Mrs Hinch #696

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RoyOiOi and the other one can feck off, but should we invite the brown camel? He seems up for fun and a larffffff. He’s decided on a Helmet-Head hairdo, had his brows put on with a sharpie pen and has gone for a rather fetching bow 🤭

IMG_1375.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I will also bring a 6th toe to the party, as they say "the more the merrier"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just about to offer out my ninja for all the “cooking” and my shark for all the “cleaning” at the end 😂
Oh OK, if we're cleaning, I will get a job lot of reduced Vacant Vibes to make sure we're all wheezing at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok nusties, according to my book of lists we’ve covered most things

Inedible food ✔
Appletiser and non alcoholic drinks ✔
tit decorations ✔
Sex bots ✔
Tutting ladies ✔
Brad Pitt the CAD ✔

All aboard the Hinch wagon. Stopping at a town near you.
remember to dress appropriately, leggings with bum pads (or a BBL) if you’re feeling flush. White socks. Size 5 trainers, off the shoulder jumper. And most importantly either a Dry Robe or enormous padded coat. As modelled by Sofa at the Dog’s Trust photo shoot.
Feel free to pile on the makeup. Obviously we will be filtered to duck so it doesn’t matter what you look like.
Upon arrival follow the signs saying DOOR That’s how you get in. And feel free to hang your Dry Robe over the bannister (the coat hooks will be hidden)
Games will be provided for your enjoyment. All micro managed by a hovering claw.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fucks sake, I turn my back for a second and I’m 5 pages behind……
*gasp* has she risen?!? 😱

nope, just you funny fuckers planning the party of 2024.

I will bring all the oysters and wasabi (iykyk)

I’ll also invite Dr Rebecca Hershberg from Yale and Eileen from autism cafe, that should open up some interesting conversation whilst we work out how to get in and where to put our coats.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First of all Nustys you have made me cackle!
Have we thought about this is all gonna be sttttylleedddddd up guys?! I’m guessing faux flowerrrsssss cuz we just lurves it?!
My contribution will be labels, we need labels to label EVERYTHINNNKKKKKK

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well… I’m quite disappointed no one has volunteered to bring the smarties for a ‘colour sorting sesh’ so I’ll see to those…

I could also bring that Tipping Point DVD (that I still have 😬) could be a nice way to end the party IYKYK 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
First of all Nustys you have made me cackle!
Have we thought about this is all gonna be sttttylleedddddd up guys?! I’m guessing faux flowerrrsssss cuz we just lurves it?!
My contribution will be labels, we need labels to label EVERYTHINNNKKKKKK
Shiiiiiit. Youre right, someone needs to be in charge of buying some basic candles and tat style waste of space wooden boards, and putting candle on said board and lighting said candle and filming for insta. Whos available????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mr Owl and I have two spaces free in the back of the car…. Perhaps we ought to pick up the Maldonia Grinch and the Easter Bunny 🤔 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fucks sake, I turn my back for a second and I’m 5 pages behind……
*gasp* has she risen?!? 😱

nope, just you funny fuckers planning the party of 2024.
It’s morning here and I woke up ten pages behind, thinking she was back!! Nope.

Everyone went and planned a party without me! I’ll just be down here googling passive aggressive quotes to plagiarise. Keep an eye on my stories at 3am, so you can see what I really think of you all 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Trace isn't allowed out of the attic can someone bring fake nails so we can change our nails/colour throughout the party so nobody will spot our pre-records in the future 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For a party game.
I will bring a hedgehog, just to stare at it for hours then we can call the rspca.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just caught up......IM WHEEZING
you nusty trolllssss can't wait for the party looks like everyone has it covered 🥲🤩
I might bring my weather changing machine then we can decided how the weather's going to be

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'll bring tapple, an umbrella so we can play throw the ball in the umbrella! And also coloured tape so we can do a colour finding game 🙌🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.