Mrs Hinch #73 Beggy t**t, beggy t**t why do they worship you, beggy t**t it’s all your fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha,ha you just beat me to it.I was about to ask did she do a bad job because she's begging a snow making machine? Making do with a massive line of gear in the interim?
Disclaimer:nor do I have any idea of what one looks like.watched breaking bad though if that counts.
Just gonna step in and be the honest one I mean someone has to. As someone who’s done their fair share of cocaine that line alone would have you chatting tit 8pm - 8am. Our Soph doesn’t do thing by halves.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
All that snow tit she’s putting down? That’s going to get everywhere surely? How do you hoover round that?

Reactions: 8
Just gonna step in and be the honest one I mean someone has to. As someone who’s done their fair share of cocaine that line alone would have you chatting tit 8pm - 8am. Our Soph doesn’t do thing by halves.
Like she needs that to be chatting tit 8pm - 8am 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually wonder sometimes if she's bi-polar. I'm not being bitchy, I'm quite serious. My SIL is (stabilised now but it took a LOT of adjusting medication) and this is exactly how she used to be. She'd get completely manic and hyper, it was as if she was drunk or had taken something and then she'd just crash.
This has been said a lot previously 👍🏼

Reactions: 5
Jesus did that dog actually just growl at her? My lovely lab would never growl at me for kissing her face. That dog has been ruined by her, it actually doesn’t know it’s a dog!! Keep him well away from that baby!! He’s moody and jealous and SPOILED!

Reactions: 26
That Christmas coke giving "the gram" a new meaning 😂 My dog wouldn't growl at me 👀 but I'm not hinchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus did that dog actually just growl at her? My lovely lab would never growl at me for kissing her face. That dog has been ruined by her, it actually doesn’t know it’s a dog!! Keep him well away from that baby!! He’s moody and jealous and SPOILED!
A dog that growls at its owner isn’t a happy dog. My dog would never growl at me because he wouldn’t want to upset me or hurt me, even when he’s accidentally scratched me when giving me paw he’s licked me as if you say sorry. She has absolutely ruined that dog, it’s another sad case of someone knowing nothing about animals owning an animal.

Reactions: 13
her post this morning clearly see fireplace her post few mins ago with Jamie on sofa no fireplace in sight .. is fireplace in other room??
I think the pic with Jamie is on the other side of the tv unit but because it’s a selfie it flips it so it looks it’s the fire place side.
You can see that black monitor thingy and if you look at the fireplace pic that’s on the other side.

Reactions: 12
Ffs Henry growls at her and she tells him angrily to ‘get in the Christmas spirit’ he’s a dog!! He doesn’t understand wtf she going on about or why there is a giant tree at his usual garden door.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.