Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grown up woman has nothing better to do then humiliate herself, and I thought I have seen everything, guess not! Someone giver her a shake!!!

Reactions: 27
On her list under boys and bobs it actually says snow machine ...... it’s like she shows these lists in the hope w company will gift her what’s on her bleeping Beggy lists🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I know I’m a bit behind on this now but I can’t get over that bit on her stories last night where she’s sat there scratching her bloody neck (must be that itchy acrylic jumper) going on ‘I can’t believe how many people have liked my post’. She might as well just film herself rolling around in money screaming ‘you love me, YOU ALL LOVE ME’

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I cringed so badly 😖 I just don’t even know what the hell she is trying to do/achieve in that video. I’m embarrassed for her!! Not normal behaviour at all and I thought she was outside Grinch’s too 😅 with Grinch posting “I see you” loooool imagine that! You’d have to call the police wouldn’t you lol some grown arse woman waving a bleeping minky at your security camera 🤣 Holy tit balls!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think we’ve missed the bigger point here. Are scrunchies still a thing?!! 😱 I haven’t owned one since 1989 😂
We have loads in this house. My daughter wears them every day. And those puffy velvet headbands! Should’ve kept my stash from the 90’s....

Reactions: 14
These people need help, wtf. It’s like a cult.
It deffo is a cult. These people are completely deranged 😖 I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - it’s scary to think what they’d do for Sophie if she asked them. Charles Manson of Maldon!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve just watched dancing in her driveway girls story from about half an hour ago where she is thanking everyone . This is a genuine question .... is she joking ?! Or serious ?! Like surely she’s not seriously that into a woman In the internet she’s never met 😳

Reactions: 16
"I see you guys" *shudder*

"You lot got me here, remember 😉" 🤢 translation "thanks for bankrupting yourselves buying tat to line my pockets, I may check in with you every now and again since you crave me so much"

Remember that creepy as duck video she posted of all their hands and paws stroking about? Someone on my FB just recreated it as a Christmas message video from her family with a "thanks for the inspo, Hinchy". 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢And delete! Shame cos I quite liked her 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I noticed on the comments on Hinch’s grid post someone was tagging the scrunchie maker so I went to look and Soph’s worn the woman’s scrunchies loads of times in the past couple of weeks - It looks like the maker is just happy Soph is wearing them but surely she could have shared her details!
OMG, she's wearing a scrunchie!! Obviously, she's never watched 'Sex and the City'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is this outside the Grinches house? 😑View attachment 62342
Omg. This is scary!! As if she thinks this is ok posting this.
is this her way of trying to interact with her ‘fans’
If that’s the case and she posting this. She’s is gonna get a hell of a lot more crazy people at her door. Just to get on her insta.

Reactions: 13
Long post, sorry in advance LOL.

Just need to check this out as I'm not very tech savvy, but are account holders notified when you screenshot their posts/pics? I know they are on Snapchat, not sure about Insta. Don't want any of you being outed by posting pics from her private accounts if account holders are notified, that's all.

She wants out of the Insta cleaning, home, products genre and desperately wants to join the z list celeb circuit. Remember when she kept harking on about Strictly? She SO wants to get on that. Radio shows, tv appearances on This Morning. She's a crafty manipulator. Getting "in" with Stacey Solomon - I imagine a chat over coffee goes like this "So what's it like presenting on Loose Women, Stace? I don't know how you do it, I'd be sooooooo nerrrrvoussss" (Stacey): "You get used to it. I'm gonna 'ave a chat with our producers an' get you on". (Sophie): "Oh nah! I'd be terrified". (Stacey): "You'll be great, Soph, you're down to earth and relatable, like me. I'll look after yah". Sophie gets home to Bugboy "She fell for it, huns".
I'd love to see Janet Street-Porter tear her a new one, same as another Tattler said on previous thread. JSP is a dedicated feminist and the complete antithesis to Hinch and her 50's Stepford Wife persona.

Finally, 2.9 million followers but averaging 350,000 "likes" on a post? Something fishy there, the statistics don't correlate.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Here we go.. she's whining about struggling to get Michael Bolton tickets.
#gifted #VIPBackstage incoming...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
On her list under boys and bobs it actually says snow machine ...... it’s like she shows these lists in the hope w company will gift her what’s on her bleeping Beggy lists🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
That's EXACTLY what she is doing. She harked on about a dishwasher for MONTHS but never bought one - eventually got one for free. Kept harking on about loft ladders, nobody bit so she had to pay for one LMAO! Fire & fureplace she's mentioned for about 8 months, finslly got a VERY expensive freebie. Of course she wants a free snow machine. Just like the free gonks. She is transparent a.f to me, I just don't understand why her herd is so gullible.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.