Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s clearly nothing serious going on from the fact she’s online following and unfollowing people. She’s started following another fashion influencer today. She’s just boring and lazy

Reactions: 25
There will be a big 'I'm back' post, either whining about something, bragging about something, an AD, bleeping floofs, the hens or the new hens or toddler twins in new dress up outfits, in the meantime here's two of her faces
Those bastard eyebrows 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Agreed people on this thread want her to fail so project that but she’s really not. She can do the bare minimum and still brings in plenty of money.
YMU have given her a new senior account manager, not some kid to manage her career.
Of course they have and would charge her accordingly.

Reactions: 10
There’s clearly nothing serious going on from the fact she’s online following and unfollowing people. She’s started following another fashion influencer today. She’s just boring and lazy
She can't compete with SSS releasing her Primark collection today. My money's on camels tomorrow at 8am. Then finish the monthly challenge before dissappearing again.

Reactions: 17
Saw this on home bargains page. I doubt it has anything hinch connected. Further proves she has very little to do with “vacay vibes” if their entire marketing narrative this year is the theme of holidays/tropics etc.
Agree -she has no say on what product they are bringing out. She just gets invited to smell the new product and how she will promote it. Let’s face it, she hardly has any nostrils because she’s over filtered them so how can she smell anything? She must snore like a pig at night -bet it’s Jamie sleeping in the spare bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hinch's thread is drier than a nun's crotch right now. Is it day 5 we are on now with no content? Still online though because she can't help herself, but she's either got nothing interesting to share or she's bigging herself up for a splurge of manic posting. I think the latter as she's well known for doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw this on home bargains page. I doubt it has anything hinch connected. Further proves she has very little to do with “vacay vibes” if their entire marketing narrative this year is the theme of holidays/tropics etc.
Which page? I don't see this anywherw

Reactions: 1
Hinch's thread is drier than a nun's crotch right now. Is it day 5 we are on now with no content? Still online though because she can't help herself, but she's either got nothing interesting to share or she's bigging herself up for a splurge of manic posting. I think the latter as she's well known for doing that.
Trollomon is about to start her primark launch posts. Hinch will be screaming into her blanket. Once upon a time she was the one who got invited to tag along …
---
Which page? I don't see this anywherw
Home bargains Instagram on stories.

Maybe they're just trying to slow down the arrival of Fred #700 :LOL:

Whatever the reason for her calculated silence, it just highlights the contempt she has for Lakey21 - it's a business acct, not a personal one so even if she had personal issues, she should have posted a message to mention her upcoming break.

Unprofessional, disrespectful, sulky immature little girl.

If she comes back with some sort of exciting news or straight to ads, I hope everyone shits on it and on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Trollomon is about to start her primark launch posts. Hinch will be screaming into her blanket. Once upon a time she was the one who got invited to tag along …
---

I was just looking at her stories and thinking that not so long ago they’d have gone together with their BBF boys 🙄
If she’s sulking about this then she only has herself to blame. Either do Insta or get a proper job!

Reactions: 21
She has zero input into product development.

Reactions: 14
---

Trolloman seems to be getting all the deals atm -fed up of seeing her everywhere! What next? Maybe she’ll be taking Hinch’s P&G contract from her, buying a real farm house with land and buying herself and the little pickles some babydoll sheep - oh and divorcing Joe and marrying Brad Pitt! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Trolloman seems to be getting all the deals atm -fed up of seeing her everywhere! What next? Maybe she’ll be taking Hinch’s P&G contract from her, buying a real farm house with land and buying herself and the little pickles some babydoll sheep - oh and divorcing Joe and marrying Brad Pitt! 😂
And will have 3 tutting grannies as her brides maids 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am assuming hinchy is sat in the dog bed today after seeing BFF primarni collection. Don't get me wrong, SSS monetising her kids is sickening but that is a rant for another thread, it must be killing her that SSS is everywhere at the moment. To be within touching distance of 'success' but to fall constantly and never be quite as good as SSS.

I am absolutely not pitting these against each other, Hinch does this herself
---
---

Totally plagiarised you with my comment. Sorry!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.