Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recorded it, just quickly on my phone if anyone didn't catch it
"I've not even made the bed this morning"
Yes you bleeping did liar we all saw your story of you karate chopping the bleeping pillows. Bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This is my first post - I have been stalking ever since the MOD drama and found this thread. I must admit when she first came on to the scene I did become a ‘hincher’ I rushed out to buy all the products and still have a lot left in my cupboard as I realised that some of them are a load of rubbish. But I have thankfully seen the light!!! I am a young single mom to my boy and after bills and rent I have about £40 a week to buy EVERYTHING me and my son need with. So to see a woman who claims to be relatable and ‘just a normal girl’ throwing money at complete and utter tat makes me so angry and sad. It makes me feel like I’m not giving my son enough if she’s just a normal girl then why doesn’t my son have all these things. My son will be lucky to get one good present this year let alone being able to spend hundreds and hundreds on Christmas decorations. At least he doesn’t have to eat watery ‘casserole’ every night though - that’s something i guess haha. This thread and many others have cheered me up more than you will ever know in my dark times stressing and worrying and not being able to sleep over money and whether my son has enough. Thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I hope this radio interview backfires on her. She is coming across as a first class idiot.
Soph you wouldn't know sleep deprivation if it kicked you in the fanny. Try having a disabled 15 year old who has never slept through the night and last night slept for just 3 hours. Try doing that without a house husband/nanny to do it all for you.
Hats off to you lovely. Sleep deprivation is a killer. I wish I could help you out

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s so fame hungry! She fully does classify herself as a celebrity and she isn’t! She’s so big headed now! She doesn’t even clean anymore which is what she was originally known for so what is she actually bringing to the table now?
Huge Chinese's, Domino's pizza and pudrid casserole is all she brings to her table, well more like tray in livingroom! With a serving of smugness and a dollop of narcissism..for afters a huge portion of greed.

I hope this radio interview backfires on her. She is coming across as a first class idiot.
Soph you wouldn't know sleep deprivation if it kicked you in the fanny. Try having a disabled 15 year old who has never slept through the night and last night slept for just 3 hours. Try doing that without a house husband/nanny to do it all for you.
I hear you! My 9 year old is on the spectrum and rarely sleeps, I do everything for him just about, Inc brushing his little teeth..she hasn't a bloody clue. I've no help either because my parents are elderly and he's violent at times and my hubbie leaves for work at 6am! But she's a bloody martyr isn't she!😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
This thread and many others have cheered me up more than you will ever know in my dark times stressing and worrying and not being able to sleep over money and whether my son has enough. Thank you xx
Welcome! Don't believe the fake news stories about tattle, it's actually a very supportive place where we see through the fakery!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She can't even remember her own bullshit now. 'How do you clean your blinds?' Uh, um, I call my mum and ask, no I use a tumble dryer sheet'. Might want to rewatch your own highlights so you can remember what it is you actually do, spreading neat zoflora all over them. Has it been that long since you actually cleaned? Its these little lies that really irritate me! Meant to be a home influencer but doesn't even know what a Venetian blind is
20191126_094609.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Did he say on radio "I hope loft ladder guy can keep up with the demand"

Probably won't be any more demand than they had already since the comments are from people hundreds of miles away

"I just don't know how this has happened to me"
Yes you do. You know exactly how it happened so just be honest

"Venetian blinds...I don't have... "
Yes you do

Jesus Christ she's an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else think the chopped cushions look absolutely tit or is it just me?!

Reactions: 55
Let's hope, when they've had someone in to paint the new loft hatch white (I doubt they own any paintbrushes themselves), she sticks a big label on it saying 'loft', otherwise, she'll never find it again once its the same colour as the ceiling.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I started listening, made it to 2 minutes and deleted the download, just can't, CAN'T!!

Reactions: 9
Skipped most of it but did she even mention the action for children jumper campaign or was it all about her?

Reactions: 11
I hear you! My 9 year old is on the spectrum and rarely sleeps, I do everything for him just about, Inc brushing his little teeth..she hasn't a bloody clue. I've no help either because my parents are elderly and he's violent at times and my hubbie leaves for work at 6am! But she's a bloody martyr isn't she!😡
[/QUOTE]

SUCH a martyr.
Same situation here but with a child who is now bigger than me. My husband also leave s early and needs his sleep for the motorway driving he does. But aside from a moan on here we just get on with it. People have it far worse.
Just makes me choke to hear her make out like she has a hard life.

Reactions: 11
Did she do the dishwasher tablet in the pan? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her do that.

If you’ve ever seen Wayne’s World 2, whenWayne and Garth are interviewed by Handsome Dan and he literally isn’t listening to what they’re saying?

Reactions: 4
Skipped most of it but did she even mention the action for children jumper campaign or was it all about her?
All about her of course. About how her "hinchers" are her friends. Funny how I've never seen her reply to a single comment
About how she's changed the life of the loft ladder guy

Reactions: 8
Huge Chinese's, Domino's pizza and pudrid casserole is all she brings to her table, well more like tray in livingroom! With a serving of smugness and a dollop of narcissism..for afters a huge portion of greed.

I also have a 17 year old son who is autistic with developmental delay. I feel for you, I to have no help as my mother died when my son first got diagnosed at nearly 3 years old and have no other family to help. His father doesn’t see him and his family has never offered any help either and have never seen him. I’m lucky that I have an awesome partner who is now my husband who is there for us. Day at a time 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.