Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
So my daughter just sent me a video of an absolute cockwomble on insta (influencer/home account/stupid) putting a WHOLE bottle of zoflora in a pan and boiling it. My daughter sent this woman a message saying it’s flammable and she shouldn’t do it. The reply was ‘“omg I didn’t know. I’ve always done it. Mrs Hinch does it and others too. It makes my house smell lovely”. To her credit she did take it down. But how in the fuck don’t you know it’s flammable??? And the smell must have been headache inducing. This is effect Hinchy pinchy spider has on her army. And don’t get me started on her ‘breakdown’. That was just because she knew the hotel post was coming out so she needed to get her army on side just in case there was backlash. I’ve no words anymore. Vile, lying, vapid creature. And how dare she lie about mental issues.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Gillybean42

VIP Member
So when wrapping her presents... this is her style this year? Do people change their style every year? Is that a thing? I buy wrapping paper with Christmassy stuff on it, grab the cellotape and hope for the best!! They usually look shit but who cares? They are gonna get ripped open anyway!! I don’t have a fancy bone in my body 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I absolutely hate the expression 'date night' with a passion. My neighbour CONSTANTLY posts this on Instagram and Facebook: "Date night with hubby, can't wait!!!!"
If he's your 'hubby', then you're not bloody dating him :mad:
I think I’m a lot older than most of you on here so to me, date night back in the day was a creepy scenario where you got a babysitter then both went out separately and arranged to meet in a restaurant and pretend you didn’t know each other and chat each other up and end up go off together for sex - honestly 😂😂😂!
Edited to say I never did it m’lud.

• Haha

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
For someone who hates going out she sure does go out a lot! Another freebie coming up I’m presuming.

Hardly leaves the house. God my eyes just rolled to the back of my head 🙄 she’s been out 3 times at night in the last week and is out today 😂😂 her hinchers really are so stupid to buy her shit (eBay and lies that is!)

• Haha

Danishgirl

I've just seen Hinch's new post where she hands a ball to Ronnie. At allmost 6 months old he should be able to grab the ball which he isn't. He just sits there with an allmost blank stare. if you're reading this, SOPH PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE AND START STIMULATING YOUR SON!!!!! He's a human being - not an accessory or a prob in your numerous ads.

Reactions: 42

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Why does she have to turn her families xmas presents into a sales pitch. Swipe up to buy what im getting my dad for xmas. Just wrap your presents and put your phone down

Reactions: 42

Therealist

VIP Member
Just hearsay (that I believe) but I got told by someone she knows that she’s changed as a person a lot & her and Jamie are always arguing

• Wow
Reactions: 41

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
She likes the idea of parcel paper....not because it can be recycled or anything. Just like the idea of it. It’s ok Soph you wash at 30 now
She has just copied Stacey Solomon who filmed herself wrapping Christmas presents in something similar this week. Hinch has never had an original idea in her life. She just copies people and passes the idea off as her own.

Maryanne

Chatty Member
I’ve been at a event today and I was paired with a major hincher (even has a hinch group chat with her friends) I’m proud to say after 1 hour I’ve managed to change her whole views on MRS HINCH!!! She did say before we started the debate that soph doesn’t know how easy she has it and makes her life seem like a car crash!

• Heart

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
"I could never go in bars and clubs"
says the woman who last week went to a Lewis Capaldi concert with thousands of people and this week is going to Mary Poppins with thousands of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

mimic93

Hinch has had a breakdown
The hinchers called tattlers mean
Now Sophie Rose is back selling her soul
For a free snow machine

• Haha

AldiWidow

My predictions for the Christmas Day reveal, the true extent of that photo shoot:
1. Christening announcement or
2. Pregnancy announcement or
3. 3 million followers celebration. Or, and this is total wishful thinking 🤞...
4. She’s completely deleting her account and disappearing into oblivion.
I hope it is the 3mil one cause then SURELY her followers will see it’s all a pre planned and pre purchased facade having a shoot done before you’re even at 3mil..

Sazz1006

VIP Member
‘View from the office‘ as if it’s her daily commute! Also, maybe I’m being over critical but when I see a plane I don’t automatically assume everyone on it is going on holiday. Mrs Hinchliffe, maybe some people have to travel for work, conferences, funerals, sudden illness etc - they won’t all be singing Viva Espana as they fly over your office!

• Haha
  • Heart

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
For someone who never leaves the house and hardly ever has visitors - she doesn’t half wash her doormat a lot?! At 30 I hope, save the planet and that 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 39