Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marie Antoinette

I’ve seriously had enough I think the fireplace took me over the edge today and those poxy baskets again I’ve unfollowed! Not that I’m going to make a difference to her but my state of mind is more important to me, my daughter has been telling me for months to unfollow as she has seen a difference in my mental state lately, just pure anger that I can’t control so I’ve finally done it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28

dollypumpkin

i stumbled on this site by accident a few days ago, I Have to admit I was a Hinch fan, I only actually joined Instagram to watch her stories (sad I know!) but since finding this site I’ve completely changed my mind and can’t believe I didn’t see through her before! she’s so fake, all swipe ups and ads and constant gifted items that she could easily afford. Makes my piss boil. Does she actually buy anything apart from cheap shit from home bargains or B&M?

• Heart

Lynseyp

VIP Member
On the last thread someone predicted 3m followers for Christmas Day. Agree 💯
Yes i hate to say it but I agree too. With the money that they will get back from Mister Loft Ladder for giving them so much custom, Jamie will spend it on buying more followers for Grinch then there will be an elaborate celebration Christmas day where no point she will announce baby number 2.

• Haha

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
I don’t get it. You put in the book you wanted all these things, the extension, the dining room. If you wanted a fire place why not put it in the planning for the new living room. It’s like me saying I really want an island in my kitchen, I’m having a new kitchen fitted.......but I’m not putting in an island, why wouldn’t I do that if I said I wanted it.
I don’t get it. 😤
She could have had a really nice one too, not just a lump strapped to the wall

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Ahh bless, so sweet that someone has gifted her a toy fireplace for Christmas, it blows smoke and everything. Hope Jamie's got plenty of batteries in the garage, it'll go through loads with those lights and beepy sounds it makes.

• Haha

TheNoseyParker

Chatty Member
So... the new fireplace. Hands up if there is anyone here who actually likes it? I think it’s the most ghastly, tacky, ugly fireplace I’ve ever seen! And the irony of it is, kept little Boy Boy is prancing about in shorts and a chav vest. Wankers, the pair of them..😂

• Haha
  • Sick

life is great

Chatty Member
She couldn't even buy her son his first stocking!! I am actually speechless. Why didn't she insist that she would pay for those stockings. Her son's first Christmas and she can't even have those happy memories of going out shopping buying his first little Christmas items. Instead it's all delivered to her free of course. I am officially done 😠😠

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Eddypeter

VIP Member
I’ve had to watch the stories again and again as I can’t see the one where she says she doesn’t know where they are going? Has she deleted it? How utterly ridiculous to say we hate going out ect on the way to a Lewis concert.... ungrateful bitch. So many loyal fans who couldn’t afford to go would have loved it and there she is again being so ungrateful for the chances she has. I honestly can’t believe how she belittled trace going through her handbag either.... and then posting hope she enjoyed it just to make clear that she treats trace 😆. Trace if your here, real friends wouldn’t treat you the way hinch did last night.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Today's listed gifts...so far 😏

Henry's stocking - £22.00
Ronnie's stocking - £22.00 (no exact match on website)
Fireplace stockings x2 - £48.00 (no exact match - assuming the opulent velvet xmas stockings)
Fireplace - ≈ £1000
Garland
(over mirror) - £49.95
Garland (over fireplace) - ≈ £79.00*

Total - £1220.95

*Funny story - I couldn't find the garland on Balsam Hill website, so phoned their customer service. The guy has never heard of Mrs Hinch and asked if she was American. I said no she's a uk cleaning account. He said "a famous cleaner." I said yes (through gritted teeth, as pretending to be a copy cat fan). He said "wow you can become famous for cleaning...probably why I haven't heard of her though." But the upshot was he couldn't find the garland through my description and said it doesn't sound like anything they have ever stocked, even last year, and advised me to email the customer service team with an image. All a bit of a faff so for now, I'm assuming they sent her one that matched the tree she was gifted - a Nordmann Fir, and she decorated it with the silver bits, herself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

#wingingit

She’s ruining her first Christmas with her family. She’s going to look back on this in years to come when she’s a complete nobody, (rather than an instagram nobody) and realise she missed the opportunity to make Ronnie’s first Christmas special and just about them. All the gifted shit that someone else has chosen just to promote themselves... they’re not even genuine heart-felt gifts from these companies. She doesn’t even understand that. If I were her I’d hate it all. 😓

I feel so sad for that little boys future.
This is why i like Rosie Ramsey. She said today or yesterday on her stories she don’t do alot of gifted stuff & turns alot of it down or says no if she knows she / family aren’t going to use it. Why can’t Mrs Hinch do that ? She literally accepts anything / everything.

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
Would love to know how many sales space tidy, the garage people, mr loft ladder, floor people, blinds people, kitchen people, carpet right, dfs, baby furniture people etc etc have actually got from gifting her stuff. Not just followers but actual transactions. Surely most of her followers couldn't afford most of that stuff and the ones that could would businesses local to them or have better taste

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Sophie. Some people have real problems. You’re fretting about posting to instagram. Please, I beg you. Get a life.

• Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
.........decided it doesn’t matter if I don’t catch up anymore. All I miss is free stuff, fake anxiety and that gretel smug filter!

Someone said earlier she’s like an std and she is.........thrush! Irritating cunt! I hate using that word but she’s a greedy ungrateful beggy mare snd she has got right on my tits!

Atb Soph. Ps - shitest fireplace in the history of fireplaces!

• Haha

Allthebest

She really sickens me when she says things like "Cant beat family time" or "If you've got family you've got everything" - Does she never stop to consider that some people do not have family and they're struggling even more at this time of year? She shares everything and makes her life sound so wonderful without a thought for anyone else.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
The more I look, the more the off centre fireplace drives me nuts. They are meant to be the centrepiece of a room, not off to one side and battling for attention with a massive tv. Looks soooo ridiculous, especially when shes only just completed an extension. Why wasn’t this planned?? But then when you get gifted stuff for free.. I suppose you have to wedge it in, any which way!

pjmac

Chatty Member
morning sophfolra just to say your garlands on the stairs are revolting look like something from tacky wedding venue ATBXX

• Haha
Reactions: 26

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Omg !!! I don’t watch her or follow her and have never understood what she stands for really however I would totes like someone or people to start putting old vids and clips on this thread to show the difference in who she’s become.
Watch this video of her at Dunelm's xmas interiors event. I see a totally cool, calm and collected business/sales woman. She speaks confidently and articulately and seems more than happy to take the 'floor.' Listen for what she says at around 2.27 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26