Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little Soph
All she does is clean
& still no one’s gifted
A damn snow machine
So her Hinch list is for the whole week, but the grocery list only for one meal. I know they eat a lot of take away, but they still need milk, juice, cheese and those awful noodles she eats from the jug. Why not make a whole list? Every time we see her go food shopping she ends up buying 1 food item and a lot of junk she doesn't know what to do with.

Reactions: 20
So her Hinch list is for the whole week, but the grocery list only for one meal. I know they eat a lot of take away, but they still need milk, juice, cheese and those awful noodles she eats from the jug. Why not make a whole list? Every time we see her go food shopping she ends up buying 1 food item and a lot of junk she doesn't know what to do with.
I was just about to comment similar. Her shopping list on the 'weekly Hinch list' is always just for one meal. I don't know if they do shop more and we just don't see it, or if they just snack, eat takeaway and then cook a meal once in a blue moon 🤔

Reactions: 9
So, she wants “to make the most of every growing second”......put your sodding mobile phone away, and “TADAA”!!!! Tick ✔ done. Add that to your list.

Reactions: 25
New pic on her personal insta.
Her face looks so frozen!
I had a look at these photos today on my daughters account ( I am blocked ) they don’t even look like her ! comparing these to her natural pics from radio post especially !my granddaughter said that she looks like a waxwork , and my daughter thinks she looks like this woman who had loads of plastic surgery to look like a cat she said her cheeks look really fake I don’t normally comment on hers or other influencers looks but I have to agree that she looks really odd on these pics !

Reactions: 9
THUMB TWINS!? 😭 da duck. Also I thought she was sticking her sausage surprise in that other dish? She talks so much crap her breath must stink to high heaven.

Reactions: 13
Because we can’t go a week without reminding the world that we have a dishwasher, can we now Soph?
Somebody please teach this twit how to change the record😴
That dish hasn't been anywhere near an oven. She's just smeared sauce on it for the photo op.

I’ve really struggled to keep up with the threads (baby bojangles was born last week so keeping up has been an issue) however, after last weeks rant and saying how she was going on a break or whatever, I saw a change in her content just briefly. She was cleaning again, we had no swipes ups for a while and I genuinely thought, okay, she’s finally doing what’s right for her family - she’s stepping away from the monster she’s created.

How wrong I was. Swiping up on your father’s Christmas present?! Do one. Absolutely do one. That’s money grabbing. And wrapping an amazon box? I bet there’s nothing in it. Seriously, totally low. Beyond low.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve really struggled to keep up with the threads (baby bojangles was born last week so keeping up has been an issue) however, after last weeks rant and saying how she was going on a break or whatever, I saw a change in her content just briefly. She was cleaning again, we had no swipes ups for a while and I genuinely thought, okay, she’s finally doing what’s right for her family - she’s stepping away from the monster she’s created.

How wrong I was. Swiping up on your father’s Christmas present?! Do one. Absolutely do one. That’s money grabbing. And wrapping an amazon box? I bet there’s nothing in it. Seriously, totally low. Beyond low.
Congratulations! 👶🏼💗🧸🎈

Yeh, she’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let’s just discuss the phrases that she uses that we all can’t stand.

I cannot stand when she says she’s got her cleaning list ‘rolling in the background’... uhhhh hun, rolling in the background of what?!? Your full time job? Solely looking after your child whilst your partner works?

Or when she says she does things ‘as and when’ like she’s trying to be relatable when really she has all the damn time in the world to stay home all day focusing on cleaning, what with the no full time job and partner that looks after the child 😉

What other phrases grinds your gears? I know as soon as you all point them out I’ll think ‘100% yes!!!!!’ 😂

Reactions: 17

Congratulations 👶 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The question is what did she actually cook because that’s not what she had out earlier?
Looks like shes used an old photo! Sure she had the same stuff in last weeks one! Plus there's different stuff out on that part of the worktop. She thinks people are stupid, she hasn't cooked a casserole in that!

Reactions: 19
Looks like shes used an old photo! Sure she had the same stuff in last weeks one! Plus there's different stuff out on that part of the worktop. She thinks people are stupid, she hasn't cooked a casserole in that!
You're right, no way was it was cooked in. And they both eat the casserole from 1 tiny side plate 😂😂😂?
Also - the kettle clearly doesn't get used much, why else would you have it unplugged at all times???
Screenshot_20191209-040835_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Moneys falling,
All around me,
Gifted items,
All day long,
Tis the season,
To wear a loungesuit,
Merry Hinchmas everyone.
Authors note: loungesuit can be replaced with tracksuit if needed.
🎼🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Let’s just discuss the phrases that she uses that we all can’t stand.

I cannot stand when she says she’s got her cleaning list ‘rolling in the background’... uhhhh hun, rolling in the background of what?!? Your full time job? Solely looking after your child whilst your partner works?

Or when she says she does things ‘as and when’ like she’s trying to be relatable when really she has all the damn time in the world to stay home all day focusing on cleaning, what with the no full time job and partner that looks after the child 😉

What other phrases grinds your gears? I know as soon as you all point them out I’ll think ‘100% yes!!!!!’ 😂
Handsomes 😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.