Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There’s no way it was a “surprise” either. Miss Big Celebrity who needs to kick out all the staff so that no one can lay eyes on her, is way too much of a control freak.

Reactions: 35

llamadramamama21

I actually can't stop laughing to myself with these stories 😅 the dinner date, the 2 people who showed up, the filters

I am DECEASED! and at the end of said "party" not one cupcake was eaten the cake wasn't cut.

Wtf sort of party was that. Henry's birthday parties were more exciting

• Haha

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
And Hinch can't take her children cake making? Of course not, she palms them off to anyone who will take them. She can't cope. She's useless and has no time whatsoever for her kids. Hinch could've gone along with her sister

puddleduck

VIP Member
Us older trolls remember the days when we got down on our hands and knees to scrub kitchen floors and boiled terry nappies and still played with our children and cooked proper meals.
No hair extentions or manicures for us and no lorries with our husband name plastered all over them. 🤔 and I'm not even that old really. I have no words for her. She pi**es me right off.

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
WTF is that black and white post about? 'MEEEEEEEEEEE'

Nonob's hands are so feminine, I thought it was just her pair of claws.

The dog is so fucking fat!

As for the 'mums taking the kids to therapy instead of clubs..' - she better get used to it considering the mental damage she's inflicting them. Does she ever wonder if her choice of 'Career' has any impact on their mental wellbeing?! Wait until they see themselves online and realise what she was actually using them for.

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She's proper chuffed with herself showing the kids cleaning filters etc, and she thinks by them repeating the word 'adult' then she has properly nailed the parenting.
I can't believe she is that irresponsible, even by her admittedly dire standards.
She sees how trollomon gets praised for letting her kids 'do' things and join in and so she wants the same attention. But that's stuff like making play dough or sand or cracking an egg for a cake?
It doesn't mean come and poke your fingers in major electrical appliances.
Also, the amount of fluff in that drier proves she's too lazy to empty it each time.

And the usual disclaimer, of course Stacey is a prick etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

12inchthinbase

Sorry if anyone has those Uggs but I wouldn't wear them to put the bins out nvm to 'work' :rolleyes: they scream chav! Why would she wear them knowing she's about to be filmed? I know her dress sense is absolutely dire but she could have at least tried. Lazy mare.

• Heart

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Is she stood with her back to them or facing them with her veil covering her face?

Either way is blinking weird.

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
The people who post the cleaning products are people with home accounts, desperate to make money doing that. Why can't she just admit that? Instead of pretending it's a normal thing to take pics of a fucking detergent bottle and post it on the gram?

There are literally hundreds of thousands of other accounts who do it better than her, the only difference is she buys bots more than anyone out there.

You know Soph, these 3 people as you claim, have become a huge CoMmuniTy Of Hunz who created 693 threads about you and your lies, which amounts roughly to 750K posts which is more comments you ever had - Well look now...

She is such a cunt, I totally understand why she is a lonely no mate sad cow. No one, absolutely no one would like her or being remotely around her if it weren't for a monetary agenda. There is nothing fun or likeable about her. She isn't even fuckable.

• Heart

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
"watch out Eddie Stobart" Are these people actually that dim? She has her name (not her name) on the side of ONE lorry that belongs to Home Bargains. Hardly a transport fleet of hers is it!! I was at my local HB yesterday and there was a tiny section with this stuff, the store was packed but I didn't see anyone even looking at it, never mind buying it. General public can't afford to be buying all this so we buy whatever's on offer.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
View attachment 2863353
trolling's hitting hard today
Imagine you’ve just given birth and this fucking wet wipe is leaning all over the top of you with that gormless look on his face. My fucking uterus would take the chance to escape after the fucking child and run into the tide of the teeny tiny hamlet of Maldon never to be seen again

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Sorry if anyone has those Uggs but I wouldn't wear them to put the bins out nvm to 'work' :rolleyes: they scream chav! Why would she wear them knowing she's about to be filmed? I know her dress sense is absolutely dire but she could have at least tried. Lazy mare.
She always wears that legging and waistcoat combo too. Did the launch for vacay vibes and aisle cutting all happen on the same day?
---
Trying to imply she’s going back to her roots when in reality she’s tried to make it bigger and better but failed miserably.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
Ahh here we go with the 7pm grid post to try and make out her life is going places like Stacey’s 🙄

The fact she’s managed to gain a lorry with her name on and a launch party over some cleaning products that contains half her husbands name is just 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart