Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she’s points out the book was only £4.99 from £20.
1. As someone that’s worked in a garden centre those books have always been £4.99 since before I can remember.
2. It’s a (rrp) so muppets like you buy the cheap tit thinking it’s a “barg” but that’s how that sort of markup works, so you think it’s an amazing offer when it would have been £4.99 regardless.
3. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Seriously is it just me or has anyone else cringed at the hand holding, touching, clearly staged 'moment' it looked so unnatural 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Called it earlier. Trace and the rest have been out in Essex kicking their height without her and hincho is pissed right off. But what a witch. My sis was trapped in a hideous abusive relationship for years and we’ve been encouraging her to get out and enjoy herself. She’s such a self centred twit isn’t she

• Wow
Reactions: 11
We moved house a couple of years ago and for the have worked hard to afford 2 trees in our home. One we get is real and one is a more modest false tree. Every year I buy a new bauble of love and my mum gifts me one every year too. I’ve got a lovely collection of Christmas baubles that mean something and are sentimental to me and hubs. What I find odd is that this woman just has no concept of creating meaningful memories or such she’s only interested in the newest stuff and things to put in the house that won’t last because the next year she’s getting new stuff. How empty her life is
we have a beautiful tiny tree we got in the sale in July and decided we wanted a ‘Disney’ tree. One bauble in Disney is £15 ish so instead we buy a new one every year and put away one of the Primark ones we bought in bulk.

might be done by the time I have grandchildren 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh dear - the garden centre haul was a bit disgusting. She must have spent a fortune 🙈 happy to show the baubles that cost 1.49 but just skip past the 3 sets of lights at 34.99!

Christ, I’ve got £100 to spend on my kids Christmas presents and thought I was doing well 😫 I think I’m switching off from her now. You’d not see an actually celeb behaving like that and there’s a reason for it.

I think I’ve just joined the dark side. Wish she’d just clean her house again.
we are all wishing that!!! What’s happened to poor Kermit, has he gone mouldy in the sink?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she IS eggo preggo and is making it look like she doesn’t WANT to go out...when in reality she can’t...🤔

Reactions: 3
Spoke to soon 🤦🏼‍♀️

What is a gonk?? Or am I hearing wrong? Apparently there’s a load of gonks and you just no when you see your gonk? I’m just worried now that my gonk is out there somewhere and I didn’t even know about it! 😱
A gonk is a small furry toy/ornament where usually the face can’t be seen, just nose.
(For 80s kids, those troll dolls with stupid hair were also sometimes called gonks)
I haven’t found my gonk yet either, I’m gonna wait for him or her to find me, you know what they say, you never find love (or gonks) when looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
24/11/19
The day I unfollowed the most narcissistic & blatantly ignorant person I think I've ever seen.
I can't take her any more. She's as fake, dull, sneaky, up her HOLE & has TOTALLY put me off using grey anywhere in my new house my husband and I have just moved into (we got a mortgage too Soph, it's not just you!! 🤣🤣)
So I'm gonna rely on you all now for the gossip. My moment of 'self care' is unfollowing a delusional brat who's pretentious enough to make her name a feckin' VERB!!!!! NOOOOOO SOPHIE!!! YOU'RE NOT HINCHING THE SINK, YOU'RE CLEANING IT!!! YA TIT 🙈🤣
Sorry, I'm off to cool down now xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Instead of sulking about it, might be a good idea to ask herself why that may be!
Thats true. If I don’t get asked somewhere, my mind goes into overdrive rather than sulk. I mean she starts that whole story with I’ve seen people on their stories at Christmas parties, so she’s seen something which has sparked all this off.

