Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her garden centre haul was just vile to watch. Buy what you want Hinch, but the braggy way you show it off makes my stomach turn. Just the £1.49 you spent on ONE tiny bauble could put a hot dinner into the belly of two hungry children.

Reactions: 30
Her bragging and buying of tat is absolutely obscene. She really doesn’t live In the real world does she? She’s absolutely clueless and completely insensitive to how some people struggle.
But guysss she's just like us. Just a regular person that loves a bargain

Reactions: 10
Her garden centre haul was just vile to watch. Buy what you want Hinch, but the braggy way you show it off makes my stomach turn. Just the £1.49 you spent on ONE tiny bauble could put a hot dinner into the belly of two hungry children.
It’s just vile isn’t it! What’s happened to all of last year’s decorations? Why would someone need so many. And I spotted her saying Christmas tree in the dining room. So is that a thing now? A tree in every room rather and just one in the living room?

Reactions: 18
I was just on eBay adding Christmas tree decs to my basket, once I was finished I went to check out and then couldn’t because it came to more than I thought it would 😥 then I go onto insta and see her hundreds of pounds worth of decs 🙄 feck off

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I see Michael Boulton was back as her music background for the garden centre :cautious:

Reactions: 3
Anyone else reported the ad size and text in the dishwasher post? I did 😳 too small

Reactions: 9
Her tree is going to be so lifeless and bland, isn’t it? No colour or personality just a silver and white mound of tat. Sick of seeing that style all over insta, what’s wrong with a colourful tree?!

Reactions: 16
She must have spent an absolute fortune today. She said the big stuff was still outside, the gonk was £15, the wooden house was £15, the rattan reindeer was £15 and she bought the larger one plus all of the lights and lanterns that she quickly skimmed over - got to be hundreds of pounds worth of stuff on the worksurface alone 😲
No doubt she will email the garden centre and ask for her receipt reimbursing when she’s put all the shite up and asking if they want to be tagged 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Her tree is going to be so lifeless and bland, isn’t it? No colour or personality just a silver and white mound of tat. Sick of seeing that style all over insta, what’s wrong with a colourful tree?!
My tree most years has just a bundle of shite all over it, I let my son pick most of the baubles so it’s not colour coordinated in anyway shape or form 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know opinions are like arseholes and everyone’s got one, here is mine, that’s cruel.

I know opinions are like arseholes and everyone’s got one, here is mine, that’s cruel.
Sorry it didn’t quote. Lady that saying about R looking like uncle fester

• Wow
Reactions: 12
At least she was buying her own tit today instead of having it all gifted as usual

Reactions: 4
What happened to last years decs? Life-hack regarding the pine cones Hinch: go and find your own and paint them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Didn’t see the price tag but I bet they were a couple of quid a piece. Oh and please don’t tell me she’s having more than one tree 😩 Her zombie army are going to be beside themselves trying to keep up with that! Her house is literally a show home you can’t make it up at this point.

Reactions: 9
Oh no, please no, not a bleeping soup recipe book. Can’t wait for them to follow the book then totally bullshit the hinchers by claiming it’s her mums recipe.

Reactions: 5
We have two trees, but our dinning room is a separate room to the lounge so makes sense. Her's is all together so why two, unless she's putting the other tree somewhere else.
Can't believe it was £90 for those grey Berry things, duck sake

Reactions: 5
When their are family's struggling to find the cash to buy presents or put a Christmas dinner on the table this selfish narcissistic greedy witch is out spending a fortune on a massive pile of tit decorations. God I bleeping can't stand her 😠
I work full time, my husband works full time, at the moment were struggling for Christmas... for her to say that was 'only' £14.99 and so one makes me angry, she splashes her shopping sprees on insta not giving a tit that some of her followers cant afford to buy the things she has 😡

Reactions: 23
I can’t wait for the day she has no choice but to introduce colour into her home for Ronnie 🤣 Or is she going to convince him Santa is a jolly man in grey and white and Rudolph is a grey-nosed reindeer 🤣 I hope he really rebels against the grey and monotone theme colourful crayons on those walls will be brilliant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We moved house a couple of years ago and for the have worked hard to afford 2 trees in our home. One we get is real and one is a more modest false tree. Every year I buy a new bauble of love and my mum gifts me one every year too. I’ve got a lovely collection of Christmas baubles that mean something and are sentimental to me and hubs. What I find odd is that this woman just has no concept of creating meaningful memories or such she’s only interested in the newest stuff and things to put in the house that won’t last because the next year she’s getting new stuff. How empty her life is

Reactions: 28
Notice how Jamie was protective as Henry passed by ronnies face?

That was either natural parental protection mode or they Know there’s a jealousy issue with Henry.

Either way why doesn’t hinch do things like that rather than forcing it?!

Another not going “out out” mention 🙄
Doth protest too much

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.