Mrs Hinch #73 Beggy t**t, beggy t**t why do they worship you, beggy t**t it’s all your fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s pretty, but it just looks bland next to all the other grey/white/boring stuff. I’d love to sneak in and throw a shitload of coloured flashing lights on it and some red baubles 🤣
Oh wow that’s so underwhelming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s pretty, but it just looks bland next to all the other grey/white/boring stuff. I’d love to sneak in and throw a shitload of coloured flashing lights on it and some red baubles 🤣
Its crying out for tinsel 😂 she seriously could have done a colour theme but its bland like her personality. It just blends in.

Reactions: 6
When she called Ronnie he was fully focused on the only colour in the room - the TV.
Not interested in what Hinch has been creating behind him. He needs colour in his life Sophie not more grey & white

Reactions: 8
I’m not at home currently and my phone coverage is so tit I’ve not been able to see anything on insta since Friday so thanks for posting the photos etc it helped me keep in the loop!

One word for the tree - insipid!

Boring, bland and lacking any personality. And what’s with the me and mine? family of 4? She hasn’t dropped another sprog whilst I’ve been in the wilderness has she or is she counting Henry too?!
I don’t count the animals or we would be a family of 8!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if it’s been said but I hope poor Ronnie doesn’t end up eating that snow 😭😭😭

Reactions: 9
Is it just me that had this 1st thought when I saw the picture .... *That looks like a line of coke* 🤭🤭 Now, I don't do drugs + don't actually know anyone in my friends circle that does either .... And it's something I absolutely don't agree with .... but that was my take on the picture at a quick first glance 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gemma bray at The organised mum method is brilliant and down to earth
I agree. Also kelly @ organised motherhood

Is it just me that had this 1st thought when I saw the picture .... *That looks like a line of coke* 🤭🤭 Now, I don't do drugs + don't actually know anyone in my friends circle that does either .... And it's something I absolutely don't agree with .... but that was my take on the picture at a quick first glance 🤭🤭
Yes I did 🙈😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a sad as hell existence. Your first Christmas as a family and you can’t eat dinner because you’re worried about what social media will think of your tree. duck social media. Love you tree and watch you baby discover it with his eyes. In the coming years let him throw on whatever decorations in whatever order he wants and duck what people think. That poor woman I almost feel sorry for her but she made this monster bed and must lie in it.

Reactions: 15
Ha,ha you just beat me to it.I was about to ask did she do a bad job because she's begging a snow making machine? Making do with a massive line of gear in the interim?
Disclaimer:nor do I have any idea of what one looks like.watched breaking bad though if that counts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.