Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m having stew and not put it on yet :ROFLMAO: Mind you I’ve got a gadget that can do a lovely stew in 25 minutes and it’s melt in the mouth.
I won’t say on here what it is because I don’t want beggy knickers to get one gifted!
An I P ? 😂

Reactions: 1
And that poor baby whos growing up to it all she has not once took that baby to any baby groups or nothing she has a load of toys behind her sofa that you never see him play with oh and shes took him swimming twice just because it was gifted! Take the baby to do stuff for him not for your own needs
[/QUOTE]

Thing is going to a playgroup will do her good! My baby is the exact same age as Ronnie. They were both born on the 20th of June. I've started going to a baby group and it's done me the world of good and my girl loves it as well it's a win win situation. Don't know how she's not going stir crazy staying in those same 4 walls every day

Reactions: 9
Unless you pushed the dog out of your Vag or birthed him via c section they are not brothers. He’s a dog, treat him like a dog. Imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hmmm...I'm not sure we can say for a fact that she hasn't taken him anywhere? We do still only see a very small portion out of a 24 hour day. Although, I guess she might have filmed it if she had, or seen it on one of the many to-do lists.

What podcast is it?
She shares everything that shows her of im sure she would have shown everyone the only time i have seen the child go for a play session is round stacys house with rex but even then it was just a showing of thing

Reactions: 4
Not watched her stories in days and just had a look out of sheer boredom on the way home. I remember when she first mentioned this elephant (who I think is very cute!) and she asked her followers where she could get one from. I follow the company in question and I sent her a screenshot of the name (cos you know, I was sad back then 🤣) and it dawned on me that she already followed them. She was just fishing for a bleeping freebie as usual! She literally has only got worse too. Everything is a beg or an ad or a crappy swipe up guyzzzzzz. I can’t wait til she fucks off. I hate going down the cleaning aisle in Home Bargains in case someone assumes I’m a hincher 🤣😫

Attachments

Reactions: 16
And that poor baby whos growing up to it all she has not once took that baby to any baby groups or nothing she has a load of toys behind her sofa that you never see him play with oh and shes took him swimming twice just because it was gifted! Take the baby to do stuff for him not for your own needs

Thing is going to a playgroup will do her good! My baby is the exact same age as Ronnie. They were both born on the 20th of June. I've started going to a baby group and it's done me the world of good and my girl loves it as well it's a win win situation. Don't know how she's not going stir crazy staying in those same 4 walls every day
[/QUOTE]

Exactly going to baby groups litterly saved my sanity and there so so good for the children and part of there development but nope she would rather keep him in that horrible GIFTED chair and he can just watch mummy getting things for free or taking stupid pictures of pointless things tbh its quite sad when you think about it

Reactions: 6
Hmmm...I'm not sure we can say for a fact that she hasn't taken him anywhere? We do still only see a very small portion out of a 24 hour day. Although, I guess she might have filmed it if she had, or seen it on one of the many to-do lists.

What podcast is it?
And I guess the baby groups might not like pictures being taken. Not defending her though. First class twit in my opinion. I would like to put her in a snowglobe and shake it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And I guess the baby groups might not like pictures being taken. Not defending her though. First class twit in my opinion. I would like to put her in a snowglobe and shake it.
Yes i understand she wouldnt be aboe to take pics actually in a baby group but im sure we would had a video of either "hey guyzz we going to baby group" or a "ronnie loved baby group today guyzz theres so many mums who are just like me" lol

Reactions: 5
Just noticed that Soph is trying to get on a podcast that another Instagram influencer is launching. It could well happen as they are both under the Gleam management 😏
Little old anxious soph who just doesn’t know how all this happened, begging to go on someone’s podcast... who would of thought it 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s commented on Louise pentlands or whoever she is asking to be on her podcast. #desperation

Just noticed that Soph is trying to get on a podcast that another Instagram influencer is launching. It could well happen as they are both under the Gleam management 😏
yeah me too lol cringe worthy

Reactions: 3
Hinch would not get so many gifts if her 2.9 followers were legitimate accounts ive said previously about the amount of Sexy babes tits & Ass, big jugs Accounts 🤨😂 drug dealers who deliver not to mention the 1999999 accounts with no pic no posts or followers themselves & names info in مرحبا ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਹੈਲੋ So her platform is fake Id say half are genuine people the rest F*ck knows 🤷‍♀️
she gets gifted a lot more than she lets on , notice now the majority of the gifted items she posts are not “small businesses” at all . I have heard of 2 small businesses that have sent her personalised items and never heard a single thing since, management state everything sent via them is passed on to Sophie but with the volume of gifts as can be appreciated they cannot guarantee a mention on insta . A simple thanks would have been nice - these poor accounts waiting for her to change their lives !

She’s commented on Louise pentlands or whoever she is asking to be on her podcast. #desperation

Anyone got an insta account to send her a comment? I can’t believe people believe all her anxiety bullshit and how she just magically became ‘famous’ one day 🙄

Reactions: 1

Yeah thats the one as she was on Lorraine this morning talking about advent calenders or something and i looked her up to see what the fascination was all about.
So much for Hinch's anxiety....just goes to show she made it all up.

She’s a knobhead isn’t she.
I had a panic attack today because there is building work going on next door to our house and two men knocked on the door to ask if they could look at the boundaries from my side.
i let them look obviously but my mind went running wild and as they were longer than I expected them to be.

for her who suffers so badly with anxiety yet can allow strangers into her house to do storage space, floors etc. I find it very hard to believe.

Reactions: 27
Making a video about how much you love Lenor is very cringey. I mean what is there to even say, it smells nice?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.