Reactions: 8
A gonk is a small furry toy/ornament where usually the face can’t be seen, just nose.
(For 80s kids, those troll dolls with stupid hair were also sometimes called gonks)
I haven’t found my gonk yet either, I’m gonna wait for him or her to find me, you know what they say, you never find love (or gonks) when looking.
They are called snomes in my local, incredibly pretentious garden centre

• Haha
Reactions: 4
24/11/19
The day I unfollowed the most narcissistic & blatantly ignorant person I think I've ever seen.
I can't take her any more. She's as fake, dull, sneaky, up her HOLE & has TOTALLY put me off using grey anywhere in my new house my husband and I have just moved into (we got a mortgage too Soph, it's not just you!! 🤣🤣)
So I'm gonna rely on you all now for the gossip. My moment of 'self care' is unfollowing a delusional brat who's pretentious enough to make her name a feckin' VERB!!!!! NOOOOOO SOPHIE!!! YOU'RE NOT HINCHING THE SINK, YOU'RE CLEANING IT!!! YA TIT 🙈🤣
Sorry, I'm off to cool down now xx
I unfollowed today too! Wonder if she’ll ever make that 3mil?!

Reactions: 11
Notice how Jamie was protective as Henry passed by ronnies face?

That was either natural parental protection mode or they Know there’s a jealousy issue with Henry.

Either way why doesn’t hinch do things like that rather than forcing it?!

Another not going “out out” mention 🙄
Doth protest too much
I think its jealousy. In the last clips you could see Henry very clearly being jealous of Ronnie and wanting Soph's attention.

Reactions: 10
I was never gonna admit this but Im actually old enough to be Hunchs mam 😱

I’ve actually got kids older than her 😱

A few weeks ago I showed one of my friends a photo of hinch and said do you think she’s older or younger than me.
My friend doesnt mince her words.....she said she looks like your mam 😂

Disclaimer I’ve never had botox or any fillers.
And I still go out out 🙄

Im sorry but even my nearly 70 year old mam has a more exciting fun filled life than hunchy has and shes a great grandmother!

Reactions: 19
Long time lurker 👋🏼 First time poster. I’ve
just totted up the “modest” garden centre haul. From ONLY the items where I could see price tags or she’s helpfully told her followers that something is ONLY 14.99 I’ve counted a total of £275. That is my monthly budget after bills have been paid! Her lack of monetary value is beyond appalling I genuinely think she has no concept of cost or how much something the average person would class as cheap/average/expensive. She peddles so much tit the prices must just blur together

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Long time lurker 👋🏼 First time poster. I’ve
just totted up the “modest” garden centre haul. From ONLY the items where I could see price tags or she’s helpfully told her followers that something is ONLY 14.99 I’ve counted a total of £275. That is my monthly budget after bills have been paid! Her lack of monetary value is beyond appalling I genuinely think she has no concept of cost or how much something the average person would class as cheap/average/expensive. She peddles so much tit the prices must just blur together
Well someone here said that all tat she buys goes towards expenses or deductions from her income as she runs a business because it is a business.

Well someone here said that all tat she buys goes towards expenses or deductions from her income as she runs a business because it is a business.
Not deductions( face palm) tax I mean

Reactions: 4
She must have spent an absolute fortune today. She said the big stuff was still outside, the gonk was £15, the wooden house was £15, the rattan reindeer was £15 and she bought the larger one plus all of the lights and lanterns that she quickly skimmed over - got to be hundreds of pounds worth of stuff on the worksurface alone 😲
£25 on bedding for her niece

Reactions: 3
What a horrendously self centred woman.
It’s like she wants to shove her “perfect” life in everyone’s faces as if her and Jamie are the bleeping poster children for the perfect life.
News flash soph it’s not the 1950s.
We don’t want to watch you clean your house (not that you do anymore), he told its much nicer to stay in than go out out (sorry you weren’t invited), make soup and casseroles (you don’t make them anyway and I’m still hoping for the day Atora gift you some actual suet and you get cornflour), handsomes and fur babies aren’t brothers and last but certainly not least as I could go on. ITS CLEANING. ITS CHRISTMAS. YOU DON’T HAVE AN ARMY YOU HAVE A BAND OF MINDLESS FOLLOWERS.

now go back to your dave, kinky minkeh or whatever it was before you tried to be something your not. Or better still delete your instagram and go back to being nobody because I am sick to death of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.