Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this weirdo that keeps showing up on Hinchs and stacey's stories trying to be noticed?? Its cringeworthy!

Reactions: 8
Because we can’t go a week without reminding the world that we have a dishwasher, can we now Soph?
Somebody please teach this twit how to change the record😴
Still puzzled as to one plate, two spoons and a jug as utensils for a meal for two! That lit won’t even fill one shelf - how bloody wasteful of energy and water! Silly moo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Probably so her presents look neat and tidy under her tree. No odd shapes are allowed 🤣
Or because if it’s not beneficial to her and won’t make her any money from swipe up she’s not going to show what it is because her ‘fans’ will then want to know where it’s from!! Can’t have them buying anything that’s not eBay tat that she gains from !! xx

Reactions: 6
I swear the only reason they ever do cook things these days is so she can advertise those bloody dishwasher tabs 😂

Reactions: 21
"Jamie, show them the food. JAMIE, JAMIE, SHOW THEM THE FOOD!' did you see how angry and impatient she got? Bloody hell.

Reactions: 11
She bought the paper and tags on the 9th November but decided to leave it until 2 weeks before Christmas before showing people. Bearing in mind the tags would take a bit longer to arrive coz they would have to be personalised. Aw well as long as her pockets are getting nicely lined up for Christmas it dont matter about anybody else's. And to actually try and make money from her own dad's Christmas present well that well and truly says it all and shows how greedy she actually is. I'm sure a few personalised bits of Ronnies will appear on swipe up to although that's if it's all not gifted!!

Reactions: 15
Still puzzled as to one plate, two spoons and a jug as utensils for a meal for two! That lit won’t even fill one shelf - how bloody wasteful of energy and water! Silly moo.
Where is the lidded casserole dish that she showed earlier that she had got out ready?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So when wrapping her presents... this is her style this year? Do people change their style every year? Is that a thing? I buy wrapping paper with Christmassy stuff on it, grab the cellotape and hope for the best!! They usually look tit but who cares? They are gonna get ripped open anyway!! I don’t have a fancy bone in my body 😂
I have a theme every year 🙈 this year is red and white. Last year was like Hinches this year. I used brown paper and Christmas ribbon.

I didn't ever think that was weird. I love wrapping presents and I love looking at them all around the tree when I’m finished before I give them out 🙈🙈

Reactions: 22
Ooh how lucky and privileged you are Soph to have a dishwasher - thats gifted. No need to brag ....again. Not everyone is as lucky and we still need to wash up manually
Is the dishwasher really gifted?! I must have missed that

View attachment 62870
I had to. What an absolute waste of electricity and water!!!
But it's ok, she washes at 30 guyzzz

Have you been blocked yet?!

She said she has hidden him from that story x
Missed that, I was blocked 😂
Just downloaded gramster to catch up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she not taking the gifts out of the amazon boxes before she wraps them.
Because they don’t actually have anything in them and it’s a way for her to attach her ‘AD’ paper and ‘AD’ labels when it’s all a load of shite.
I can’t believe I liked and fell for her girl next door persona for so long. What a knob I am.. and I thought I was an intelligent individual :mad:

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.