Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I think she had an induction with Lon, given that she said about a pessary. So it makes sense that they are in the room together with time to film him sat in a chair. She may have also been prepped for emergency c section due to whatever her blood thing is, hence the socks as a precaution.

I mean, there is a delivery room very close to "reception" at the Broomfield maternity unit. But it's situated right as you exit the lift from the car park (I have used this room, precipitate labour for the win!) but I can't work out why she would have used that room if she'd been inducted. Delivery rooms are quite close to the labour ward.

I hate to defend, but most of it is plausible, if very heavily embellished imo.
The bit about J-Dog is bullshit though, why would a husband not be allowed in, if she's giving birth? I gave birth mid 2021 lockdown, my husband was given a mask and allowed to stay until I was moved to a private room for the night. That's a weird lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Another boring, staged post 🙄. She must think she’s the first mum to have young children. We see what you are doing Soph. We see.
Even to the point at th end Jayme says "Good job boys."
Is that good job at free playing?? ... NOPE, it's good job at doing what Hinch told them to do :mad:

• Sad

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
She really does enjoy having smoke blown up her arse big time. Mrs Hinch, the only influencer to write her 'memoir' before anyone knew who she was :rolleyes:

• Haha

FFS2023

Wow. She really is a vile attention seeking piece of work. Yesterday my client had her non verbal, tube fed daughter with her who at 5, was in a buggy. She works full time. She doesn’t post over socials. Ronnie may be autistic but he is happy and generally healthy- he plays and talks and enjoys things. I’m not saying people can’t be upset about things- but Jesus Christ read the room and try and consider the people who may have severely disabled children before you start another woe is me post. Absolute fuckwit

mammaof3

VIP Member
I'm off on holiday to NYC in a wee bit and don't intend to download anything. so feel free to download any videos etc just for future watching. :giggle:

You all have a nice Sunday and a good week ahead x

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Wow, a lorry with the word Hinch on it. Jamie'll be jizzing all over the inside of his grey joggers :m

What I see is a flagging brand identity that is really having to push sales.

Still no own range launch?? :unsure: 🤨

• Haha
  • Sick

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Imagine frothing at the gash over a B&M “Vacay Vibes” launch party in your own home because of your “anxiety” 🙄.

She needs to get a loife.

• Haha
  • Heart

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
Omg the latest reel, someone sent me a quote WEEKS ago that said ‘if a woman is cleaning something that’s already clean then it’s her mind that needs an outlet. Let her clean then give her a hug’ and she’s just claimed it as her own?!?! Surely everyone has seen the quote before!!!!!!

August 2023 the quote was on tiktok…..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
This is really petty.... I need to say it, that cake is pathetic. No effort went in to creating that Hinch, it's basic as fuck and doesn't even match the vacunty vibes art 🤣 soz to the cake maker, obviously they've had to make it that way and for a birthday party it would be perfect but it looks like the team have nipped down to morrisons and picked it from the shelf!
All this being at home malarkey is tiresome, why wouldn't you demand a holiday as it is based on a fucking vacation after all.
Making out she loves being at home with her acoustic self 🤣

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
Who the fuck does she think she is pleading pretend poverty with her "only £11 in my bank" after buying a 300k new build property? She hasn't got a clue!

Argghhh she's absolutely boiled my piss with this latest story, and shock horror, it's been picked up by the gutter press. I notice Stacey Solomon reeled off a similar story. They cos-play as poor people to gain sympathy and attention, why does no one call this shit out??

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Her idea of time passing is very odd…
Apparently Henry has been chasing a rabbit ALL morning!
Really though?
He possibly chased 1 rabbit for about 2 seconds.
It’s like when she says “we’ve been in the garden all day”. No she hasn’t. She hates it. An hour tops I reckon.

• Heart