Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have spent an absolute fortune today. She said the big stuff was still outside, the gonk was £15, the wooden house was £15, the rattan reindeer was £15 and she bought the larger one plus all of the lights and lanterns that she quickly skimmed over - got to be hundreds of pounds worth of stuff on the worksurface alone 😲

Reactions: 27
I wonder if the second Christmas tree is gifted the one that’s going in the dining room.. last years one was gifted and it was huge, she bought all new decorations and made out she hasn’t got a clue how she was going to decorate it.. but then when she showed it looked like one of them from a garden centre.. she plays it down so much, she does know what she’s doing
Did she not own Christmas decorations before she had this house or anything for that matter

Reactions: 27
When their are family's struggling to find the cash to buy presents or put a Christmas dinner on the table this selfish narcissistic greedy witch is out spending a fortune on a massive pile of tit decorations. God I bleeping can't stand her 😠

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Her dream is a fire place with stockings.
#Gifted fireplace incoming.

I seem to get really pissed with her on a Sunday. Who the duck does she think she is? The Ronaldo of cleaning? The pride of Britain. Her god like complex is getting out of control. The great tit wank that she is

• Haha
The way she says ‘I got thisssssss’ in such a braggy bleep smary tone 🙄 we get it, you’re rich and want for nothing you brat 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Angry
'it's binded' you mean bound, hen 😂 😂 😂

also bleeping hell she bought a lot of crap

Reactions: 22
Her bragging and buying of tat is absolutely obscene. She really doesn’t live In the real world does she? She’s absolutely clueless and completely insensitive to how some people struggle.

Reactions: 21
She always wanted a fireplace, she had a bloody extention built this summer why didn't she get a fireplace?? At the grand scheme of things they aren't even that expensive and an electric one would have been so easy to fit.

Reactions: 38
I wonder if the second Christmas tree is gifted the one that’s going in the dining room.. last years one was gifted and it was huge, she bought all new decorations and made out she hasn’t got a clue how she was going to decorate it.. but then when she showed it looked like one of them from a garden centre.. she plays it down so much, she does know what she’s doing
Did she not own Christmas decorations before she had this house or anything for that matter
I have often wondered about that. She goes on spending sprees like shes just moved out of her parents house and have nothing

Reactions: 15
I did think that! Even on an eco wash mine takes over an hour.
I used to like her but I am finding that her stories insult the average persons intelligence.
Does anyone know if you buy followers can you select how many likes each photo gets. It’s very suspicious that her past few photos range from 230-250k likes.
Yes, you can buy packages where you get a number of new followers per month and a certain number of likes per photograph OR you can just buy likes for your photos, as one-offs or as packages. You can tell if someone has a photo that has several hundred likes within the first few minutes that they are most definitely bought - UNLESS it's a huge star, someone like Ed Sheeran for example.
She, however, is not even a little star, whether she believes she is or not. x

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh lovely Jamie’s bought a book on soups, can’t wait to see the inedible mess

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the actual armpits is going on in her head? She just showed the house with lights that she bought for 14.99 and said well I can obviously use this every year so it's a good price. So all the other stuff? Going to bin, sorry I mean terracycle, come January???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s just spent at least three times my entire gift and food budget to show the ‘gram. Wow.

I do hope all the village playgroups and schools have lots of grey paint for when Ronnie starts attending and bringing home his creations to gift to his Mummas.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way she says ‘I got thisssssss’ in such a braggy bleep smary tone 🙄 we get it, you’re rich and want for nothing you brat 🙄😂
What grinds my gears is when she’s says it’s only!
Small reindeer “It’s only £15!” Only £15! I bet she’s spent well over £250 today on Christmas bits.

Reactions: 33
I would love someone to add up all the prices you can see on the tags in that Christmas haul, I tried but lost count, I was well over £100 just off a couple decorations and that £25 bedding.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.