Mrs Hinch #73 Beggy t**t, beggy t**t why do they worship you, beggy t**t it’s all your fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Chill out love - it’s not like you patented it!
Can’t bear any of these awful “cleaning” accounts and their “hacks” on how you can have a soulless home. Putting empty loo rolls on your curtain rail is really quite sad and I pity these empty women and their empty shallow lives!
Mr Hinch is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
“We gift you a Merry Hinchmas, and a crap fireplace”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There's a difference between having anxiety and being able to manage it commendably and then being a hinch who just whips it out the bag when it suits her to make her "relatable" Bore off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve only just come back here after a busy weekend and was wondering what had happened to the second tree? I was expecting that to be next to the tit fireplace and there to be the second one in the dining room like all the other influencers 😒

Reactions: 6
She’d hate my tree because it so colourful, it may only be 3 of us home now after it being a house of 6 but I still firmly believe that Christmas should be bright and colourful because it brings joy into the home. Grinch’s just looks like a white boring mess, I suppose it matches their equally boring, dull life.

Reactions: 8
Was just going through Ss comments about her Christmas door and seen this, what do you recon-do you think these people will stick to their word and do this for the children in Easter? 😑 I think it’s fair to say I can’t stand this greedy company but would be nice if they did stick the their word... will have to wait and see 🤨
Just had to add my own comment to this post 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish she'd comment on what her followers say .. there is this lady who said she's alone but Hinch inspired her to put up her Christmas Tree :( wish she'd at least acknowledge that

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Mrs Hinch: feeeeeeed your pocketssssss, do you even clean your house at all?

To the tune of the Christmas song

Reactions: 5
Went to my daughters tonight and her and her husband had Put up their tree. I asked my son in law had they had it since they e been together ( 7 years ) and he said no it was his mum and dads and was over 30 years old . It looked fab

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wish she'd comment on what her followers say .. there is this lady who said she's alone but Hinch inspired her to put up her Christmas Tree :( wish she'd at least acknowledge that
This is what I hate most about her apart from that bleeping stupid gretel filter/ constant ads/gifted tit/calling the dog, baby and husband handsomes 🙄 is that she never even ‘likes’ 99% of her followers comments never mind leave a comment 🤨

Reactions: 15
This is ours, it’s bloody massive and reminded me of the National Lampoon moment where they had to chop the top off, it’s a nine foot tree now and we’ve had to move the furniture a bit to get it in place and it’s had a trim so we could get star on top. It’s Grinch’s worst nightmare all in one

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s so cluttered in that living room it’s annoying me. It’s like a competition on how much tit she can fill it with. Every bleeping corner has some tit in there. It’s giving me the anxieties and I don’t even suffer with anxieties. All she needs now is a display cabinet with a light, to fill with tit.
Definitely not utilised the space well. It's such a huge extension but there's so much dead space at one end and then loads of furniture at the other
Fireplace drives me mad that it's not central and a feature of the room. Guaranteed that won't be there after Christmas

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.