Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she removed all the plates etc which is never used from her dining table, she could wrap presents there. Bonus is that Henry wont interrupt her there either. BTW I actually think the pencil and measuring tape is a cute idea, but Soph ruins it by trying to monetize from it.
Didn’t see your comment before but I posted the same lol

Reactions: 1
Why is she not taking the gifts out of the amazon boxes before she wraps them.

Reactions: 16
I've just seen Hinch's new post where she hands a ball to Ronnie. At allmost 6 months old
Imagine being in that house for a second:

Grinch: “Jamie I’m going to peel a carrot for a watery casserole out of a packet”

Jamie: “Alwight luv sounds great”

Grinch: “Come here I need you to film me peeling it for the Gram so the shoppers can see me keeping it real”

Jamie: “Yeah and then you can do a swipe up so they can buy carrots mate”
no, they also be a swipe up for a chopping board, bin thingy and carrot peeler.

I use brown paper. My little one likes to stamp Christmas shapes (blobs) on for me to ‘help’. Nothing has any emotion with her. My Christmas is full of traditions. Hers is just full of swipe up opportunities. Shes just vile!

Reactions: 10
I use brown paper. My little one likes to stamp Christmas shapes (blobs) on for me to ‘help’. Nothing has any emotion with her. My Christmas is full of traditions. Hers is just full of swipe up opportunities. Shes just vile!
It’s empty.

The more I see of her, the more I actually pity her tbh. Your traditions sound so much warmer, and makes your Christmas sound 100% better.

Reactions: 9
I don't know where to start about the wrapping?
(That word always makes me laugh.i do an action and face that makes my grandson want to punch me🤣)
She says 'it's the thought that counts' when clearly no thought went into it at all.suddenly realises the pencil might be a challenge to sharpen? Also,she has spoken In the past about her Dad's occupation-
Top of his game engineer.Cheap tape-measue ...really.
Finally-she's using brown paper(late to the party btw) and then added personalised name tags 🤦‍♀️
Silly old me.getting worked up about the present when the whole point was about her flogging labels.Should have seen that but was distracted by my duck of rib of beef with homemade gravy ,and for that, I make no apologies.

Reactions: 15
Scary to see people copying her home and her Christmas trees under the tag #hincharmy on instagram. They've copied her house to a tee, it's frightening

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well the Karaoke machine she apparently bought herself has shot up in price in the last 24 hours, wonder if she'll let the gang know that they are being ripped off? After all 'we are all in this together guysss' 🤨

Screenshot_20191207-152558_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20191208-185352_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I am curious because I don’t follow this thread and I’m much more into reading about other people, but besides the book deals and hideous swipe ups, what do you guys not like about her? She just has like the same amount of threads as the minghams and Christ they are awful people so I’m just curious really
Minghams?

Because it’s easier to wrap a box than an oddly shaped thing. Don’t forget, she has painful hands.
The tag just says from the Hinchliffes - how will she know who it’s for unless she’s bought lots of the same pressie and who it’s for is of little relevance 😟

Reactions: 12
The tag just says from the Hinchliffes - how will she know who it’s for unless she’s bought lots of the same pressie and who it’s for is of little relevance 😟
She’s full of tit! The whole things staged so she can slip in a swipe up 🙄

Reactions: 21
She got ripped off for that wrapping paper. I bought a 100 metre long, 750mm wide roll from Amazon for £12.99. It will last longer than I will 😂

• Haha
I don’t agree with you. I used to blame myself for years for my sons Autism diagnosis as I thought it was through me not stimulating him enough or attending baby’s classes etc. He’s now 21 and I finally know it was nothing to do with our parenting at all. I don’t think this comment is very nice at all
I think you misunderstand my comment. Theres nothing wrong with Ronnie and even if there was, its waaay to soon to tell. I would never blame parents for their childrens diagnosis as I've been there myself. One of my sons teachers kept telling me that my son couldn't sit still because I didn't raise him proberly. It turned out he had ADHD and asbergers. For me it was a relief to know that it wasn't my fault.

What im saying is that Soph clearly don't know how to interact with her baby and (from what we've seen) is under stimulated and bored which is a whole other problem

Reactions: 16
Think of all that space on that dining room table she could use to wrap presents on lol You know the one that is big enough to host her pal Jesus and all 12 disciples for a Christmas knees-up. Be better for her back too and J Dog can watch his football match in peace! Also unless those presents are for the neighbours do people really sign tags with “From the Hinchliffe’s” 🤣😳 pretty sure they were Amazon boxes too so I hope she drops one off at the neighbour who has complained about her incessant deliveries 😅
I know the one! Don’t forget the space at the head of the table reserved for Richard Branson😘

• Haha
She could have just posted she doesn't want to share him online once she had him, she did always say her account was just about hinching.

But she had all these ready made deals with procter and gamble and their baby brands so couldn't say no to the hundreds of thousands pounds she can make using her son.

It's really getting boring people saying what shouldn't be discussed here, you discuss what you like and if there's any messages you don't like report or ignore the user.
I agree, she could have done that but I was risky with her followers and I guess she wasn’t prepared to take that risk, or she hasn’t even really thought about it (and I suspect it’s probably this reason)

Reactions: 2
Ooh how lucky and privileged you are Soph to have a dishwasher - thats gifted. No need to brag ....again. Not everyone is as lucky and we still need to wash up manually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.