Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum of two

VIP Member
I have been thinking about this Hinch / Home bargains collaboration.
I find it odd that there was no fanfare introducing new products, surely at the very least there would be a watch this space! Coming soon!
Opening a cleaning aisle, minimum effort apart from prancing around like a dick.
My conclusion is, this is just a marketing exercise from HB.
"Spot Lisa the Lorry on her travels around the country, tag mrshunchedover and homebargains for the chance to win 1 of 10 full sets of Vacay vibes, the must have scent for this Summer."
Made myself feel a little sick writing that 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Fluffy20

VIP Member
If Mr Bound booped my nose I'd probably slap him, it's so cringe and contrived, the acting is appalling, it's totally fake and the filtering is beyond a joke
Their relationship is so weird. He treats her like a child even though she's the one who's financially supporting him and the whole family.
She makes out like she's some 1950s housewife who is happiest at home cooking, cleaning and raising the children, except she can't cook, can't be left alone with her children and only cleans already clean surfaces.
He acts like the big man of the house even though he hasn't worked a day in 5 years, does most of the childcare and gets bossed around by his wife and mother-in-law.
Every single aspect of the personas they project are the exact opposite of the reality in that house and yet none of her sheep seem to notice.

• Heart

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Isit just my kids when the use to dress up have half princess plus half say police. Usually inside out or back to front 🤣

Mind you my kids use to play not tend play for insta content 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Straight from the horses backside.
She does talk a load of bollocks! If it was too late to move her to the labour ward andJayM was only allowed in for the last 10 minutes, why did she film him sitting/relaxing in a chair. If Mr Happy was doing that 10 minutes before I gave birth, I’d be shouting at him to get off his arse and come and hold my hand while I’m pushing. I certainly wouldn’t be thinking where’s my phone, I must film this! Arsenal hole!

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_1196.jpeg

She’s so full of BS…. She added this to her stories around 5.45pm, the zoo closes promptly at 5.30pm 🙄

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Making out like she’s just decided to give away a load of Iconic stuff out of the goodness of her heart and it’s not a planned and paid promotion from Iconic.
Let’s play a game, can anyone spot the #AD on this post?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Those kids will need some sort of therapy when they are older for all the physiological damage she's doing to them. Along with all the other Insta twats who have kids and exploite them to the max.

Screenshot_20240407_170828_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Heart

newaroundhere123

They are midwives you silly old bint, not nurses! Also I expect they locked noknob out because they were sick of him heavy breathing and making stupid comments.
it baffles me why every influencer has to share their 'birth story' these days. We get it, you had a kid, we don't need to hear every grisly or 'moving' detail thanks. Much like the kid itself, yours is really only interesting to you. Let's just agree, it popped out, there it is, let's be done with it :rolleyes:

• Heart

Chatty Member
I’m not even going to comment on the idiocy of letting the twin boyschhhh play with appliances. I’m going to do a Sophie. It’s MY winning thread title. So I want to discuss this mess. View attachment 2862063Imagine having a weave that’s so tragic, it still sticks to your long sleeved top like a cobweb. So gross 🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

edit to add: only 3104 comments 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
IMG_3023.png
And good grief, look at the tailoring on that tend trench 😂😂😂

my mom got me a beautiful Hobbs trench coat for my 30th, I only really wear it for summer/spring weddings because a) it’s a very “dressy” coat and b) my husband sings the inspector gadget theme tune anytime he sees me in it. Cos he’s a prick.

• Haha
  • Sick

IllBredHen

I rarely watch Hinch's stories now and dip in and out of the threads, but this little trip down memory lane she's doing has reminded me of my 2 fave Hinch memories from when I was on here every day (on a different account)

1. When she wrote "love Mummy and Jamie" on Ron's Christmas present.
2. The Lee Ryan debacle. Did he like her story or something? And she went absolutely mental and it was sooo cringe!

• Haha

Nervousnerys

I’m sorry, been out of action for a couple of days, was hospitalised with cringitis, the only cure was to take a week off Hinch’s posts but I’m addicted and have had a major relapse I think I need some counselling 😫

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Im not sure what is funnier - the possible fact that she planted those questions herself or the possible fact that some nutcases out there asked for them :LOL: Adult grown up people with children and a right to vote :unsure:

You know someone has reached absolute desperation when they live in the past and make others around them dig into their once glorious past. The irony is that she didn't think those times were glorious back then - she only sees the past as shiny because her present is so dull with hardly any prospect but to carry on shining her fucking sink.

She is so desperate for engagement, it makes me quite happy.

Reactions: 36

purpledoor

She's literally sat there and chose the dates herself to post the pictures she wants to post, to make her look like Mum of the year. We all know her phone is full of pictures of her crying in Henry's bed, Henry's lipstick, her eye fucking herself, her wired off her kite and the real fat big nosed Jamie. But oh no, we can't show them.

PS your wedding dress still and always will scream chav.
---
I rarely watch Hinch's stories now and dip in and out of the threads, but this little trip down memory lane she's doing has reminded me of my 2 fave Hinch memories from when I was on here every day (on a different account)

1. When she wrote "love Mummy and Jamie" on Ron's Christmas present.
2. The Lee Ryan debacle. Did he like her story or something? And she went absolutely mental and it was sooo cringe!
The best for me was when she'd had obviously fell out with him, posting all desperate quotes and took a bath pic of her legs acting like a teenager, anxiety my arse.
---
£11 in the bank. Ok then she's trying so much to make herself look like she's been on her arse and has worked hard and deserves this. So her sheep message her how amazing she is and should be proud of herself. She truly believes it too. Absolutely all so delusional.

Last edited:

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guysssssh, I’m Busssh to the party with yessshterdaysssh BS, but oh my word I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw the two twatsssh sitting under the mosssquito net in the boof 🦟😂 Does he have antsssh in his pantsssh or an itchy case of haemorrhoidsssh 🤭

• Haha