Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either she’s having a witch at someone who likes going out out, she wasn’t invited or she’s shaming Jamie so he won’t go out out 🙄

Reactions: 22
What is a gonk?? Or am I hearing wrong? Apparently there’s a load of gonks and you just no when you see your gonk? I’m just worried now that my gonk is out there somewhere and I didn’t even know about it! 😱
[/QUOTE]

Does she mean like a gnome? What the f is a Gonk? Never ever heard of that. Is it a special Christmas gnome?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear - the garden centre haul was a bit disgusting. She must have spent a fortune 🙈 happy to show the baubles that cost 1.49 but just skip past the 3 sets of lights at 34.99!

Christ, I’ve got £100 to spend on my kids Christmas presents and thought I was doing well 😫 I think I’m switching off from her now. You’d not see an actually celeb behaving like that and there’s a reason for it.

I think I’ve just joined the dark side. Wish she’d just clean her house again.

Reactions: 41
After bills we have 60 quid a week to live off hinch is starting to annoy me
Same, i work part time, 2 kids under 2. Once I pay childcare and bills I have anything between £20-50 for the month.
Makes me sick she has to go on the beg for a £4 box from bloody B&M.
Don't even get me started on the £1000 #gifted chair for Ronnie's nursery.

Reactions: 21
Notice in her latest story....She says why would I want to go out anyway. Like why us she making a big deal out of justifying why she isn't going out?? She's defo either not been invited to a friend's night out or feels self conscious about it. Maybe she does know that it's a bit odd she hardly see a friends etc.

Reactions: 25
I have unfollowed her out of protest. Not sure what she’s trying to achieve with that one. Is she completely blind to it?

Reactions: 7
Just vommed in my mouth 🤢 if I made my partner pose for the gram with all our hands together including the cat with a cheese ball song I think he’d go out for a pint of milk and never return 😳😅 and another dig at going out out. Trace and co deffo went out on a bender without inviting Grinch lol she’s trying to convince herself more than anyone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Either she’s having a witch at someone who likes going out out, she wasn’t invited or she’s shaming Jamie so he won’t go out out 🙄
Defo. Nail. On. Head. She's also put a winky face after it so could be a dick at us all on here too who comment that it's odd she doesn't go out. Each to their own but she literally doesn't even meet a friend for coffee hardly ever!

Reactions: 14
Her tree is going to be so lifeless and bland, isn’t it? No colour or personality just a silver and white mound of tat. Sick of seeing that style all over insta, what’s wrong with a colourful tree?!
I can’t take that boring, all-grey and white decor. We probably have one of the most colourful Christmas trees ever. Ours is multicoloured LED with rainbow coloured baubles and tinsel. The kids love it, it’s so sensory. Might seem tacky to someone like her, but it’s much more festive and cheerful than anything in her latest haul.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All three I think, but mostly to make Jamie feel guilty if he dares to want to go out with the lads

Reactions: 10
If having a fireplace like that one in the book is her dream, why didn’t she get one put in?! She’s an arse who just opens her mouth and lets her belly rumble!

Reactions: 29
She’s not even one of those “Well I don’t post every moment of my life types”. She openly talks every single day about her boring bleeping life. She’s a new mum and she’s made her home how she wants it - no one is expecting her to go out every weekend. Or even once a month. However she’s got all this money and time and the most adventurous she gets is a bleeping top 10 baked potato tour of Essex with her mum and husband. Go take Trace to Nobu for her birthday or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What grinds my gears is when she’s says it’s only!
Small reindeer “It’s only £15!” Only £15! I bet she’s spent well over £250 today on Christmas bits.
I was just about to say the same thing. It’s sales language though isn’t it? Makes you feel like you must be getting a good deal if it’s only £14.99, that it’s OK to buy if it’s only £14.99, that you’re not spending much if it’s only £14.99. Feeds into the spend cycle. I used to do it myself and then cry when I looked at my credit card bill that I couldn’t afford to pay off.

Reactions: 12
I think she’s been left out of something. Literally the kind of stuff I’ve seen people post when they haven’t been invited to a night out or something...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.