Mrs Hinch #73 Beggy t**t, beggy t**t why do they worship you, beggy t**t it’s all your fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“When you guys tag me in your journals my tummy does a little dance”

BULLSHIT, when those guys tag you in their journals pound signs light up in your eyes so bright that your enemy neighbours think you’ve turned on more tacky tit Christmas lights.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Some of the comments on here crack me up. I laughed so hard I snorted ( not a line, I’ll save that for the gonks)

I much prefer this site to insta or FB. No fakeness, look at my perfect like blah blah blah. We’re all keeping it real.

Got to say Ronnie looked adorable when he was waiting for his bath and I think the tree looks quite nice 😬

P.S You can still piss off Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve not watched her stories in a while but wanted to here Henry growl. Why does she says mama to Ronnie though? I just don’t understand why you would need to say it to him like that’s his name? It confuses me let alone the baby!!

Reactions: 8
“When you guys tag me in your journals my tummy does a little dance”

BULLSHIT, when those guys tag you in their journals pound signs light up in your eyes so bright that your enemy neighbours think you’ve turned on more tacky tit Christmas lights.
It’s not your tummy - it’s your wallet expanding!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The monstrosity that is her tree....doesnt she realise is customary to leave some of the greenery showing 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
her post this morning clearly see fireplace her post few mins ago with Jamie on sofa no fireplace in sight .. is fireplace in other room??
It's a selfie, so picture is reversed, this angle wouldn't pick up the fireplace. Long time lurker, but never felt the need to post before, as just thought Sophie was a pleasantish girl, who had a gift for selling - no different to celebs on TV ads. However the recent barrage of ads/gifted has reached obscene levels. The post this morning playing 'Do they know it's Christmas?' finished me off. She is a shallow, materialistic, selfish girl! BTW Sophie - do YOU know it's Christmas? NOT bloody Hinchmas!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m genuinely quite surprised she didn’t have a professional photographer in to do her Xmas grid post. I am also genuinely surprised at just how meh the tree is.... I expected a lot more ‘jazz’ I guess. The baubles hanging off the bottom look tit. Just not the oooomph I expected from her, wonder if the pressure has got to her after all

New thread suggestion
The weather outside is frightful
But I find my line delightful

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the first day of Christmas the Grinch gave to me, a line so big I was off my tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m genuinely quite surprised she didn’t have a professional photographer in to do her Xmas grid post. I am also genuinely surprised at just how meh the tree is.... I expected a lot more ‘jazz’ I guess. The baubles hanging off the bottom look tit. Just not the oooomph I expected from her, wonder if the pressure has got to her after all
She'll have them in to do the main tree
That's why last years looked better,she couldn't replicate it .

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.