Mrs Hinch #73 Beggy t**t, beggy t**t why do they worship you, beggy t**t it’s all your fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou. Looking forward to it. Our neighbour is Polish. She’s given us lots of tips. Will be keeping an eye on you lot on a tea time though 😀

Especially with the diversions and closed roads after a three hour journey but we made it 😀
Oh I live in uk for past 16 years. Haven’t been to Poland for past 12. No one there to visit anymore. Have fun!

Reactions: 1
Why does she have to have everything so perfect all the time? And having to have likes for validation that your tree is nice Oh my God what is the world coming to

Reactions: 9
I hope this silly witch switches over to Dispatches tomorrow night at 10pm. She needs some bleeping perspective

Reactions: 18
You know she did that story with the baby on Jamie’s knee to show the back of Ronnie’s head right?? 🙄

Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion

She’s keeping it real so can do you a deal, on a Grinchmas line of Charlie, swipe up to buy stupid army!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The photo of her tree has more likes than the photo of Ronnie and Henry!! Her sheep are so pathetic declaring their love for her bleeping Christmas tree!! Where is her other tree?? Did she not say she was having 2 this year🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Who uses a dishwasher for 9 items? And only one of them ate? (I knife and fork!) 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.