Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dominance/pack leader theory has long since been disproven in dogs. Even the guy who came up with it admitted he was wrong.
Finally!! Some one with some sense! It's been bugging me for days every time 'pack leader' has been mentioned.
This has been an out of date theory for 15 - 20yrs. Dogs don't see humans as dogs, they know we're people. Furthermore, they don't see babies as people. Dogs don't know what babies are, and that's why they behave differently around them than they do us. They start recognising children as people from when the child is about age 7.

Any trainer who mentions the words pack leader is out of date with current training methods and should be well steered away from. Dominating a dog leads to them biting at worst or some reaction towards you or someone else at best. It has since been proven that force free training and guidance is what works. Even the police have changed their training methods!

Look up the dominance theory in dogs and how it’s been disproven.

The days of idiots like Caesar Milan with his alpha and pack leader are numbered.
That bloke is qualified for nothing. I watch what he does to dogs and I see him break them down and then watch the dog shut down.
A shut down dog is a dangerous one

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I worked in dog kennels, the strays it was not an easy job and I cared for the dogs as if they were my own..we rehomed many dogs luckily. But I saw first hand bereft owners of dogs who since having a child couldn't be trusted because of jealousy. Now I will never comment on Ronnies development etc. But I firmly wouldn't trust any dog 100% to do so is foolish and naive. Dogs are a pack animal and as such there is a hierarchy. Surely regardless of any prove to the contrary it's not worth the risk? We know she advocated dangerous practices with her cleaning, we know she's encouraging reckless spending and hoarding. It's time she she started have some duty of care over her " Hinchers" Why film herself with the dog and baby? For content? To prove a point? Nah not worth it.

Reactions: 16
Why film herself with the dog and baby? For content? To prove a point? Nah not worth it.
To divert attention away from herself and start a whole days worth of debate not based on her and her sneaky ways?!

Reactions: 17
It’s definitely weird that the dog has his own bedroom, I don’t dispute that at all.

I don’t even follow Mrs Hinch, but I had a nosey on this thread and saw the comments about the dog/baby so had a look at her story and expected to see a dog that was pretty much ready to pounce on a baby and that’s just really not an accurate representation of it.
Everyones comments are based on the videos this morning and past videos she put up theres been videos of her holding the baby and the dog nudging the baby cause he wants a cuddle its ridiculous her proritys are ridiculous shes to busy making her life look so perfect and trying to show of to the gram that she dont think of bigger pictures

Reactions: 7
I’m guessing her husband is okay with all the lying she does? Or is he encouraging it in the background? Baffles me

Reactions: 3
Her husband clearly is loving life by all the bullshit his wife has caused i see he got gifted some stuff the other week cause they suddenly make soups i think there all ridiculous

And that poor baby whos growing up to it all she has not once took that baby to any baby groups or nothing she has a load of toys behind her sofa that you never see him play with oh and shes took him swimming twice just because it was gifted! Take the baby to do stuff for him not for your own needs

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but if that dog does go for the wee one it's her fault! Leave a dog to be a dog you silly, silly woman!! Any dog can turn! Never mind making a bloody point, stop it, stop it now😡
I don't suffer from anxiety or anything but seeing Henry so close to Ronnie like that is really giving me heart palpitations. Any dog can turn doesn't matter how nice they are. I've always been a bit wary of dogs.
My mils dog is so sweet and gentle but my daughter was just stroking him the other day he turned round and growled at her. We are lucky he was just warning us so we removed her from the situation. He's never done that before and you wouldn't expect it from him.
Just like that poor lady from France, in the news yesterday! 6 months pregnant and mauled to death by a pack of dogs on a deer hunt. I’m sure it was a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time as those dogs all belong to people and I’m sure some will be much loved pets but were in the ‘moment’ doing their ‘job’ to hunt and kill 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That latest grid post with the Lenor has pretty low engagement considering she's close to 3M followers.
I just looked and there's only 165 comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Today’s stories just prove what a clueless, immature muppet she is. One mistimed wriggle from the baby and the dogs paw could have got him right in the eye.

Reactions: 6
Unless it’s gifted that greedy cow isn’t interested. Sorry to say it but she isn’t the devoted mum she plays out on the gram. Everything is about image and what she can be given cause she is in the z list category now. There is nothing sincere or genuine about her interactions with Ronnie, it’s all staged and all posed, nothing natural. It really is so sad as you never get these precious moments back.

Reactions: 12
That latest grid post with the Lenor has pretty low engagement considering she's close to 3M followers.
I just looked and there's only 165 comments.
she’s telling people to feature in the story. Which a lot of her comments are women saying they don’t have the confidence to do this ... seeing as hinch doesn’t ever appear as herself and only grettle. Not sure why she would support this. Or even be commenting back to these women

Surly with ONLY 166 comments she would be able to reply to some of them.!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has anyone looked at the #? nothings been posted

she’s getting paid a pretty penny for this AD too.
I just looked at the # too. Absolutely nothing tagged after she announced the competition. This one may have backfired completely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And that poor baby whos growing up to it all she has not once took that baby to any baby groups or nothing she has a load of toys behind her sofa that you never see him play with oh and shes took him swimming twice just because it was gifted! Take the baby to do stuff for him not for your own needs
Hmmm...I'm not sure we can say for a fact that she hasn't taken him anywhere? We do still only see a very small portion out of a 24 hour day. Although, I guess she might have filmed it if she had, or seen it on one of the many to-do lists.

Just noticed that Soph is trying to get on a podcast that another Instagram influencer is launching.
What podcast is it?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.