows her children but not their faces. I suppose that’s because her page isnt about her kids is it whereas Sophie is a “brand” so the child and now it seems we are getting evermore of Jamie is all part of them moving forward as said brand.

i would absolutely be destroyed if someone wrote horrible things about my children online so it must be horrible when they trolls message her nasty things about Ronnie but I also think that if she didn’t put him there then there would be nothing for the trolls to say.
I think if I was in the public eye (I’m close with my 400 followers on insta 😂😉) I wouldn’t share my children.
I’ve been with my other half for a long time and very rarely put him on any of my socials. He isn’t on himself and I sit next to him every night so dedicating posts to him on fathers, birthdays just seems daft really doesn’t it 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 17
TWO stock cubes and TWO packets of casserole mix... 😩 My heart has stopped just thinking about all the salt.
I have a fairly healthy diet - comes from dating a PT 😂 before we got together I definitely did not 😂 -the amount of salt they have on a daily basis actually gives me the boak.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.