Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if you don't see that Henry isn't happy about this "interacting" what can I say? The point is that Henry will go to Ronnie when he wants to interact. Soph shouldn't force him to.
At worst he looks disinterested.

I agree it shouldn’t be forced, but it’s being made out as though the dog is traumatised and about to bite at any minute and that isn’t a dog showing huge distress to the situation.

Some of the comments are laughable. “He’s sitting on the back of the couch because he’s putting himself higher up in the pack”. What a load of absolute bollocks.

Reactions: 16
My baby is a week older than Ronnie. And I have a 5 year old springer spaniel. He was the baby (just as Henry was before Ronnie came along) and it’s took a lot for him to adjust to not being number 1 anymore. My little girl often looks over and smiles and he occasionally goes over to see her etc. But I never take her to him or put her in his face. When she was born I have pictures of siting next to her bed as she slept but he knows his boundaries and when she’s old enough she’ll know hers! Especially when toys and food come into play. He doesn’t touch her toys so she doesn’t touch his.
My dog is the softest dog going but even I don’t trust him when it comes to getting up in his face when he isn’t in the mood or trying to grab at his toys, he’ll growl and let you know he isn’t happy.
Unfortunately I really feel she’ll learn the hardway and Ronnies going to get a nasty telling off from Henry! Silly silly woman

Reactions: 13
I love my dog to pieces, he’s a damn good dog, never bitten or hurt anybody.

Would I let my baby grab at his paws whilst lying that close to him? Absolutely no chance in hell.

He’s still an animal. I don’t think you should trust even your own pet 100%. Video terrified me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
At worst he looks disinterested.

I agree it shouldn’t be forced, but it’s being made out as though the dog is traumatised and about to bite at any minute and that isn’t a dog showing huge distress to the situation.

Some of the comments are laughable. “He’s sitting on the back of the couch because he’s putting himself higher up in the pack”. What a load of absolute bollocks.
Judging by all of your comments, it looks like you are either Jamie, Sophie or a relative of theirs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That dog is just a twit 🙄
As someone said theres just something about him (and I'm the biggest dog lover ever).
Our pooch is almost two and kids were much bigger when he arrived 6 and 5 so he kind of assumed his order in the pecking order and touch wood he is the most loving and loyal dog ever and he adores the kids with all of his heart. Tough the kids know the rules and won't pester him. Saying all that, I'm genuinely worried about that poor baby being so close to Henry

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Amazing how suddenly the focus has shifted entirely from everyone being on the same page and Mrs Hinch being a shrewd, greedy bint to people disagreeing about doggy behaviour traits.... almost like it’s been aimed that way 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Look up the dominance theory in dogs and how it’s been disproven.
Fair enough, but you gotta admit, the dog having it's own bedroom is weird. Doubling the size of your house with a huge extension so the dog can keep it's bedroom is even weirder.

Reactions: 34
That seems to be a go to on this forum as soon as anyone has anything different to say.

I couldn’t be less of a fan of Mrs Hinch, I think the entire concept is ridiculous and can’t believe anyone buys into it.

But I disagree with the comments about her dog and I also think the comments that have been said about her child’s development on other threads are below the belt.
But every comment you have made has sided with her. Why be on here if you don't agree with anything people say about her? Not everyone agrees with everything people say on this site but it seems you agree with nothing we say? Also, on Stacey Solomon's thread as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Bloody hell, my children absolutely love the family dogs but when they were around 5-6 months when they started to crawl and move around more we had to keep a constant eye on them as they’d pull their ears and fur. Dogs don’t understand that they are just trying to play and explore they see it as being harmed and will protect themselves.
she should be creating boundaries between them, I was forever telling my children to play softly and leave them alone not forcing them to lay together!
And what will happen to poor Henry when he goes for Ronnie? He’ll be up for sale on her account to one of her hinchers. I’ve seen so many people get rid of their dogs because they forced a relationship with their babies and the dogs have gone for them.
HE IS A PET. He is not his BROTHER.
get a grip woman.
You can see him ending up being her donation to Dogs Trust this year, after he’s turned on Ronnie 😢

Fair enough, but you gotta admit, the dog having it's own bedroom is weird. Doubling the size of your house with a huge extension so the dog can keep it's bedroom is even weirder.
It’s definitely weird that the dog has his own bedroom, I don’t dispute that at all.

I don’t even follow Mrs Hinch, but I had a nosey on this thread and saw the comments about the dog/baby so had a look at her story and expected to see a dog that was pretty much ready to pounce on a baby and that’s just really not an accurate representation of it.

Reactions: 4
I call BULLSHIT on that Snow Globe!!!
Don't believe a word of it, bet it's an old one she already had and she's on the beg to be gifted a Beatrix Potter Collection! BEGGY GRINCH 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I actually looked on eBay sold items and found it 🤣 I’m sad!

Reactions: 1
Look up the dominance theory in dogs and how it’s been disproven.

The days of idiots like Caesar Milan with his alpha and pack leader are numbered.
Dominance theory has been debunked. Most modern vets and behaviourists know this. They still strongly recommend appropriate interactions between all dogs and children. This link below is to a very respected behaviourist vet who knows dominance theory is not a thing. Scroll through her blog entries and read the devastating stories upon stories about dog bites and how they can be prevented. Nobody likes to be told what to do, Hinch included, but a little bit of education can perhaps lead us to make better decisions in our own lives especially when we are subjected to dangerous practices that are made the norm by people sharing it repeatedly on social media. Hinch can do what she wants and take whatever risks she wants with her own child. I just worry her Hinchers will emulate this behaviour as they do with everything else she does as an influencer, and it can not end well.

Reactions: 10
Why does her dog look so stuck up and ignorant 😂 I know its a dog but he looks so snobby 😂
When he goes into that sort of position It’s showing he’s anxious and uncomfortable ...(yeh real anxiety) of the situation he’s in at that’s moment.

Reactions: 3
But every comment you have made has sided with her. Why be on here if you don't agree with anything people say about her? Not everyone agrees with everything people say on this site but it seems you agree with nothing we say? Also, on Stacey Solomon's thread as well.
I don’t disagree with the majority of comments made about her, I just don’t care enough to comment on it at all. I’ve simply disagreed with the comments made about her dog and her baby.

Infact I haven’t defended her at all.. I’ve defended her dog!

Reactions: 9
I gather she’s forcing Ronnie on Henry again?

I’ve never once forced my son onto my dog, my son absolutely loves our dog, especially now as a toddler, the dog is his comfort. We recently had to come home from a hotel break because my son wouldn’t settle as the dog wasn’t with us! As soon as we got home my son was happy and cuddling the dog and went to bed content, but that’s because they’ve never been forced to have a relationship. Our dog was the ‘baby’ before our son came along and we made sure the dog still got his regular walks, weekend walks in the forest, and he’s never shown any signs of aggression. Even my cat hasn’t! My son slipped one day and grabbed onto the nearest thing which was the cat, and obviously grabbed her fur, but she still didn’t do anything but look a bit startled.
Animals will approach someone when they want to, if they’re forced, they won’t like that person. It’s just common sense, if you care for your dog and know your dog well, you’ll know that. Grinch obviously doesn’t and doesn’t care much for animals either. You can just tell from her tone with Henry sometimes.

Reactions: 6
Just noticed that Soph is trying to get on a podcast that another Instagram influencer is launching. It could well happen as they are both under the Gleam management 😏

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.