Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Sophie watched the new David Attenborough doc where he explains what we’re doing to the planet how it’s heating up how over use of plastic etc is deteriorating numbers of animals I feel so sad for these animals I wish I could help them. She makes me sick she doesn’t do anything good for anyone, all she cares about Is herself and her house. She should be ashamed at how vain and irresponsible she is.
doesn’t do anything Good for anyone? Come on guuuuyyyzzz, she takes free stuff from people. It’s called ‘helping a small business’. 😉
Yadda yadda yadda! She’s so oblivious to the real world, surprised she even know where the polar bears live...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's beginning to look a lot like Hinch-mas,
Ebayers on every post
Take a look at the unused plates, glistening once again,
With ads for tabs that make your dishes glow.

Swipe ups every day,
But the prettiest sight to see, should be little Ronnie's smile,
Not the bleeping grey wreath on your own front door.

Fake lunch with Kate and Stace,
There's a tree in the grey old lounge,
One on the landing as well,
Don't forget to profit from Grandads gifts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Going by the marks, she’s literally smeared some gravy tit over a random dish. A completely different dish to the one she originally said she was going to make the tea in.
If that’s dishes for 2 people........
There actually are finger smears all over the bottom 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Is it the list for her weekly dishwasher tab AD? Which is always on a Sunday.

Also those plates on yesterday’s pic clearly had gravy on as it was thick and dark (we all know her casserole is just water and swimming sausages). Plus there’s a gravy jug on top. Suuuuurely you wouldn’t have gravy AND casserole 🤣. Unless she’s gone the opposite route and dried the crap out of her casserole now so it’s just a solid sausage block 🤔
Slice of casserole 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
One pic is from the 17th Nov. The other is from yesterday.
Yeh definitely the same day, she may have just changed a couple of things like the big plate and glass bowl thinking it would fool everyone, but it’s in the same spot in the kitchen, to the left of the cooker.

Reactions: 6
I'm a bit late and just caught up properly but I'm appalled she's still doing her bottles like that! How ronnie hasn't been ill I don't know. Ready to use with a splash of zoflora or whatever she's sprayed that day! Unbelievable!

Reactions: 18
I know this is awful of me but every time I see her son, all I can see is the dad from stavros flatley.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Coming home from work?? COMING HOME FROM WORK 😡😡😡
She really has no idea! Driven into London to be fawned over by her partners or whatever they are called? That’s work?

• Angry
Reactions: 34
1D2249CE-F442-466D-A4EC-E26256A55DF4.png

I’m sure that’s comforting to those mothers that go out to work for 12 hours a day and have to struggle with child care costs, or have to work multiple jobs to put food on the table and keep a roof over their kids heads. But yeh Soph, you’re right! It must be so hard for you to go out to work for ONE DAY now and then while your son is cared for by his grandparents.

Reactions: 16
Still puzzled as to one plate, two spoons and a jug as utensils for a meal for two! That lit won’t even fill one shelf - how bloody wasteful of energy and water! Silly moo.
I thought that! That pan looks like a quick once over with a scrubber it would be clean as a whistle certainly didn’t need to go through a cycle! She has to show us once a week that she cooks and uses all her brand new utensils that are utterly
Wasted on them takeaway hoes....but remember cus she’s so relatable guys, she had 5 things for the dishwasher I mean it’s just making dinner isn’t it guys we all have to do it dont we??!!😴😴😴😴 and that jug is becoming famous 🙄 #spagettihoops #mugshot #scrambledegg #pissthingravy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly think she’s playing an extreme game of “mummies and daddies”, today it’s her turn to pretend she’s a working mummy and take her suitcase out to shuffle some papers and tip tap on a keyboard, yesterday she was home cooking mummy but she doesn’t actually know how to cook.
The only problem is she hasn’t quite realised that the person playing the baby is an actual baby, and that you need to interact with them to mould them into a person. It’s not your mate who’s gonna go “my mums calling me home for tea, I’ll come out to play again later”.

Reactions: 22
Coming home from work?? COMING HOME FROM WORK 😡😡😡
She really has no idea! Driven into London to be fawned over by her partners or whatever they are called? That’s work?
Yep the cheek of this witch this morning knows no bounds 🤬 She’s trying to be relatable again but really she’s just a massive c##t! And I despair at what the projects are going to be 😰 I honestly thought she had reached the end last week but no 😭 looks like she’s coming into 2020 with more crap. She’s like a cockroach you can’t get rid of her!

Hope she doesn’t put that frying pan in the dishwasher! It’ll duck it up. And that casserole dish definitely hasn’t been anywhere near an oven. You usually get the dark brown/blackened ring around the top and down the sides from it bubbling away. She needs to teach me how to make a sausage casserole using just 4 dishes - cos usually my dishwasher is FULL after cooking any kind of Sunday meal.

Most recent 'hold my son' picture .... Didn't she post that exact same picture a few days ago captioned 'having a cuddle moment' or something 😬 everything feels reposted reposted reposted and I just start to get a feeling I've seen this one before 🤦‍♀️
It’s because she’s out of ideas and boring as sin so she rotates her random pics for her stories.... normally goes something like this....handsomes (now we know the tricks for treats was for an add now🤬🙄) , then ronnies little feeties that she could just cry over because she can’t believe he has them, then a gretal filter normally trying to be relatable guys asking her hinchers opinions on something she wants gifted. Then saying what plans her and bug boy have (garden centre, Sainsbury’s) so they can add swipe ups incase anyone’s forgotten how to search themselves 😤, in order to fleece their audience. THEN REPEAT.

THUMB TWINS!? 😭 da duck. Also I thought she was sticking her sausage surprise in that other dish? She talks so much crap her breath must stink to high heaven.
She’s high on a diet of salt and febreeze 24-7

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The obsession with being home all the time is unhealthy. As soon as she leaves she can’t wait to get home. Granted, when I’m in the office I think god I can’t wait to get home tonight. But I’m not driven by a chauffeur to work nor do I only work about one day a month. She can be out with friends and can’t wait to get home. Has she ever left the house with Ronnie alone yet? Without Jamie or her parents. It’s really sad and I think she might need a bit of help. A nice walk to the park with him wrapped up each day. A trip to the sea life centre etc, he would LOVE the colours and she might learn something.

Reactions: 20
Personally I think she had Ronnie from being pressurised by people saying she doesn’t have a baby, now she has him she can’t cope as she wasn’t ready. Must be a hard life having Ma Baker on babysitting duty 24/7 while she pretends to work. 🙄 Ronnie will end up thinking his Nan is his mum! How many time’s has she had him this month alone? Loads!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.