Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think when she karate chops pillows so they have that stupid line down the middle it kind of looks like a bum?! 🤭😅 Sorry I'm immature 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I stupid or are Venetian blinds the same as slatted blinds?

Reactions: 12
I feel a bit sorry for the loft ladder company they’ve been going for ages an have sold loads off their own back an Zophlora is making out like she made them big an kinda written off all their hard work in the last however many years they’ve been in business.

The no sleep thing I have a 9 month old who still doesn’t sleep through an go to actual work full time. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 21
I’m not listening as I’m at work, but the beauty salon thing wow! I’m the same work to be honest if someone throws up I don’t clear it up I just Zoflora it and it’s sorted!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t tell if you are all taking the mick or this is actually happening.. she’s made me not trust anyone!
Oh being 100% truthful!
He claims she has changed his life and will be sending her something in the post as a thank you!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I have a question.....when are you going back onto This Morning???
Hopefully never judging by the last 2 appearances 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s so fame hungry! She fully does classify herself as a celebrity and she isn’t! She’s so big headed now! She doesn’t even clean anymore which is what she was originally known for so what is she actually bringing to the table now?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I hope this radio interview backfires on her. She is coming across as a first class idiot.
Soph you wouldn't know sleep deprivation if it kicked you in the fanny. Try having a disabled 15 year old who has never slept through the night and last night slept for just 3 hours. Try doing that without a house husband/nanny to do it all for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Just listened.... how many times did he say her book was great for children 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ He even said he was gonna sit down with his kids at the weekend and use it. I think Chris reads tattle 🤣🤣
So much for being the clean soph we all know and hate, the salon tipped me over the edge, it doesn’t matter if it’s clean as long as it smells of zoflora. Kill me now!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Sir Richard Brans(t)on Pickle must be especially proud of this particular section of his empire this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't think I can access it online in Ireland, but from what you're all saying she needs to come back down to earth, pronto!!
Soph, do you need a hand getting over yourself????

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.