Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why she’s quiet today. I’m waiting till later for the Instastory of her tree. I call “all I want for Xmas is you” and all the tree lights twinkling as she does a video of her tree showing close ups and then zooming out. Standard.

And she’ll make out that she’s been so busy today guyzzzzz putting her tree up. When in reality she’s had some company come in and do it for her. Also look out for the Tesco penguins with half their beaks missing!! Or has she been back and exchanged them.... 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Personally my bets are on she’s busy stalking Facebook looking for “mean” comments about her that she can cry over since her last grid post got barely any responses. That and the garden centre she was in the other day probably have gifted her a tit ton of blue Xmas lights and shagging polar bears. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder why she’s quiet today. I’m waiting till later for the Instastory of her tree. I call “all I want for Xmas is you” and all the tree lights twinkling as she does a video of her tree showing close ups and then zooming out. Standard.

And she’ll make out that she’s been so busy today guyzzzzz putting her tree up. When in reality she’s had some company come in and do it for her. Also look out for the Tesco penguins with half their beaks missing!! Or has she been back and exchanged them.... [emoji3166]
She’s either having her decorations professionally put up or she’s finally getting her *gifted loft ladders.

Reactions: 6
LOL at her grid post. Since yday it has had such low engagement plus click on the hashtag no videos. Think someone's slowly losing it..... Soph we are fed up with you putting stuff down our throats & what kind of comment is 'after me, obvs' duck sake it's always all about you. Piss off Grinch

Reactions: 12
She’s a knobhead isn’t she.
I had a panic attack today because there is building work going on next door to our house and two men knocked on the door to ask if they could look at the boundaries from my side.
i let them look obviously but my mind went running wild and as they were longer than I expected them to be.

for her who suffers so badly with anxiety yet can allow strangers into her house to do storage space, floors etc. I find it very hard to believe.
Not everyone experiences anxiety the same way, I have suffered with it for over 10 years but I manage to do my job as a teacher, run a busy house and have a good social life perfectly well, it just takes more of an effort than someone without mental health struggles. I’m not saying she does have anxiety, but to say that she doesn’t because of how you feel about your life is disrespectful to those that manage to get on with their lives, and it’s done constantly on this website. As adults we should be able to realise that humans experience things differently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just find it strange how shes crying over her clothes not fitting her but yet brings out a clothing range where a size 14 is xxl?
Sick to death of these celebs crying over their post baby bodies or showing the reality stretch marks and all (Stacey bleeping Soliman) I was so bloody happy and excited with my newborn, sod what my body looked like.
Also too busy for that to be the focus of my thoughts. Yeah i'd look in the mirror occasionally and think duck girl you need to stop a burger or too. But honestly that was it.
Why can't they just be greatful that their body gave them their beautiful baby. Tbh I was so busy by the time I had my second that the weight just fell off. But my belly will never be the same! But I don't care as long as i'm healthy and my babies are doing well. Stop shoving it in our faces, it's fine to have rolls etc- yes no tit, i've given birth, I don't need a greedy dumb essex girl showing me her stretchmarks just to show how 'real' she is. 😴 (i'm from Essex so don't shoot me)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Personally my bets are on she’s busy stalking Facebook looking for “mean” comments about her that she can cry over since her last grid post got barely any responses. That and the garden centre she was in the other day probably have gifted her a tit ton of blue Xmas lights and shagging polar bears. 🤨
A sob story is definitely on the cards either tonight or tomorrow morning. Sorrrry I’ve been quite guyyyyyyzz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she's spent another 3 hours crying because she can't get into her tight black jeans like her so called mate from Corrie.
These types are nothing but narcissists who need to get a life.
There's people out there (including little kids ) who are being diagnosed with brain tumours and cancer... that's life changing, depressing and real.
They should be grateful they have healthy babies and stop whining.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ffs! If I ran out of conditioner I'd just not use anything, not rummage around in my cleaning supplies to find something that smells nice! Honestly, the stupidity of some people never fails to amaze me.

Wtf. No words

Reactions: 2
Not everyone experiences anxiety the same way, I have suffered with it for over 10 years but I manage to do my job as a teacher, run a busy house and have a good social life perfectly well, it just takes more of an effort than someone without mental health struggles. I’m not saying she does have anxiety, but to say that she doesn’t because of how you feel about your life is disrespectful to those that manage to get on with their lives, and it’s done constantly on this website. As adults we should be able to realise that humans experience things differently.
I’m not being disrespectful. I have good days and bad days. But for her to make such a big deal about how bad her “anxiety” is and then suddenly it’s just disappeared. I know full well that even on a good day I couldn’t post millions of stories to millions of people. And I know people who have a mild form of anxiety who still wouldn’t be able to do it.
I just think she wanted a sob story for her zombies so that anytime someone says anything bad about her she can call mental health and they will do all the dirty work for her.
people these days think its a fashion to have a mental health problem and I know full well I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.
I just don’t see how she can say it’s so bad when actually she posts literally every hour of her waking day.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s been quiet because she’s overdone it on the expensive gifted tat, begging at the garden centre and eBay AD stuff (remember she got called out on Facebook yesterday) and is waiting until her hinchers are practically hysterical by her abscence to have a butterfly filter sob story followed by a plug for her charity jumpers to seal the deal on what a giving person she is because she’s ‘just a normal girl cleaning her house guyzzzz’.... 🙄

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.