Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kmacg

I got such bad 2nd hand embarrassment watching the 'launch' that my stomach contents almost vacay-ted. What the fuuuuck was that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Welcome to the latest edition of “Delusional Hunzzz tagging Hinch” 🤭

1) This hun saw the tagged “Vacunty Vibesssh” beach themed tagged photos from last week, couldn’t be arsed to go to a beach, so set up their own tend beach 🐚🤭
IMG_7510.jpeg

2) This hun saw the above photo and thought they’d go one better and add a blow up palm tree, a “Hinch barskittttt” and some dubious looking green things… possibly wax melts/some crumbled to look like green sand 🌴😂
IMG_7511.jpeg

3) This hun saw the two photos above and thought “Beach scene, I’ll show them” Erm, I wonder where they’ve ever seen a lighthouse that’s so much smaller than a deckchair before 😂
IMG_7512.png

4) Last but by no means least is this photo…they added a laundry sign…. just so people know what to use “Vacunty Vibesssh” for 🤭 It has to be said that I’ve never been to a beach where there’s a huge deckchair, pair of tend size 5 flip flops and a turtle hanging around…. I bet it smells of sea pisssh rather than sea press 😂
IMG_7514.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tiifapuds

"watch out Eddie Stobart" Are these people actually that dim? She has her name (not her name) on the side of ONE lorry that belongs to Home Bargains. Hardly a transport fleet of hers is it!! I was at my local HB yesterday and there was a tiny section with this stuff, the store was packed but I didn't see anyone even looking at it, never mind buying it. General public can't afford to be buying all this so we buy whatever's on offer.
Just catching up and popping in after months away (I blocked her, it’s been amazing!) and honestly thought it was an April fools 😂😂😂

• Haha

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
So that flash dust magnet is just a fancy wet wipe on a stick that you use once and then throw away? More bloody landfill when a damp washable cloth would work just as well. But who needs to save the planet when you've got money to be made, eh, Soph??

stefanp

I feckin hate lazy parents who always make out their kids miss out on sports or activities because they are at this and that appointment- ffs prioritise he isn’t going to die of autism (boredom maybe but not autism) and pick an activity that fits with therapy, it’s not rocket science you plank. One of my kids was sen with speech delay, the other autistic - we did homework’s in the car, we ate in the car, got changed for different activities in the car because they were never going to miss out on activities with friends - that’s far more valuable than sitting in endless speech therapy (imo) - both kids at university doing brilliantly! The best thing you can do is put that diagnosis to the back of her head (there should be plenty of room)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

justmadetopostthis

Funny how SSS and sofa were crawling all over each other on the floor during COVID & at each other's gaffs for BBQs in lockdown but now they seem to live in opposite sides of the world 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
She should listen to her own advice and not have done the following:

- a cleaning acct copied from many and mostly her SIL
- have kids because everyone her age was having them
- want a cottage/farm house like SSS did
- continuously copy trends on tiktok and steal quotes so she can make them her own

Why didn't she get this wanking truck to show up for Ron's bday instead of begging for one? This would have been in the pipleline since December and absolutely not a surprise.

She doesn't know how not to lie. Having said that, I'm so happy about the truck because it shows how low she has become! We know for a fact how much she tried to associate with higher end brands when she first moved in with all those gifted furniture and it led to nowhere - she is stuck with chavs hunting for plastic tat to make their homes look like those who are not chavs. She is the patron of replica plastic shite!

• Haha
  • Heart

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
I've just subjected myself to her stories and seeing NoNob wipe her cheek and boop her nose has made me want to shrivel up and die with cringe 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
3 nurses, 3 tutting ladies. It’s her go-to when she’s lying for attention. At one point, she shared that “mUm sEz fings look better grouped in freez” (probably harkening back to Freda’s flower arrangement days where things are grouped in threes). Pretty sure she didn’t mean your lies, Dogpie.

• Haha

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Oh the boring rigidly-play-controlled tend twins are back on the cleaner’s account. How odd 😏
How irrelevant.

Also where are they learning to be police officers from? California?!

Amazon must only sell foreign police dress up uniforms 😂

• Haha

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Most people wouldn't look twice at that lorry if they saw it. Well I won't be running to home bargains any time soon for sure.

Sending hugs to the fellow anxiety suffering nusty trolls who know the REAL struggle of anxiety and keep going day after day without moaning about ‘tummy shivers’ and cold baffs and tend cleaning to ‘cure’ tend anxiety!

Now back to my crunky scchhhnacks and 10 litres of coke 😆

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
“I remember when I started and 3 people mocked me…blah blah blah… well now look”

ahhh the ever “humble” Mrs Hinch everyone.

What a twat 😂😂

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So at the end of the weird Chinese takeaway for two story Hinch cuts the first slice out of the cake and then looks like she’s chewing but she hasn’t put anything in her mouth and the slice of cake is still whole on the plate. If she’s got to the point where she’s miming eating without actually putting food in her mouth then I think her eating disorder is even worse than we suspected 😳

• Wow
  • Haha