Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Today I went to a large B&M and a home bargains, not one product in either shop with her face on it, not one sign - it was like she never existed in the cleaning world ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
People are being a bit dramatic (as per usual) lots of writers do it. For example Dawn O'Porter signs her books whenever she sees them out and about. Fans appreciate it and it would probably make someones day. The person claiming they forged her signature in books is actually defacing stock (if they did it). Her signing a copy of her book isnt defacing it, if that's the case then I guess authors should just stop signing books altogether 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Noseycow

Guys I honestly don’t feel the development comments on Ronnie are fair. A few people have said now they have children with autism or SEN and I bet you’d be heart broken reading these comments if they were about your child. I know I would be. (No way am I giving Grinch sympathy though.)

• Heart
Reactions: 49

F the dust.

VIP Member
"I can't believe the likes on my post" yes you can you sly bitch. You cried and manipulated for those likes.. they're pity likes and who wants to be pitied? Especially when you're a vacuous, greedy shell of a human being! Without a shred of genuine compassion! These threads are full of real and heartfelt compassion, take a look Sophie..see what us " trolls" are really like, but you won't. Because if you did, you'd realise we're good people, kind people who just don't buy you're bullshit. Easier to believe we're jealous trolls, easy for you to live with!

• Heart

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Is it fiction? A comedy, perhaps? Imagine her doling out parenting advice to anyone. 🤔🤣
How to parent: Hinch Style!
- wean at 4 months
- leave your baby laying flat on their backs until 5 months old
- have your mum and husband on hand at all times to do everything to save your poor fingers from aching after changing nappies
- use pull up nappies
- don’t let them see colour
- make sure they only recognise you if your phone is in their face

Am I missing anything?

• Haha
  • Heart

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
Moneys falling,
All around me,
Gifted items,
All day long,
Tis the season,
To wear a loungesuit,
Merry Hinchmas everyone.
Authors note: loungesuit can be replaced with tracksuit if needed.
🎼🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

MrsNott

It's beginning to look a lot like Hinch-mas,
Ebayers on every post
Take a look at the unused plates, glistening once again,
With ads for tabs that make your dishes glow.

Swipe ups every day,
But the prettiest sight to see, should be little Ronnie's smile,
Not the fucking grey wreath on your own front door.

Fake lunch with Kate and Stace,
There's a tree in the grey old lounge,
One on the landing as well,
Don't forget to profit from Grandads gifts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I know I’m a bit behind on this now but I can’t get over that bit on her stories last night where she’s sat there scratching her bloody neck (must be that itchy acrylic jumper) going on ‘I can’t believe how many people have liked my post’. She might as well just film herself rolling around in money screaming ‘you love me, YOU ALL LOVE ME’

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Newmumof2

I don’t know why but this made my blood boil how did they even Know she was there 🧐🧐🧐 she is a Z list cleaner who doesn’t clean, I’m sick of this lol !
This has been set up by her management 100%
As if they just so happen to have a box of Zaflora hanging around back stage

• Sick
Reactions: 46

Not fussed

Chatty Member
I noticed on the comments on Hinch’s grid post someone was tagging the scrunchie maker so I went to look and Soph’s worn the woman’s scrunchies loads of times in the past couple of weeks - It looks like the maker is just happy Soph is wearing them but surely she could have shared her details!
I stumbled across the scrunchie page recently and saw it said as seen on Mrs hinch but not once have I seen her tag the page. Think it's disgusting tbh.
Amount she bangs on about supporting small businesses but doesn't actually help them get noticed by tagging them

Reactions: 45
There’s a thread on mumsnet about Hinch and people unfollowing her, someone’s made a comment that says They knew someone who worked with her when she wasn’t sales and they’ve put ‘She has always been an amazing sales woman (won awards for top sales woman and had the gift of the gab) and was always outgoing, confident and loud. Nothing like the 'hairdresser' with anxiety, girl next door she claimed to be. She made out she was humbled by going to all these fancy places as her instagram career took off, but the reality is, she used to visit these places anyway when she won sales awards to go to them’ interesting

• Wow
  • Heart

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Here we go.. she's whining about struggling to get Michael Bolton tickets.
#gifted #VIPBackstage incoming...
struggling to get tickets... yet people out there will struggle to put a hot meal on the table today... really you stupid bitch? join the queue when they go on sale and spend some of your (not) hard earned money...

sofe if you read this, you, and everyone of your choir of cunts you call hinchers, make me fucking sick.

• Haha

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
I am curious because I don’t follow this thread and I’m much more into reading about other people, but besides the book deals and hideous swipe ups, what do you guys not like about her? She just has like the same amount of threads as the minghams and Christ they are awful people so I’m just curious really
For me, its the falseness of it all. Hinch thinks she comes across as a girl from a little village that shared her cleaning and is naive. But we know its not the case. To me, she comes across as a saleswoman who knows exactly what she is doing. And it seems to me that her target audience are either getting into debt buying the products she advertises or berate themselves for not having an Insta perfect house. Her perception of trolling and bullying also gets to me. She put herself and her family into the public spotlight. Yet if anyone is critical or disagrees with her, they are trolls or are jealous. Her and the army really need to come up with a better reaction. Her army have sent some really awful messages to people that disagree with her, and that isn't on.
She claims to be relatable, but she isn't. She spends a lot of money on things that most people can't afford, but any criticism is seen as jealousy. She gets gifted things she doesn't need, and rather than give them to charity, they go in the loft.
Hinch claims she supports small businesses. Yet, so many times, on her threads, we see small businesses asking if she has received their gifts, because, despite them messaging her a few times, she doesn't reply. Yet she has time to mess about with that Gretal filter.
She chooses to share things about her son which should be private. Like his bowel movements.
She says she is taking a break that lasts all of a few hours.
If Hinch really wanted to do some good, she could. But she is happy to pick and choose where it suits.

• Heart

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Its getting on my tits too people having a moral high ground on a gossip site. If you have to keep saying how uncomfortable you are at what is being discussed maybe the internet is not for you.

Reactions: 44