Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know it was trace?

That might be what the wedding spam was all about then, she made a point of saying “my girls, love you”
And trace isn’t in the wedding pics!

I saw that!! And when Jamie tried to hold her hand she couldn’t move it away quicker enough... the love of her life who she wants to marry all over again 🤔
Weird
I don’t. It’s just an example. Someone’s cocked their leg and pittalled on her grey sofas as she’s posted a passive aggressive quote about people doing her wrong. Silly twit

Reactions: 3
Apparently she loves huge furry balls. 👀 🤣
At least we now know what Jamie has going on down there 😂🙈

At least she was buying her own tit today instead of having it all gifted as usual
Hmm...I’m still suspicious. Strange that she didn’t go to her regular garden centre that she loves so much. I reckon this one got in touch, and invited her down for the weekend to choose her outside lights. I will hold off until we see the outside haul.

Trace’s xmas decs are up and her tree in pink, silver and white, with nutcrackers on the side in the same colour combo so I assume that’s why Hinch is “loving” but avoiding that colour.

Reactions: 9
I’m fuming! I got one of them Christmas gnome things today because my 1 year old fell in love and she’s gone and got one 😩. I was even going to buy a couple to put on my tree but not now! She literally ruins everything for me 😂😩😭
Me too mate, I bought one a couple of weeks ago, now I'm fucked off that people might think I'm copying her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I rarely comment on hinch threads but the women is actually getting stranger by the day. I liked her at first but She creeps me out now if I'm honest. I actually think she loves the dog more than Ronnie, she seems more bothered about Henry, which is just bloody odd imo.

But the main reason I came on here was because today an Amazon delivery driver was dropping off my parcel and he couldn't load the scanner machine, so there was an awkward 5min of me standing there thinking what to say 😂.

I couldn't actually remember what I had ordered and I said 'I'm not even sure what this is' he replied 'my misses is like that, she buys all the mrs hinch stuff, loads of it' I sort of laughed it off and he then said 'even with the rent money' then I didn't laugh. He looked genuine when he said it and I felt abit sad for him, I just replied ' oh tit' and he said 'tell me about it '. Then the machine finally got signal and scanned the parcel and he left.

Are people really using rent money for this hinch hype? I mean I'll be honest, I did a poundland hual when I first followed her but that was literally £20 and I then started getting headaches and went back to the max 5 cleaning products for the whole house.

I don't even know why that short conversation bothered me so much, it just has. Made me feel completely different about Hinch. I watched her story tonight and as I've said she actually creeps me out abit.

Why does she have such an influence over some women? I don't get it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
I can’t take that boring, all-grey and white decor. We probably have one of the most colourful Christmas trees ever. Ours is multicoloured LED with rainbow coloured baubles and tinsel. The kids love it, it’s so sensory. Might seem tacky to someone like her, but it’s much more festive and cheerful than anything in her latest haul.
Don't get fooled by the apparent elegance of grey...(incidentally, I do love grey - just not EVERYWHERE!). Her house is actually rather tacky when you look close up- the crushed velvet sofas, the mirror accessories, and lots of other bits that look like she's raided the home section of B & M, no character, no things with real meaning. She hasn't actually got much taste...

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Don't get fooled by the apparent elegance of grey...(incidentally, I do love grey - just not EVERYWHERE!). Her house is actually rather tacky when you look close up- the crushed velvet sofas, the mirror accessories, and lots of other bits that look like she's raided the home section of B & M, no character, no things with real meaning. She hasn't actually got much taste...
That's another thing she's put me right off - crushed velvet beds!!!! 🙈🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why hasn’t she modelled her loungewear though. Isn’t that just a bit STRANGE? Has anyone called her out on it?

Reactions: 37
That's another thing she's put me right off - crushed velvet beds!!!! 🙈🙄
In my country I don't think you can buy crushed velvet furniture anywhere. People here use it as table cloths. Its very cheap - around £1,5 per metre. You can even get it with hearts and Christmas trees print at this time of year.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It makes me think of Liberace 🤣🤣🤣☹

So she justifies the house purchase because she can use it every year. Erm isn't that what EVERYONE does with their decorations every year 🙄 ffs

And she is totally being passive aggressive about something. The lady doth protest too much

Reactions: 14
View attachment 59499
Oops sorry my excellent IT skills 😂😂
I bet Hinchy brought it back 😂🤣😂🤣

Why would you use the dishwasher to wash around 5 items?! What a waste of electric.
Her electricity bill must be sky high since she never leaves the house and uses appliances unnecessarily . First the washing machine and now the dishwasher 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anything to throw in a ‘ad’
I just noticed that, wasn’t going to watch her stories today as been so busy, but gave in as knew it would probably make for entertaining viewing....wash at 30 degrees guys!!! But wash 1 doormat at a time and use your dishwasher for not even a bowl full of washing up...why can’t people think for just a minute at what they are watching with this bloody clown 😡

Her dream is a fire place with stockings.
#Gifted fireplace incoming.

