Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, that was a hard watch.
Fake couples 'banter', jimbob pretending that he finds all the cloths and cleaning stuff 'silly' when he has engineered all of it from day one?
The interfering mum sticking her oar in about rubber gloves etc.
It is so desperate and YMU are going to have to produce an absolute miracle to keep these parasites going.

Reactions: 35

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Just caught up on the Tapple stories from the weekend. It baffles me every time she posts something like this. Why would you advertise your own stupidity and ignorance on social media, especially when this is your business.
It wasn’t live, she didn’t have to post it, it has nothing to do with “cleaning” or “home” or whatever her page is supposed to be about these days. Why would you watch a video of yourself being an absolute thick twat (doesn’t understand what the word “villain” means, doesn’t know who Freddy Krueger is) and think “I know, I’ll post that to my millions of followers and business partners so that everyone who pays my bills can see what an uneducated cunt I am.” What goes through her head (if anything)?

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Right. So the potatoes look good. I mean, they aren't pizzas and maybe I'd just add cheese, melt it and then add sour cream and bacon 🤤 but as far as her concoctions go. This is OK. So it's obviously not hers but where's the tag??!
---

Thing is, she CAN cook. Back in the early days of her page I'm sure she rustled up a prawn risotto. It's a weird thing to lie about.
I'm dying on this hill, she can't cook. That prawn risotto was absolutely minging, it keeps being referred to as proof she can cook. Nup, sorry risotto is not stodgy and solid as in her picture and homemade risotto is not a ready meal. She was #hashtag hunting to see what would direct the most traffic to her social media. I'm fank you

• Heart

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
I’ve tried to stay away from her IG abut went for a look today …

WTAF did I just watch …J on his hands and knees putting stuff back in a cupboard she emptied that didn’t need tidying and her fucking mother there … it’s beyond weird that family 😡

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
I thought at the beginning of the story about sweetcorn she was making these for Ronnie and Lennie! Well, I wouldn't put it pass her..... 🤣

• Haha

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
No idea why I posted this reel? Really? So it wouldn't be to get all your sheep telling you how beautiful you are, then??!! :rolleyes:

SHEEP - stop feeding the narcissist.

1713191429599.png

• Sick
  • Angry

HoratioHoohah

Oh my fucking god. Is she 13? The comments read like a young teen’s fucking TikTok fawning session when they’ve posted a selfie. Half expecting to see ‘slaaaaaayyyyy’. I was going to add I was expecting 🔥 🔥 but her fat headed husband actually did.

ETA: I really want someone to comment ‘what filter do you use to totally change your appearance?’

• Haha
  • Heart

HoratioHoohah

Didn't think her boys were school age yet?
Ron is, and as it’s her, I expect she packs Len off to all day nursery school/class so she can sit on her padded arse and stare at herself in a mirror while she thinks up more contrived bollocks to post.

• Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
Its not the make up that makes her look like a clown, its the size of her feet/shoes that do!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Looking at the recent "followers" I can see she has 7 with the same profile picture and similar random letters in their account name.
5 million you say, Soph? Computer says No.

1713805701236.png

• Haha

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
She's obsessed with people thinking they are a crazy fly off the cuff family look at us we are absolutely mental 🤪🤪 when really she's the most staged time managed everything has to be perfect person I have even known... it's sad