I seem to get really pissed with her on a Sunday. Who the duck does she think she is? The Ronaldo of cleaning? The pride of Britain. Her god like complex is getting out of control. The great tit wank that she is
Before she had the extension built and it was still in the planning stage, she said she was having a fireplace of some sort in the new extension as that is what she has always wanted, but nothing came of it. Maybe a log burner is going to be gifted as they can be done with just ducting through the wall to outside 🤔 Or...and this is just me with my mind working overtime....maybe and outside garden lodge with wood burning stove.

Am I reading this right? £7.45 for these EACH and she bought 12? Nearly £90 for silver twigs and berries? Relatable much.... RIP B&M Xmas hauls.
The smaller sprigs with berries are what she brought for the outdoor trees. The larger flowers are the ones that are £7.45.

What is a gonk?? Or am I hearing wrong? Apparently there’s a load of gonks and you just no when you see your gonk? I’m just worried now that my gonk is out there somewhere and I didn’t even know about it! 😱
Does she mean like a gnome? What the f is a Gonk? Never ever heard of that. Is it a special Christmas gnome?
[/QUOTE]
I had a gonk when I was little...as far as I can remember...as it’s like over 40 years ago 😂🤣 it was like a big fluffy furry thing with no proper face, a big nose and feet 😂🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Notice in her latest story....She says why would I want to go out anyway. Like why us she making a big deal out of justifying why she isn't going out?? She's defo either not been invited to a friend's night out or feels self conscious about it. Maybe she does know that it's a bit odd she hardly see a friends etc.
I call total bullshit on the never wanting to go out ! She worked in the city and went to many after work do’s, photos we have seen in the past have been of her dressed up and ‘out out’. She once said months and months ago, long before Ronnie was born, when she was at a hotel for the night before a meeting for her 1st book ( the one where Jamie was allowed at last minute to travel to join her as she was anxious being alone) she said how posh it was and that she’d never stayed in places like that before, that would have been an outright lie, as part of her job she would have stayed away and definately have stayed in places like that for conferences, meetings, awards and nights out. I wonder if actually she/they partied too hard in those days and maybe she often had made a tit of herself and was often a drunk embarrassing mess 😂🤣 Never to be repeated now people would recognise her 😂🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ohh for fucks sake. Solomon is bringing out a podcast about motherhood and the struggles etc she’s experienced and wants other women’s thoughts and experiences too. Who wants to bet that Hinch is one of the first ‘guest’ and/or a regular 😖

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I bet Hinchy brought it back 😂🤣😂🤣

I just noticed that, wasn’t going to watch her stories today as been so busy, but gave in as knew it would probably make for entertaining viewing....wash at 30 degrees guys!!! But wash 1 doormat at a time and use your dishwasher for not even a bowl full of washing up...why can’t people think for just a minute at what they are watching with this bloody clown 😡

Before she had the extension built and it was still in the planning stage, she said she was having a fireplace of some sort in the new extension as that is what she has always wanted, but nothing came of it. Maybe a log burner is going to be gifted as they can be done with just ducting through the wall to outside 🤔 Or...and this is just me with my mind working overtime....maybe and outside garden lodge with wood burning stove.

The smaller sprigs with berries are what she brought for the outdoor trees. The larger flowers are the ones that are £7.45.

Does she mean like a gnome? What the f is a Gonk? Never ever heard of that. Is it a special Christmas gnome?
I had a gonk when I was little...as far as I can remember...as it’s like over 40 years ago 😂🤣 it was like a big fluffy furry thing with no proper face, a big nose and feet 😂🤣
[/QUOTE]
I’ve just looked back on story....paused it...and yes they were bloody £7.45 😱What a rip off !

Just looking through her followers...some are absolute weirdos and obvious fake accounts...this is a strange one 😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I do home visits as part of my work. I’ve started playing a game where if there is a silvery grey carpet, I look for Mrs Hinch branded stuff. So far I have a 100% success rate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.